Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening OFC. Thanks mrcane. Nice to see you. Keef, I always over think thinks. I can see, now that, I could of flip earlier. Thing will work out with all the plants, I have. Some got to be keepers. Your beans are doing me right. The picture above, well the one in front the big one is a PH x BBSL. I'll post another picture with the name of them. I don't feel like it right now. Keef, I'm flipping tonight. RedEyes nice pictures. Rose, now you can just kick back and enjoy your evening. No dishes. I'm still working on the thoughts of making a meat loaf. It will get done. Right now, I'm watching teen chefs cooking game.

All 3 of the BOC I started were male so they aren't in this grow.
I have 1 Cheech wizard X GDH
1 Oregon lemon
2 Apricot head
And 2 SR-91 x mazar
I'm having some trouble with them but they should snap out of it as they were just repotted.

BB King has a Very Strong earthy hash smell. It just went into jars today. I don't think there's gonna be any blueberry to it.

Strong would be the key word there - Give it time Cuz - That would be the first B.B. I heard of that wasn't blueberry for sure !- U ran that SR91-X ( MZR -x- BBSL) ? - That should have been a very earthy hashy terp profile - I bred Mazar-i-Sharif -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus and used a boy from that on SR91 - BBSL bring the fire - The giant indica Mazar-i-Sharif of Lebonese Blond hash fame and that SR91 -- Sangarara Reserve -x- 91 Dragons -- U got to explain to me how that don't come out fine ?-- That's my Texas Hash plant ! - U need to get back into those BOC seed !- We all could use a nice Hershey bar plant ?-

If U don't want people using words like that get an auto censor !- We got one !-- Other Keef - U so nasty !

The clear skies and the red sunset now makes this Easter seem extra special tonight. I hope everyone is enjoying this evening.

Keef: Things will get better in Texas for you in the coming year. Hang in there buddy.
http://txcann.com/amended-medical-marijuana-bill-passes-committee-unanimously/

I checked my indoor grow and found a couple leaves on a few plants to be shiny green. I don't know what I did. They cannot have too much nitrogen as I feed them 1/2 the amount of what I am supposed to. No worm castings in the soil or anything that would boost the nitrogen. I need to smoke a joint and think about this..... sigh

U da man Burnin1 ! - That's my bill !-- It still has to pass a floor vote to become law but yeah !- That would make it a great year !-- I been trying to keep up with it but U always find out before me !-- Not complaining !-- Texas wants some MMJ ? -- I reacon we can hook them up !-- I'm ready !- Open the chute !

I better get my hustle on - I just knows there's a group of medical professionals gonna be needing somebody like me !-- 1st-- what dahell do these doctors know about weed ?- Who's gonna at each them ?- Or do they just say here's a prescription go smoke some weed ?-- That would be fine for some but what about the ones that it would really help if they took the right amount of the right stuff ? - Did U notice the word prescribe in that bill Burnin1 ? - I wish they would change that !

oh for sure federal law says it's illegal to prescribe weed... but if the Dr writes a recommendation it's ok. it would be a cruel trick if the law only allowed precriptions

I think Doctors could face federal prosecution if they prescribe a schedule 1 drug …. one that has no medical use.
anyway they won't do it

That's how we got an mmj law that helps no one !-- That ain't gonna work !--
See if U remember this one ?
Driver's Seat - by -Sniff 'n' the Tears

Good Morning OFC
57449605_2250449088528899_8322465873008787456_n.jpg

MOrning OFC. I hope everyone had a great Easter. My Auto Northern Hog is almost finished! The clock's ticking on that one for sure. It started to fill in a few days ago too. It hadn't had much bud formation for a while. I thought maybe it was a combination of factors with the major ones being a poor quality light and under watering. Then one morning there were nugs. They're tiny and not very dense. I almost feel like I wasted a plant. But the wife said no HID. Just gonna make me buy more lights is all :) She'll be happy again when the brownies start rollin out!
I can't wait to get more lights and another tent. It's gonna be a slow build up.

Hey Nov -- LEDs it is then ? - Put one those 1,000 to 1,500 LEDs in that tent and move on !--There's a learning curve but U won't look back !-U can't put them right down on the plants like U can with T-5s -- Much less power usage means less heat from hot lights --They'll do U right !

Prescribe ?-- They got a good MMJ bill there if they change that one word - Can't be no Prescribe!- I'm excited for Texas but that one word could screw everything up - It would be a worthless bill !

Just dropped the bucks for a new viparspectra light to replace the one with a bad driver. I am about to wet a half dozen or so of the BOC f2 seed I received in the mail a few days ago. I have high hopes for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back