Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog --U been OK ?- other than dam drug screens ?--Storms been kinda tearing the south up !

Good morning all, Love that up there St Nick, thank you. I m singing loud, can ya hear it? Gloman, we make our RSO with everclear, not oil, My tincture is made with MCT oil which is coconut.
YD, bummer dude, i am so sorry. The blank south for being so ignorant of this plant, opioids/pot???? That is such **, i am sorry. But i like hearing about your garden, okra already? wow. And i am very happy to see you here.
I need to go get a blood test it has been a couple years.. i am fine i smoke pot.
Got the roses DONE.

One the best versions I ever heard Nick--
I got a shout out to Huntsville Texas -- I see ya'll !- I got something for ya !-- It would be nice to have a couple more Texas growers in da OFC -- We'll teach U what U need to know

I'll do a urine drug screen -- but U gotta hold the cup

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning OFC. YD you got a good garden started. Sorry to hear about p test. Thing will work out. Nick nice tunes. Keef how the weather over your way? Storm be coming here Friday. Need to hang cloth out to dry. Do the yard work. Then take it from there.

Ness spring be gone down here --We'll be close to 90 today and sun -- Yard needs to be mowed again -- I don't wanna -
I'm nestled into a pipe of mimosa trying to decide if I'm-- B-real today or not -- Leaning toward not !
Gloman I like that idea of putting RSO in oil and your way U can measure it - 1 gram of RSO in so many grams of oil -- I'm member that !-- I'm climbing out my funk best I can --
Dam mind is help together with duct tape and wire sometimes it gets loose and things don't work right !

Rose, I hope all goes well with your blood work. Looking forward to seeing your garden this year. I got to figure out what happen with this uploading of this picture stuff. Having trouble again.

Keef what ever you do don't think of pink elephants. Plant are doing ok. I just got to get a stash build up. There is no way around it. It's got to happen.

Rose gonna be alright -- Taking on a cancer patients others have given up on -- Watch her work -- Sounds like U got what they need Rose - Just ain't many can handle 60 grams of RSO in 60 days - If they can then Rose got this !-

Nick my musical taste are all over the place -- Last couple days been listening to some Gov't Mule and Black Berry Smoke - Dorothy- ZZ Ward - There's this young lady plays a fiddle too - Can't remember her name right now --
Edit : Lindsey Sterling she plays a hot fiddle !

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose
What I was asking is how much MTC do you use for the 7.5 cups of weed you're using to make your tincture?

Gloman, lets talk, Tincture in the magical butter machine cover the herb with MCT about an inch above the pot. I do a 4 hour tincture run in my machine. So whatever amount pot just cover with MCT a bit over the amount of pot you use.
The RSO is a whole other animal. we strip the trichomes from the plant using everclear and then distill the booze and put the oil on a coffee warmer until the last drop of booze is gone. then it goes into a syring. I got about 15 grams out of that amount i did yesterday. I only sent her one tube as i want to see how she does. i will send another if she can tolerate it. She is christian and wants to see if it works since the plant is from god. I took a half a piece last night and it is nice oil, not terribly strong like it is sometime. IT is nice, that little bit of cbd does add a nice relaxation, but we need the thc to kill this large cancer.
Gman, let me know if i need to explain it better.

Gloman start with 4 parts weed to 6-8 parts oil - See what that does for U ?-I microwave da **** --Lots of oil gonna still be in the weed when U filter it off - U can mash as much out as U can or U can use Hot water to recover that oil by washing then separate the oil from water after filtering - leaving just the oil --
Where my pipe ?

Hey drcree -- One day at a time !--
If U wanting that coconut oil tincture to taste good U can take the coconut oil off a can of Coco Lopez and add some sweet coconut oil to your tincture -- I gotta find another way - Making tincture get me too high - Licking the spoon - the bowl - my fingers -- Last time got some in my eye -
I might better stick to cannacaps ?

I wonder how Joe Camel is doing ?-I assume he is still cancer free ?- Last I saw he had a new race car !

Good morning OFC

Sorry about your troubles with the drug tests YD. I hope things change for the better in Georgia.
Rose I am so envious of you having Roses. When I lived in the valley I had quite a few. I used to ***** about spraying and clipping the deadheads all the time, but I did love them. Out where I live now the deer think of roses as candy I think. lol

Hang in there Keef. Nothing is forever. Things will change for the better and you will feel better once you are growing again.

I love that song Nick thanks for sharing. I love live music in a small venue.

This is one of my favorite Blues bands. It is not for everyone, but I like it. :)

This is not a song about drugs. btw he he The Blues magazines call her the modern day Etta James. Probably less than 50 people in this venue.

Gotta go. Switching my indoor grow to 12/12 today with my new mechanical timers.

medical-mariner-reynolds_unwrapped-cook-chef-marijuana-dren1005_low.jpg

Have a great day you awesome people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back