Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya. I did try. It saddened me to see that post, among others, stating that I made fun of you, which I didn't. We are all grown adults, and sometimes it is difficult to hear something negative about something that you have so much passion for. You see first hand, my friend, the level of competition here. It is getting tighter and tighter each day. Take the negative and refocus. If I dwelled on all the negative I have heard over the years about my herb, I would be selling used cars instead of growing dank. I can promise that no one wished you ill will. I do agree that a little more tact could have been used, but again, we are all adults.

It's a tough time out there, both legally and "socially". (social is the new term for street btw). The herb is getting better and techniques are being reinvented. I would love to share some of the new techniques with you and the rest of the board.

So, don't be butthurt, your my favorite east coaster.

Well keef, I changed out my little feeding rings today...I wanted a bit more diameter to fit my cloth pots a little better...the circle of wet just seemed to small on the surface...mayhaps it was wider under but I figure this will encourage the roots to spread out a bit more...I got these t’s and some stiff hose, made an appropriate circle and drill some small holes around the loop...I did this once before with some rubbery kinda hose and the holes did not drill cleanly...this hose is more plastic and worked much better...I also put the holes on top so I can easily see that the feed is flowing...The pressure is such that they don’t squirt or spray but just flow...Also this method is considerably less $$$ than buying those little rings I bought and you can make them whatever size you like...we’ll see how it goes...I guess I’ll top these in a week or so to get a few more bud sites and put up a Scrog when the time comes...

8F332978-2A3D-40D2-B9E4-BE30E101E140.jpeg

RE -- I got airline and fittings -- I was wondering that if that would work !--
Rose -- I got the dogs mixed up !-- I'm sorry !-- I didn't want U upset with the new guy -- He didn't know -- and neither did I !--- U guys take care !

I got some new seed to try too...unfortunately my grow space is full up right now...I got some ACDC CBD but it may have to wait till fall...Summertime here is too hot for me to grow inside and these will be too big if grown outside...at least in my neighbourhood...

Rose
I was wondering if you tested Frank's Gift?
What was the ratio?
I still have to say so far, I think the F.G. is the most effective for me for pain over all the others.
Others have better buzzes but F.G. is GOOD medicine!

Had 1 of those days, lol. Tested the CLO2 residual at a well. Need to meet title 22 CA clean water standards. No issues. Well within range and guidelines. Customer complains I did something to change readings. Insisted I falsified data. I had to document everything in front of State witnesses and I was right. I called my boss told him I wanted time off immediately to reevaluate my role in company. Then called my attorney.
I am a bit overly sensitive after being sued for $50,000,000 by a customer who claimed he was hurt by a piece of equipment I repaired. After 4 years of litigation he admitted he lied and made everything up for the money. My attitude now is, if you say something about me, be prepared to back it up in court. One of those days ...
People suck some
Still wet at the beach -- Time for a pipe !-- Congrats RE !
I'm over the flu but still fighting something going on in my face -- Not sure if it's pollen or just the constant damp !

Yo Toolman -- Wilson was the name of Rose's beloved standard poodle !-- Might be a soft spot not to poke ?-- Just a heads up ! --
So U growing an unknown indica ?-- I'm relocating but I got some indicas too !-- at one time there was lots of seed passing thru my hands and I kept a share !-- Everything I got came to me thru the OFC or descended from stuff that did !-- Being in a prohibition state I grow inside --I'm a cloner and I run a 4 part rotation of mostly indica 60 day finishers -- I bred 3 or 4 boys to a mess of little girls and I'm still working out what I did !-- I'm kinda Snow Lotus heavy !--
Was that Earl ?-- What up Cuz !-- Still got that pink ?
How pray tell was I poking, I was being funny
Rose stated mr wilson was at her house LOL
I am happy to see you still have him Rosebud.
Man it always sucks being the new guy
I guess it is the right of passage or something?

Yes Growing some Old seeds that a friend from up North Cali (triangle)had stored away and said they are surpise , so I have to see.
I was just doing a test to see if the seeds were still viable .

Brewing my neuropathy creme in crockpot as we speak 24 hr total cook time or until roots smell like almost burnt nuts ( they change to a dark golden brown when finished, I shut down over night or if I leave house and restart the clock when I turn it on again.
Decarbed Buds, cooked Roots, and Arnica flowers with a few different oils then some beeswax and essence oils for smell, I like peppermint myself.

Toolman
I'm curious about the roots.
Is there something in the roots I don't know about? I thought they had no use.
They contain anti inflammatory properties
I have been using them for yrs even just roots alone in crockpot and the creme help a lot at night with burning feet and legs (wife uses it to for restless legs syndrom) works good for her also.
Over the yrs I added whole buds and Arnica flower which is also an herbal pain flower.

last night I ran my production line at 100%,,,,never been done before ,,,,,,many including myself have run a 98% or even 99% but no one has ever run a 100,,,even the people who built the machine(KRONES) said it is very hard if not impossible to run a 100 ,,,to be honest its just dumb luck ,,the machine does what the machine does,,,all you need to due is feed it all the raw material and hope for the best ,,,,,got me another gift card on the way not sure how much ,,,,,,when they say whos the man I say a women ,,,,well I'm finally geared down and can finally go to bed ,,,,,good night yall

last night I ran my production line at 100%,,,,never been done before ,,,,,,many including myself have run a 98% or even 99% but no one has ever run a 100,,,even the people who built the machine(KRONES) said it is very hard if not impossible to run a 100 ,,,to be honest its just dumb luck ,,the machine does what the machine does,,,all you need to due is feed it all the raw material and hope for the best ,,,,,got me another gift card on the way not sure how much ,,,,,,when they say whos the man I say a women ,,,,well I'm finally geared down and can finally go to bed ,,,,,good night yall
Nice Ziggy
Also nice to meet you, get some sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back