Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctor Mind Bender -- Pretty much ended my career in the O.R. !--After my fall he told my boss I had seen too much blood -guts and death for one lifetime and I could no longer be trusted not to freeze up in an emergency !-- I never froze up !-- but --U can't unsee things like the result of a machete fight with no winner !-- Dam that was a mess !-- I was sewing the doc was sewing --blood everywhere !-- I thrived in a madhouse like that !-- I scrubbed surgery on one guy twice -- 1st time his wife stabbed him with a butcher knife -- The next time she emptied a Saturday night special into him-- Shot him 6 or 7 times !-- All over !-- I had to go see him afterwards -- I said -- Dude U should really give the relationship some thought?-- He said -- She loves she just do this when she gets mad !-- Wasn't nothing more I could do !

I shouldn't talk about stuff like that !-- I apologize !-- There's no reason for U to know about that stuff !-- I took a dose of caps and some benadryl -- Having lots of pressure in my face and some blurry vision in my left eye -- Makes me a little crazy !-- No more bloody talk I promise !
Later !

I shouldn't talk about stuff like that !-- I apologize !-- There's no reason for U to know about that stuff !-- I took a dose of caps and some benadryl -- Having lots of pressure in my face and some blurry vision in my left eye -- Makes me a little crazy !-- No more bloody talk I promise !
Later !

No problems Keef, most of us have seen blood and gore. No biggie.

I could a told U about Fornier's Gangrene ? -- Gangrene of the urethra !-- I don't think I could do it justice without smell-a- vision !--I seen people puke in thier mask !----The smell of Sudamonis-(sp) in the morning ?-- When U know what different bacteria smell like U know too much !
Caps are kicking in I might go to bed ?

I could a told U about Fornier's Gangrene ? -- Gangrene of the urethra !-- I don't think I could do it justice without smell-a- vision !--I seen people puke in thier mask !----The smell of Sudamonis-(sp) in the morning ?-- When U know what different bacteria smell like U know too much !
Caps are kicking in I might go to bed ?

No need to go to bed yet old bud, that was an interesting and horrifying job you had. Pus and blood and bare bones and tore-out guts. Awful stuff man

What up Crockett -- Morning I guess !-- I always thought Australia was a cool place but I heard about the snakes and -- I don't do well with snakes !-- We got plenty in Texas but I still don't like them !-- We had a couple acres growing get up and I raised CKNs - Some rabbits - occasional calf -- They were not pets !-- I got those White Rock broiler chick's 25 or 50 at a time and 8 or 9 weeks later they went in the freezer ! -- When I get moved I hope to get me some chickens -- Brahmas or Jersey Giants -- I want 25 lb Chickens -- Big as turkeys !-- I have a smoker and I know how to use it !
Hey Keef , got me some big snakes here last couple years come home couple weeks ago and the missus cat trotting along behind a 6 foot plus king brown in my driveway just tapping at its tale, snake didn't even bat an eye , till I took its head off with a shovel .
Lost a couple of dogs to snakes always on your mind when your outside .

Good morning y'all!
What a Wonderfull day!
Only a little snow left on the ground and it supposed to get up to 50 today! Whoo hoo!
Tomorrow tho I'm sad to say its comming back. :(
1st new beans are starting to emerge thru the soil.
BOC is 1st up.
I've decided after the next grow I'm gonna dial back to just 2 plants per grow and Rock the LST.

Morning OFC !-- Ugh !-- I might live !--Happy Valentine's Day !-- Wake and Bake !-- 70s and sun at the beach today !
Maybe this afternoon I can get something done ?--
Gloman looking for his groove on the grow ?-- Build U one those Screen of Green tables like Nick had !--
Crocket U can have the snakes !-- I'm primitive and prejudice about snakes !- Only good snake is a dead snake !
I think it may be genetic !-- A water moccasin-- This venomous water snake we got in the southern U.S. -- Fell out a tree into the boat with Uncle Oats !-- Unck let him have it with a shotgun !-- Kilt the snake !-- and the boat !

Morning
giphy.gif

Did someone mention Snakes .......................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back