Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning peeps.it is 50 degrees and icky out. I am a fair weather farmer. Roses can wait.
ZIG, im so happy for you and your son. Love your new hours. Have fum at the beach.
Enjy your weekend guys.

170710-Have-A-Great-Saturday-Friends.jpg

Afternoon OFC. This day has flew by. Got a little yard work done this morning. And, that is about it. Rose it's time to plant the veg outside here and I'm not ready. I wonder what this year has in store for us.

Ness, I put some spinach in my garden box last week with some onions and garlic and lemon grass. I have always wanted to grow lemongrass and it grows in shade. I like it in thai hot soup. I am hiding in the house as it is too chilly out there. I should make the best of this time and tidy. Maybe i smoke another joint and think about it. ha

Oh wow, Lady Banks, my fav yellow climber. Do you know there is a white one too? I love that rose. It is a cherry yellow. Hopefully the weather will stay cool enough she will go for a while.
Have you ever ordered from Annie's Annuals? They are in Richmod Cali. I love her stuff and i went to her garden once, fun. I have been sitting here studying her catalog and trying to be not crazy spending too much on annuals and perennials. Good way to hang on a saturday.. smoke and dream of things like this.Ursinia_anthemoides_01.jpg
Ursinia_anthemoides_01.jpg

Good morning yall!
Cold rain here. Glad I got stuff done yesterday.
Gotta take down and clean my grow room today.
My new girlz are getting anxious to go!
Gonna try to keep these girlz a little shorter but that usually doesn't work. lol
Have a green day yall!

EDIT:
So much for rain. We have SNOW falling now!
HELLLLLLLLP!!!

Last edited:
I screwed up yesterday. I wanted a grilled burger so I go to the store and bought some pre-made beef patties or so I thought. Note to self, No more shopping without your glasses. I'm pretty sure whatever is in them things, it ain't from a cow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back