Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's about what I'm thinking about Nov - Let me know how it do ?
Went out for a quick troll - Other Keef pick a fight - Had to step out and reload - Gonna go get me some more !- After a toke or 2 !

Good Evening OFC. Smoking on some northern lights. Rose, I want to thank you again. I am most grateful for your gift. Crop is still green. I trim some lower branches, did a watering and there looking good. Keef how long before the plants show sex after putting it on 12/12?

Ness U should see something around 2 weeks some earlier some later !-- Indicas seem faster to me than hybrids !
I just saw something on the news I didn't think I'd ever see around here - Simple possession the cop has the option of giving U a ticket instead of taking U to jail - I know from experience that after the asswhooping I'm get the jail option - But I always said if they ever started giving tickets for possession - I'm have to have me one them tickets to frame one day !-- What dahell happening in the belly of the prohibition beast ?-- **** be changing in Texas !
I'm still gonna be inclined to run !

Good morning guys,
So what am i going to do.. my boy is a girl!!!! What the heck? What am I new? So much for lambsbread seeds. how can they all be girls? they weren't femenized. I have two seeds left, should i ask the girls to wait and start those other two to see if i have a boy? I have three girls starting to flower that i was going to breed. I have changed the lights to reveg. shooot.
who was it that told me i should grow Keef's blueberry, isn't that my blue berry? I need to smoke some pot and get straightened out. be back.
No keef's blueberry is 2 of my things he bred together

Nov
I been using a king 1200w and a king 1500w.
I'm real happy with both but would go for the 2000w if I did it again.
With the 2 I get good coverage in a 5 x 8 space.
Good lights for the money.
Hey Gloman, how close do you get those lights? I'm learning how to use these things. It seems like my low watt strip does great up close or far away. The bigger light I'm using seems like their happier when it's farther up. I see a lot of people say 24" but also see people say 30". I'm wondering on 18"?

View attachment 252430 View attachment 252429
Hey Rose! I've read that by increasing N early,using almost zero K ealry on and lowering humidity and running high temps in the veg phase can help to produce males. Let me find my source before I'm quoted for misleading canon lol. I know for sure it's Jorge cerventes that wrote it but I'm a lil fuzzy on specifics atm. You probably know this stuff anyway.

Edit: Here's a screenshot of the text! I was not right !
If this were true, I'd produce nothing but male plants

Nov
I been using a king 1200w and a king 1500w.
I'm real happy with both but would go for the 2000w if I did it again.
With the 2 I get good coverage in a 5 x 8 space.
Good lights for the money.
If you went spydr+ it would change everything you know about growing and yield.

Hey Gloman, how close do you get those lights? I'm learning how to use these things. It seems like my low watt strip does great up close or far away. The bigger light I'm using seems like their happier when it's farther up. I see a lot of people say 24" but also see people say 30". I'm wondering on 18"?
My spydr+ is 18" and is ideal for the power it puts out.

I told them BPU -x- B.B. was your work Umbra and that was what I was running as my blueberry - I did breed your B.B. King to GDP-x- BPU- but I haven't grown any out yet !
I got lots of stuff from U - I grow it proudly and tell people where I got it !-- I stacked some your work but I don't claim it as mine !-
Spyder LEDs ?-- Thank U Umbra !-- U got good timing !-
Storms coming in soon !-- So says the face !-
Here hit this ? - Nice huh ? - I know the farmer !

Last edited by a moderator:
good evening everybody ,,,,,
Just ordered a King Plus 1500W. It'll be here friday.
,,,,I think you will like it ,,,I brought 3 of them with my income tax check,,,they seem to be working great ,,,,I never thought you could get buds without a hps ,,,,but it looks like you can ,,,,,,,

My spydr+ is 18" and is ideal for the power it puts out.
thanks Umbra. I guess I'm worried about intensity. I took a look at the Spydr+ and that is very nice. It's on the upgrade list lol.

good evening everybody ,,,,,,,,,I think you will like it ,,,I brought 3 of them with my income tax check,,,they seem to be working great ,,,,I never thought you could get buds without a hps ,,,,but it looks like you can ,,,,,,,
That's good to hear Ziggy! How close do you run yours?

hey keef saw something on the news about florida going legal,,,,you can possess a small amount of bud ,,,,and can only grow 6 plants ,,,,that's not gonna work for our Ocala deal ,,,unless its 6 plants per person ,,,then we get about 16 people that will give us 99 plants keep the feds off our back,,,nice to dream some time

8 to 10 inches ,,,,but I may need to change that ,,,I use to use the hand deal ,,,but your hand on the top of the plant and see if your hand gets hot,,,,but these don't give off the much heat so Its hard for me to tell ,,,still playing with the height thing

Good night ZIG !-- That Ocala thing isn't off the table but I got a hand to play here 1st !- If I pull it off I'll stay in Texas !
I ain't never been legal yet so why am I gonna start playing some plant counting game now ?-- Lots of people will start growing - I keep above the low hanging fruit I might be OK !- Put me some lawyer money up and crank it out is my plan !-- I promise U not gonna just stumble upon the grow !- If U ain't supposed to be there ?-- Don't be coming around !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back