Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s up QB...wee hours of Saturday and it’s rainin again...tomorrow and Sunday though I’ve been guaranteed will be sun filled but wait...more rain next week...one of these days it’ll just heat up and we’ll be complaining about those 110* days...there be no spring...

Done !-- Medical Marijuana don't mean U have to smoke it !
2 teaspoons is a GOOD dose for me -- (I know cause I took 3 teasoons and I been too high before - this is too high !)--Maybe 1 teaspoon for a novice but even that gonna get them pretty high !-- I could make it stronger but why ? View attachment 252239
Gday Keef hows it hanging ,
What’s up QB...wee hours of Saturday and it’s rainin again...tomorrow and Sunday though I’ve been guaranteed will be sun filled but wait...more rain next week...one of these days it’ll just heat up and we’ll be complaining about those 110* days...there be no spring...
Gday 2RE
we just coming into Autumn , and has come with a bang -got a cat 4 cylone bashing east coast last nigh and a cat 5 coming down on the Northwest Coast tonight , at home here we went from nearly 8 weeks of over 38 (100) to 5 days of Rain at night and early morning then hot and muggy for a few hrs then more rain crazy weather

Try that again - Gday Keef hows it hanging question - does the tinture or caps give the same sort of stone as smoking - like does a cap of Indica lay you on the couch and a Sativa cap get you cleaning you bike and mowing the lawn - what do you reckon is better as far as pain relief Indica or Sativa

Good morning yall!
Crocket
Eating the weed does give you the same effect as smoking indica/sativa except it takes more to get there and it lasts a Lot longer.
Whether its dry weed or oil. The differences are subtle but it IS easy to over medicate if you aren't care full and you end up doing the Keef crabwalk. lol
Have a good night down under and stay away from the hurricanes!
As for which is better for pain goes, I find indica + high CBD works best for me. All my girlz are hybrids heavy in indica.
My BEST pain reliever was from Frank's Gift that I was gifted by Rose.
It tested at 6%THC and 9% CBD.
Everything about this strain is a winner. Easy to grow, very little trimming needed, Big solid buds that smell divine and respectable harvest weight. And it Works!

Last edited:
Good morning OFC. lol Crocket. What u got growing?
Rose can you tell me what this means? Nectar for the Gods Herculean Harvest Liquid Bone Meal: calcium phosphate is the central ion which generates the energy in which all nutrient enter the plant, except for nitrogen and potassium. Does this mean there is calcium in the Liquid Bone Meal? I'm asking because I have calcium in my water here in GA.

Cheers Glowman
wathing the footy , love footy season , calm as here tonight you have a good day- Hi Ness- got the white widow , OG Kush and an unkown given some seed that came in some smoke from the east coast , looking forward to see what comes of it
you OF have a great day

Good morning yall!
Crocket
Eating the weed does give you the same effect as smoking indica/sativa except it takes more to get there and it lasts a Lot longer.
Whether its dry weed or oil. The differences are subtle but it IS easy to over medicate if you aren't care full and you end up doing the Keef crabwalk. lol
As for which is better for pain goes, I find indica + high CBD works best for me. All my girlz are hybrids heavy in indica.
Everything about this strain is a winner. Easy to grow, very little trimming needed, Big solid buds that smell divine and respectable harvest weight. And it Works!
untitled.png

Good morning yall!
Crocket
Good Morning All

Sounds Like a winner you have there Gloman

Hello !-- Is there anybody in there ? -- Just nod if U can hear me ! --Is there anyone at home !-- Come on I hear you're feeling down.... Comfortably Numb !

It is what it is call it what U want !-- Personally ---I see signs of black magic !-- I need to do some stuff and take a better look !-- I got a little magic myself if that's what U choose to call it !

I'm wound up tight anyway cause my scooter starts and dies like it is choking from too much fuel !-- I got to call the rep. -- Livid might be a better way to describe where I'm at !-- I need to kill sheet and blow stuff up !
Nevermind I have better control than that !--
Keef, What is it you ride? Fuel injected? I had that problem on a 99 softail. Float stuck- I installed an inline filter, Cleaned the carb and never had that happen again.

Good morning OFC

Rain and more rain today. ugh

I tried to take a pic of my babies. My Ipad takes horrible pictures.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Strain
7 gallon Fabric pots
Trying Black Magic soil brand this time "crosses fingers".
babies 3-22-19.JPG

Have a GREAT day!!

Good morning ofc, today supposed to be the start of a sunny weekend to be followed by rain all next week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back