Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone, overcast and sposed to be 85 today. I'm loving this cut of Colorado cookies I got 20190417_184155.jpgDay 24

Attachments

• 20190417_184145.jpg
    20190417_184145.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 25
Good morning all, a pretty day here... did you hear that, it is nice outside. YAY,, bud and i are walking around like old folks but the front yard is done. woohoo.
Cleaning house should only be done on a nice sativa.. My lambs bread are getting close, boy they look tough you guys. no leaves. i guess i need to learn how to grow it. I think i burned them at the start with tea? I don't know but i have clones i will work on. The buds look nice, like indica balls. but it is a sativa. I read the reviews on lambsbread and i am not the only one that thinks it is special. I hope to make seeds.

Ziggy, when someone in the north says bless your heart, we mean it. not like when southerns say it. I am so sorry that you have to go thru this. I am sorry your little boy has to... he has the best mom ever.

Ness, smokeumif yougotum.

Is it still morning ?-- Big storm last night -- Dogs didn't like it -- Then I got side tracked - Ain't my fault it was da weed !-- Looking good Nick - I'm need me soma that --
Gloman - I hear ya !-- I hope U keep working on that Dragon Piss stuff U make and get it down to maybe a cc is a dose -- Not what we would call a dose - I mean for like normal people -- Steel Knees giving U some trouble ?
Pressure change had my face feeling like hot worms crawling around inside my cheek from them screws and plates holding it together - It's easing up some already --
Gonna hit low 90s today sun and humidity - There was this perfect smoked pork roast in my smoker this morning-- and a couple CKN leg quarters -- Do not remember putting them in ?-- Other Keef got kinda high !

Keef kinda high sound good. Smoke food sound yummy, We are suppose to get some of that storm that passed your way. Not as bad though. How's the beach? I was just thinking of buying a house on the beach back home in Ma. I miss the beach in the winter up there. I'm dreaming.

Rose - Seems to me that some varieties do that !-- Start giving up fan leaves as they get close to finish -Appears to me that some plants stop feeding the leaves in order to put the last of it reserves into making bud - I can't swear to it but seems to me like some strains do just that ?-- Makes trimming easier ?--Still kinda windy here - Maybe I get some yard work done later ? -- Maybe not ?

Hey Ness !-- U smoking one of my babies ?- Haven't been out today -- Got the windows open enjoying the breeze --
I had to trim my puppy boys some eye holes yesterday they shaggy - Demon dog Jet eat me up pretty good - He don't care how big U are he's not going down easy! - Got them a groomer appointment this week - I pay her to get chewed instead of me -- Like petting a chainsaw blade while it's running-- He quick too !-- He has never bit me just once -
He draw blood too - No way could I trim him like the groomer - I be in the hospital from loss of blood - He like a little piranha -- Someone picked at this dog earlier in life so I pay the price!
My other one Jake -- He a sweetie - Spent his early life tied to a tree -- No more !- He got a good life now!

I think ness found some pot in a bag of bat ****,, think of that. must of been her lucky day.
Ziggy, hugs.
it is 10;30 i am on my third cup of coffee and jammies watching tv when i should be out planting flowers. Keef, you take your life in your hands with that dog of yours.

So Rose U been watching TV ?-- U probably the only one in da world watching TV -- I miss stuff sometimes what's this about Ness finding some weed in a bag of guano?-- I never found nothing in a bag of dirt like that -- Am I buying the wrong kinda dirt ? -- Time for me to refill this pipe and well ?-- I guess I wade in amongst them ?- - Somebody gotta do it ?-

Rose - I'm slow !--but - Other Keef ?- He can add -- bat guano ?- Dat's a new one !-- I'm write that down !

Edit : To clear the record - I am not a communist ...... - I don't think that is even a real word anyway ? -- but I know what all dem 4 letter words mean !

Last edited by a moderator:
good evening guys ,,,had a meeting with the boys principal this morning ,,,it went terrible ,,,,first they tell me my boy punched another kid in the face and they have video showing this,,,,well I looked at the tape and it clearly shows the other kid pushing my son 3 times ,,,after the third push my boy hauls off and hits this kid with a prefect right hand to the face ,,,knocks the little bastard over hitting his head on the table ,,,at that point the teacher grabs my son by the arm and drags him out of the class room ,,,when I saw that I lost my mind and called the cops ,,, I want her arrested for assault she has no right to put hands on my son,,,,,they brought my son to the deans office after the incident and tried to get his side of the story ,,,when he is scared or up set he does not speak well ,,,they kept telling him use your words ,,,use your words ,,at six years old he told them to go **** them selfs I want my mom,,,i was at work so his g pa picked him up ,,,,,they did not arrest the teacher only filed a report ,,,,a got a copy of the report and it has her full name and address ,,,,rest assured ill be paying her a visit one morning soon (no one puts hands on my child )I got two things on my side I have a great lawyer and no fear of jail ,,,,this aint over by a long shot ,,,,I will be suing the school and the teacher (after I woop that bitchs *** )in the mean time I will have my son home schooled as according to them he needs to undergo anger management to return to school,,,like I said this snit aint over
hey zigggy, get your son enrolled in martial arts training--karate lessons. once the kids at school find out he's getting training, they will leave him alone. PLUS, martial arts are excellent for self control--knowing you have the power, when to use and when not to use it. it teaches them respect as well. not that your son does not have that, as he ages, it is a good thing to draw on. also, what would be even better is if you took the courses with him. this way you both can learn and practice together. as you know, there is tremendous strength in family.

Last edited:
lol Keef, bat is out of the bag. Yes, Rose blessed me with a fair amount of northern lights and chocolope. Put me right into heaven. Very peaceful, uplifting.

Put some that bat **** on some those BBSL crosses - Not much - Indicas don't like to be over fertilized -- The WI-X-BBSL -( The White -x- Nepal Indica) -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus would be a good keeper if U start cloning - She do everything easy and there is a good reason they called it The White !- U take her to amber she will melt U !--
Rose - Lamb's Bread ?- So many varieties !-- I want some seed too !-- Add it to my other girls from Rose's house !- Purple Haze -- Nurse Larry - Seems like I'm missing some ?-- I did breed both to BBSL -- They bad to the bone too !

I feed them once with brewer tea. Keeping a close eye on them. There is a sea of green in my bathroom.

So it hit 90* today. Went to Fresno to transfer precursors and my co worker gave me another drum pump motor. It didn't fit the drum pump. Had to drive from Fresno to Manteca to get one, then back to Fresno. Long day.

Somebody tell him he can't have anymore pork roast - I'm ascared of him !-- I been bit enough !- U know I exagerate ?- Sure he nip me once in a while but U better not mess with my dog !--I wouldn't be happy bout that !- His whole job is to wake me up if something happens at night and he can !
20190418_181521.jpg
-- That right there is a 60 lb pit bull in a 6 lb body !-and he a bud thief !

good evening everyone ,,,I need to apologize for my rant yesterday ,,,I was hot very hot ,,,in no way would I advocate the hurting of a teacher doing her job,,,i do believe she over reacted by grabbing my son the way she did but does not deserve a beating,,,,i am still very upset about the way the situation was handled but I'm dealing with it ,,,I took my boy to the doctor today for xrays to his arm and shoulder ,,,hes fine ,,and that's all that matters ,,,maybe hes to much like his mother ,,,and the kid he punched in the face who fell and hit his head is fine ,,,I will have him home schooled as I will not send him back there ,,,,,thanks zigg,,,,,I miss mornings with the OFC,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back