Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an on going Joke , My wife is Older than me LOL
And she said it 1st to me Long Time ago
Stiggy Nevers disrespects The Ladies...........................

My wife is 5 years oldern me. She often calls me old man.
It's an on going Joke , My wife is Older than me LOL
And she said it 1st to me Long Time ago
Stiggy Nevers disrespects The Ladies...........................

My wife is 5 years oldern me. :rolleyes::rolleyes:She often calls me old man. I've never called her old woman or old lady, even tho those names are often terms of endearment. I doubt there are any wife-beaters on here who refer to their wifes as old lady or old woman.
I think someone's having a bad day.:rolleyes:

Let's get the crock pot out and start some soup ?-- What U think about a good baked potato soup ?-- diced baked potato in a creamy base made with bacon-- cheese - sour cream --butter--- all the goodies U would want on a baked potato !--
Dam !-- Outta bacon !-- U got to have bacon !
Yes you do!!!

If you ain't up by 4am you ain't old. Lol
Seems only old farts get up that early without a reason.
My Dog makes sure I don't sleep past 4am. lol
I may get up at 3or4am to take the dog out or a pi$$ but I’m back in bd and sleep till 9 or so...that’s why I take my night meds before I go to bed...then again I often Don’t go to bed till around 1 or 2 in the am as well...

That'll work !-How about belly bacon and Canadian bacon ?
Green onion and nice crunchy bacon bits as a garnish and chunks of pan fried Canadian bacon in the soup ?-- This is an international club -- I don't want to show favorites !

No favorites around here bro ! You know if you eat enough Canadian bacon you'll turn into one of us :confused:

G

Google please, thats what its for:rolleyes:
Found it Thanks Google
Footloose-Dance.gif

Blue -I got a Head Injury and some say I ain't right but the way I see it is --MP is the moderators house and they can kick U out at any time-- for any reason or no reason-- so I try not to piss them off especially if they having a bad day ! --

Hey Umbra tell me what this "Let the Good Times Roll" is again ?-- What about Larry OG -x- OG RB ?-- Black Rose -x- Black Dalia I understand !-- I'm be going back into those S-x- OL seed too after a tasty lemon -- The one I had must have leaned to Squish ?-- Mimosa -x - Double Purple Dojo ?
I'll be looking for a girl with color out that one !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back