Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bluegrasser, we have huge data on anything you might need to know here at MP. Google is your friend. When i started here i read for a solid month.

Of course i've been reading, and saving and book-marking. Tremendous amount of info from experienced growers. Really appreciate. Sometimes a question will pop up in relation to a topic being discussed in an open forum. So I'll ask. I could google the term or search the word(s) here but I really fail to see the harm asking a poster a question on a topic already in circulation.
My apologies.

Is it still morning ?-- Keef been shot at and missed -- **** at and hit ! -- Ugh !-- Sunny and in the low 70s at the beach !-- It would be nice to do some yard work -- Just not up to it !
Only dumb question is the one U don't ask Blue !-- I order all my stuff from Amazon -I used 2 inch air stone !
- This tea ya'll be using makes me wonder sometimes ?-- When I set a Box up I was adding 3-5 mils of VOODOO juice -- It's just to innoculate the box with a colony of healthy bacteria that has about 25,000 kinds-- -If I was out I would just put a scoop of nute water from a healthy box into the new one - To transfer the bacteria into the new box -- That is the LIVE part of my res. -- I'm a little confused about needing a lot of tea because it seems to me I am growing in tea !-- I still got plenty happy healthy beneficials when it's time to change the res in a month -

Good morning OFC

Raining today.. but not bad.

I don't eat SPAM anymore. I got really sick on it as a kid. I ate some on a Boy Scout hike right outta the can. I saved the rest for a snack later on. The open can, a hot day.. ugh.. you guessed it.. it went bad and I got sick. The thought of SPAM now still kinda turns my stomach. Too bad. I used to LOVE the stuff.

Stay warm and dry today my friends.

That Voodoo juice is expensive so I'm looking for a new source of beneficial bacteria !-- As U know I'm like a minimalist-- I'm down with simple and easy -- What I've decided is to replace the Voodoo juice with a sock full of FFOF or good compost -- Throw it into a Box when I set it up and take it out after a few hours later or the next day -- I just need the beneficial to move into my nute water ! -- Should work if not I'll go back to Voodoo juice !

Bluegrasser, no need to apologize, just giving you a heads up.
Keef, so let's start keef getting stronger. So go sit in a chair and do 10 sit to stands. That is all. Let me know how that goes... I hate those.

Here is mr wilson and the back DSCF5334.JPG DSCF5331.JPG DSCF5334.JPG DSCF5327.JPG yard.

Not today Rose !-- Flu got me down !--When I can I have a back yard to mow and weeds to pull in the front yard !--
A house to clean ! --There's other stuff I could do too but I'm not up to traveling today !-- I just want to be out of here so I can start growing again !--
If Texas goes MMJ -- They gonna need to be taught some stuff !-- I been thinking about some kind of beginners thread -- I know we got one here and whether I do it here or elsewhere I'll link it back to here !-- Just something I'm thinking about !

You are rolloing your eyes at me? Really? And while. I am at it i need to say thanks to bud for never calling me his "old lady". Love that guy.

Hmmmm im quite sure I've never referred to any woman as my "old lady" , although I've seen the term used here on numerous ocassions -- with rebuke I might add. But I'll do a search and make sure.
Thank you

You are rolloing your eyes at me? Really? And while. I am at it i need to say thanks to bud for never calling me his "old lady". Love that guy.
It's an on going Joke , My wife is Older than me LOL
And she said it 1st to me Long Time ago
Stiggy Nevers disrespects The Ladies...........................

I can't/don't grow outside due to certain big mouthed family, douche neighbors, and living in a "grey" area vicinity

There's lots of people live in prohibition states or got nosy people around !-- I need more room but I been thinking that it wouldn't be that hard to turn an old fridge into a 1-2 plant grow cabinet ?-- I could stand an 6-8 chest freezer up on end and grow in it ?-and even lock it ?-- Some people need a place to grow that isn't obvious ?-- Something like that might work ?
Ain't nothing wrong with some spam once in awhile -- in the early 70s the army still had "C" rations that came in cans !--Each meal also came with a 5 pack of cigarettes a pack of matches !--I seemed to always end up with Lucky Strikes or Camels !--Anyway one those C rats was eggs and ham -- Commonly known as green eggs and ham -- There's just something wrong with ham and eggs in a can ?-- U can't make that right !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back