Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I look more like the Rev Bob Dobbs and his church of the SubGenius than Bob Marley for sure. I bought corned beef and all the stuff as well. Allergies kicked in big time today. Bees are out pollenating the almond trees and the pollen is very high right now

Some of the snow is off in parts and we have snow mold all over the place, on the lawn, the roses... Still too deep for me to prune but i got a good look... yuck. Muddy dog mess in the back, just thought i would come on and spread joy. ha.
Spring is coming. Hope you are all having a good saturday.

Good evening ofc...just woke up from an afternoon nap...chilly and breezy here at the beach but at least there is no rain or snow...

I guess we had a hi of 77 here at Dillon’s beach but I musta slept thru it...it’s gettin chill and breezy now...

Hello!! I feel old. But burned off a ton of wood cut offs from my shop, burned a downed Bradford pear, cooked dinner and watching bruce lee.

Jozi had a hard day at the beach...

E77E011D-56E5-46BE-B23F-6468AC789FC2.jpeg

Good morning OFC. RE, congratulations on your new granddaughter. Jozi has had a busy day. Lucky puppy. Rose, I'm happy your snow is melting. I hope, I get something done today, yesterday was a flop. Still waiting on my paint, so, I can paint the grow room. I'm going to start my grow with or without paint on the 19th.

Good morning yall!
Boy, its starting to smell around here!
I may need to get a carbon filter after all!
Here's the culprit making all the fuss!
She's a Pennywise x V. I LOVE her scent but I'm afraid she's not very subtle. lol

Attachments

• 0317190721.jpg
    0317190721.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 42
morning ofc got to sleep late this morning ,,,,, taking my boy to LEGOLAND today,,,gonna use the 500 the company gave me ,,,,yall have a good day talk to ya later

Have fun Zig, I know you will. That's a beauty gman. I woke up with a brick on my chest.. took a bunch of supplements . The "kids" are coming tonight for dinner, bud thinks i should cancel but I will tell them. The sun is out again, snow is melting very slowly which is good according to the adults. I just want it gone. lol
I am going to take the day off from smoking. I don't remember the last time that happened.

Good morning OFC. I have the same thing Rose. It started with my nose running, then the nasal drip down the back of my throat. One of nicest days we have had since last Spring.

I have been hitting my asthma inhaler and that helps. I had two hits. perhaps that was dumb but I gotta put on house beautiful so i needed the sativa. I am for sure a pot junkie.

I'm guessing Stiggy, Earl and crew found another site. They haven't posted or been on for a few weeks now.

Earl is still reading here but doesn't post much.I hope he stays he is a very nice old hippy. Stiggy didn't fit so he left. Earl gave me those hemp acdc seeds. I sure appreciated that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back