Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wanted to raise hogs for meat, but my wife refused
She said we would have named them and no way would she let me slaughter them

A bud of mine used to train his to come by name and eat an apple out his hand. When that time came he just called them in and an apple in one hand and a .22 in the other. He could be pretty rednecky.

A bud of mine used to train his to come by name and eat an apple out his hand. When that time came he just called them in and an apple in one hand and a .22 in the other. He could be pretty rednecky.
I have raised Cickens and rabbits and never had a problem turning them into a meal, and once a calf that I was tricked into help kill.
Pigs are like dogs, very smart too
I could never get myself to do it.

I have raised Cickens and rabbits and never had a problem turning them into a meal, and once a calf that I was tricked into help kill.

Its a learned thing i guess. When you grow up with it you dont think anything about it. One day you're feeding them and the next they're feeding you.

I have a small plot and always had the idea that I would grow my own meat but as soon as I get any sort of animal my wife gives it a name and that's it I end up with another pet , now we have pet cows , pet chickens , pet sheep and a pet goat and Im still buying meat from the butcher:(

Hey Umbra tell me what this "Let the Good Times Roll" is again ?-- What about Larry OG -x- OG RB ?-- Black Rose -x- Black Dalia I understand !-- I'm be going back into those S-x- OL seed too after a tasty lemon -- The one I had must have leaned to Squish ?-- Mimosa -x - Double Purple Dojo ?
I'll be looking for a girl with color out that one !
You got a mix of stuff in Let the Good Times Roll, lol. Devil's tit x apricot head, mango x blackrose x apricot head, squish x apricot head, black mamba x apricot head. and sour dubb x BoC x apricot head.

Bluegrasser, you better listen to keef today and everyday. Thanks Keef for reminding the child.

Blue -I got a Head Injury and some say I ain't right but the way I see it is --MP is the moderators house and they can kick U out at any time-- for any reason or no reason-- so I try not to piss them off especially if they having a bad day ! --

You got a mix of stuff in Let the Good Times Roll, lol. Devil's tit x apricot head, mango x blackrose x apricot head, squish x apricot head, black mamba x apricot head. and sour dubb x BoC x apricot head.
Uhm excuse me, Devils what ???
Im shocked
Bluegrasser, you better listen to keef today and everyday. Thanks Keef for reminding the child.

Another heads up huh ?

What up Crockett -- Morning I guess !-- I always thought Australia was a cool place but I heard about the snakes and -- I don't do well with snakes !-- We got plenty in Texas but I still don't like them !-- We had a couple acres growing get up and I raised CKNs - Some rabbits - occasional calf -- They were not pets !-- I got those White Rock broiler chick's 25 or 50 at a time and 8 or 9 weeks later they went in the freezer ! -- When I get moved I hope to get me some chickens -- Brahmas or Jersey Giants -- I want 25 lb Chickens -- Big as turkeys !-- I have a smoker and I know how to use it !

What up Crockett -- Morning I guess !-- I always thought Australia was a cool place but I heard about the snakes and -- I don't do well with snakes !-- We got plenty in Texas but I still don't like them !

The snakes and spiders are the least of it. They got suicidal roos and lizards that are 6ft long and run on their hind legs. Jellyfish and conefish, and all kinds of mean and nasty things!

I ain't Messing with no salt water crocodile!-- The gator I lost the gun fight with wasn't but maybe a meter or a little longer ! -- He wanted a piece of me bad !-- There I am on top the car with an empty pistol !--Dam it was hot !- I let the gator keep the rod and reel !
Here we got a nice resort beach and I'm on an inner tube out past the breakers -- I was just lighting up what I brought out under my hat when I saw that boat said "Big Shark Research" on the side of it !--- I was finished being in the water !
Ole Keef didn't need no more tokes !-- U would a been proud of the way I stood up and caught a wave -- I rode that inner tube in like a surfboard -Lost my hat --lighter -weed and cigarettes and was O.K. about it !-- I don't do that anymore !
Ruined a perfectly good buzz !

Nick --I'm a recovering adrenaline junkie -- I don't need an adrenaline rush like that anymore !---
No more -- Hold my beer and watch this !-
- I'm almost 65-- I break easy and don't heal as fast as I used to !-- I used to tell them -- If U see me running ?-- U might want to try to keep up -
- Cause I don't usually be running ! -- There's probably a good reason I'm running !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back