Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope y’all are doing well, my wife’s is taking me on a tour of the local breweries for my birthday...good so far...but the family in crisis mode (wife’s side)... don’t know what will happen...all I know is the stress is breaking my neck...

Sorry about the stress of family RE, it is hard sometimes, this life. I wish your wife peace about it all.
Thanks Keef. So that snow brought snow mold and it is real hard to get off of chair fabric and glass tables and everything. I am trying to clean up the patio from the winter nightmare and it is taking some time. I have never had to put the pillows in the washer but i do this year. yuck. I am wearing a mask so i don't inhale the spores. sheesh. Got about 20 roses pruned so all in all we good. Bud of course is a work horse. Hopefully i can finish by the weekend
so we can enjoy this spring that is tardy. It feels wonderful to be out of the house even if it is moldy out there. Hot sun will fix it all in a month or so.

Like Abe Lincoln-- I can not tell a lie !-- I am not part of the deep state !- but ya know what ?-- They ever where ! --They know who U are !--One might be one watching U right now ?-
Just saying ?
Here hit this !

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not really sure what you all are talking about. I just seen Keef saying they're watching us. They are. They've had a file on every single citizen since they started the social security number. Now we all got these personal GPS devices with cameras and microphones attached to us at all times. Not to mention Alexa and Sir .... Cameras in stores and intersections. Facial recognition!!! We live in the deep state. We're no more free than the plants we force to flower or a lady big were release into the garden.... We're taken care of but still prisoners being used for a propose! Hell look at the prison industry!
Ok.... Keef triggered me lol. Sorry guys!

Well thank U Nov !-- It did some triggering over at conspiracy central where I used it too !-- Privacy ?-- Security ?-- Just some words that don't mean **** !-- If big brother was watching I think they woulda come for me long ago !--
Then again I learnt my magic from a powerful witch back up in the swamp ! -- XXX--- XXX don't make me whoop out the Voodoo !-- The storm gods like me !

No bull **** -- U know I read the tarot and cast the rune stones ? --
We don't talk about the Chicken bones !-- They for when U get really pissedoff !

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes some of U have
20190405_221755.jpg
seen it before -- An Old Poem that I like !

Morning OFC. It's going to be a beautiful day. Keef, thank you for the info. I wrote it down. I just better not lose it. I'm always misplacing note.

Good morning yall!
Rose
I took down 1 Pennywise X Valentine.
I have 2 jock horror X black jack that never made the full switch back after sexing and got stuck making loose leafy tiny buds with LOADS of trichs all over the small leaves. Basically just trichs factories. Ill freeze them fresh and extract for RSO.
Got a BB K ing tho that's flexing its muscles!

Temp here is great but its still Way too wet to work in the yard.
It'll all happen at once like always. Balls to the wall or nothing at all.

Next up will be:
1 Oregon lemons
2 Apricot Head
2 Sr-91 X Mazar
1 Cheech wizard X G.D.H.
They're ready to go but I gotta let the BB King Finnish then clean everything.
Smart pots need washing too.

I was going thru my stash and burping jars when it dawned on me, I have more weed stocked up than Ill use in a Year!
One grow finishing up and another right behind it.
After the next set I guess I gotta take a break and then I can have all the service ppl over. Furnace, A/C, exterminaters, etc.

Good morning OFC.. Gale force winds here in PNW...Just love living close to the ocean..
Hope that you are having a great day ..
Smoking on some Papaya and sipping on some Chai tea. .
I hear you Gloman, the jars keep piling up!!

Hey Snake do U make sugar shine or use grain like the Gloman ?-- U temper it down to bout 100-105 proof ?-- U do any fast aging whiskey ?-- Put the shine in a wide mouth container with some alligator char white oak then move it from a hot place to a cold place once a week or so -- Bring that alcohol in and out that wood just like barrel aging !
I'm need me a little still again.
I use corn mostly, But like the growing I have made Brandy ( Apple, Peach, Choke Cherry and Lemon. ) I use a 13 gal reflux still with electric burner. I have aged some into whiskey, But I like the barrel method better. Fast aging for me has been a little flat. I like to use apple wood charred, It gives a sweeter taste. I don't do it for profit so I have a lot of time to play with it. Mostly I distill it 3x for higher proof. That will give me 195% and I can flavor with different syrups. and not lose quality. Great presents for friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back