Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zig --There's a time to back off and cool off before U go off !- -Stay dahell outta jail -OK ?-- We miss U when U gone too !- I forget -- What is it U growing again ?- How are those LEDs working for U ?- Have U run a bloom cycle under them yet ?--
I been listening to lots of Pink Floyd today - Gonna be hot and dry tomorrow so yard work - If I can talk Other Keef into it ?- Dam trouble making stoner right there -- He was over there saying Squeal like a pig !-- Then it got ugly !- Good Times !-

thanks for the advice drcree ,,,,my boy has been boxing with me since he was about four ,,I got him one of those bozo the clown things that you punch it and it poops back up,,,he beats the hell out of that thing,,,i don't worry about him being bullied at all,,,hes just a sweet kid that would rather play then fight but when pushed he will fight back

i'm just playing with you zigggy and truly mean no harm. i DO think that karate lessons would serve you both very well now and in the future--for what it's worth.
i understand what you said about your son and agree with you completely but kids in school see things differently. they look for a weakness--whatever that may be then capitalize on it, just to make themselves look bigger. you know how it was when you were in school--it's not different, just more physical. the point is you just don't want it to get to that point where he has to defend himself. see my point?

i'm just playing with you zigggy and truly mean no harm. i DO think that karate lessons would serve you both very well now and in the future--for what it's worth.
i understand what you said about your son and agree with you completely but kids in school see things differently. they look for a weakness--whatever that may be then capitalize on it, just to make themselves look bigger. you know how it was when you were in school--it's not different, just more physical. the point is you just don't want it to get to that point where he has to defend himself. see my point?
I was one of those kids. Thought for sure I was going to prison in high school. But it was 1965 and they wouldn't teach an 8 yr old karate. So I learned from a neighbor who owned a laundry. It was a women's style, but good for a kid. In high school I overheard someone say they were going to drug and rape my gf. I fractured his coccus bone and his pubic bone. He was in a body cast for 6 weeks. Thought for sure I was going to prison.

So Saturday is 4/20 ?-- Maybe one day I have a legal joint ?
I can't be jumping off that pier like that anymore !- Shark coulda got me and I break easy now days !-- Hurt when I hit that water too but I didn't go to jail - That cop may have not even had a clue why I jumped --We didn't have anything to talk about in my book !--I need to be more careful !-- Down here in the belly of the beast acting a fool ?- U know that ain't right !-- Maybe one day I don't have to run any more ?
Been a Long time Crossing that Bridge of Sighs !

• Besides, in the ocean they have this thing called tide...could be out and could be there ain’t no water down there when you jump...gotta be sure before you go over...
Good afternoon or is it evening old farts...

Frigid Pink - House of the Rising Sun -
RE - I seen too many people jump off that pier-- Surfers used to haul ass out to the end of the pier throw thier surfboard over then jump - Sometimes they was being chased - Cause U ain't supposed to do that !--Wasn't no way I was staying up there with a pissed off cop and a joint in my hand - I followed that surfer right over the top rail !

Good Morning OFC....Happy Friday !

54519858_2236722066568268_5248021913371934720_n.jpg

Good morning yall!
That's funny hollowpoint!
It's 4-19! Is everybody ready for tomorrow? Joints rolled, dragon poised and culinary treats? Maybe a sweet and savory dinner party?
Oh I long for the days when we can do these things without fear of prosecution in an open and social setting.

Morning OFC !-
Ugh !--
Gloman practice makes perfect !-- I'm practicing for 420 --
I wonder why it hurts when I do this ?- Oh I remember now !-- More Coffee?- Time to throw down for a Holy Wake and Bake !
I think I could smoke a whole hog ?- That looks about a nice size too - Here piggy piggy !

Yes indeed gloman...I am stalking all the bean sales...got the top shelf ready for the bong! Watch out for those storms today...hit here yesterday and left a lot of damage...running on generator here since 1:30 pm yesterday. A couple fatality's in the state as well...peace

Glad U came through alright Hollowpoint !- It was a bad storm still is for some
Where was I at ?
Hello Cowgirl in the Sand - Is this place at your command

Morning OFC !-
Ugh !--
Gloman practice makes perfect !-- I'm practicing for 420 --
I wonder why it hurts when I do this ?- Oh I remember now !-- More Coffee?- Time to throw down for a Holy Wake and Bake !
I think I could smoke a whole hog ?- That looks about a nice size too - Here piggy piggy !

Only 1 question?
You try to smoke a whole hog, won't the papers tear? I bet its hard to keep lit too!

Good morning OFC. I see everyone is in rare form and ready for 4/20. Big meeting next week. A few are flying Easter to get here early. Already have breakfast meeting Monday morning. I've been to parties where they dug a pit and slow cooked a whole pig overnight.
I have a a crop hanging and ready to trim. This how I will spend the 4/20 celebration.

Howdy fellow gardeners and stoners. I have been enjoying these crazy spring days, 85 yesterday and 55 today. S'posed to rain for a couple of days including tomorrow. I dunked half dozen beans of a Sativa cross yesterday called Sonic Screwdriver, they are going into dixie cups today and into the garden tonite. The col. Cookies are outgrowing their space and stacking bud like mad. I have them in 5 gallon buckets in 2'x4' trays, 3 to a tray. gonna move them into 4'x4' trays and let them run. My Bud, who graciously gave up a room in his house for me to grow cannot believe how big they are getting and how fragrant! I had the carbon filter just sittin on the ground to keep the odor down but Monday I hung it from the ceiling and vented it outside to help with heat and humidity control. Environment is everything and it is amazing how fast it can change. A week ago I was running a humidifier to maintain 60% and this week the room is 75% with no help at all. I changed the venting and now we are at a happy 55%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back