Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose I meant to say whoo hoo on starting some veggies. I got some yellow pepper started from seeds. Going to buy some tomatoes, red and green pepper plants. Hunting for some egg plant seeds.. That sounds good.

Morning everybody! It's friggin cold and I wouldn't be surprised there was snow in the skies.
Keef-- I started searching. Someone in Cali has Pink Kush in production. I found 1 g carts in LA. I bet it's on the mountain.

Good morning OFC

af3a9910bd9aa86e6c179352bd6d45c8.jpg

Puff.. puff.. pass

Hi guys,
We be making oil for a cancer patient. She is on palliative care which means they have given up on her. She is marijuana naive meaning she has never used it. Those are hard patients that have never used pot. So remembering the oncologist here saying that more strains the better and knowing we need thc, this is what we came up with ..
Harley Tsu (thc) 1 Cup
Lemon Tree (thc) 1 cup
1.5 cups indoor Penny tine 1-2 cbd thc
2 cups Penny time outdoor
2 cups Northern lights (thc)
She is willing to do the protocol she says. It is not easy to do. I did it. A lost week I had.. icky.
I hope it helps.
I will finish my roses today I hope. cold out there.
Hope ya have a good day. Umbra, let those guys have it!

Your Awesome Rose, I hope and wish it works for you and her...Being totally whacked out for a week or a month would be tough for someone who has never used pot...It would be tough for me I know and I kinda know what to expect but I have never tried a treatment like that....Good luck!!!

Rose
May I ask how much coconut oil you use for the 7.5 cups of weed?
I have NO clue how much oil to use.
I been making rso and dissolving it in oil so I have and idea how strong it is.

morning folks. my garden is coming along nicely, about to harvest my first run of turnips, corn and okra went into soil yesterday, squash and cucumbers today, and sugar snap pea's later this week. hope i didnt wait too late for the snap pea's, they dont like a lot of heat, and central georgia gets hot fast

got popped with a random drug test a couple weeks ago, used the same fake urine as always, and they didnt like it this time, retested me last week, pretty sure i'll fail. havent smoked our fine herb in over 2 weeks now. going to lay low for 6 months or more before toking. should have the mites beat this time, still growing for my wife, guess i will have a stock pile of weed when i finally get to smoke since its just her now.
sucks, i work with this guy that gets so twisted on pills we have two names for him, sober and faded names. but he passes because its all "legal". always messing up, always leaving bolts loose on stuff he works on, a real safety hazard. but they acting like i am an addict, my work productivity has gone down since i had to stop smoking, sleeping 3-5 hours a night now. sure will be glad when this plant is legal..

was looking into buying into a liquor store nearby, on its second owner since it opened in 1948, but i cannot hold a liquor license with a felony. so much for that idea.

Morning OFC
Still alive and kicking --Sorry I let slip - There are parts and pieces of me I'd rather no one ever saw or knew about -- I haven't been fit to be around civilized people-- Soon as I can get this dog securely chained I be back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back