Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dog fights the chain - The beast wants to hunt and this is a one way hunt I don't want - I would venture that this is not a healthy state of mind ?-

The light is here and installed (kind of) . I think the Auto is already to tall for the light that's in there as it is. So, I got somewhat creative. I may hang the other light the same way for a few days. Here's before:
20190426_130800.jpg

And after:

20190426_130812.jpg

The King is a little farther away being hung on the side. I'm impressed by the light. I looked at it to make sure all the LED's were lit, with the glasses on and it left blurple/white/pink dots everywhere. It was kinda weird because the dots didn't stay the same color lol. Kinda looked like when you get early visuals from some shrooms. So that's 488w, actually if you count the strip for clones it's 524w, from the wall in a 2x4 with 4" centrifugal and a filter on the ground. I want a bigger oscillating fan in there too but the lil one does ok. I just move it around alot. Anyway, windfall pushed me ahead of schedule, flower tent is next on the list! As soon as I take down the auto I'll rearrange the tent!

Remember Charlottesville !- Will be the cry when ANTIFA comes to your rallies !-- There won't be enough cops to keeps us off of U this time !- We not coming to talk !

(A trolls work never stops !)

good evening everyone .....TGIF ,,,,,,,
Zigggy, you try to make a legal living at this and they will try to take everything you got...they are going to make it very expensive to be in the pot bizz...that’s how it is here anyway...pi$$’es me off too...it should be just like growin veggies in the back yard and sellin’m on the side of the road...my daddy used to do that with his garden...it should not be a controlled substance...it’s a friggin plant!
,,,,thanks 2re....I got this ,,,Ocala is just a dream at the moment ,,,maybe several years from now ,,,I got 5 acres about 40 miles from my house ,,,,the land aint going where ,,,legally my sister owns half ,,and is totally against growing weed on it ,,,but I could buy her half cheap as she don't want it ,,,I'm willing to wait ,,,,ive already had one run in with the police ,,,and lost big ,,,nice to be here with you guys this evening

Last edited:
good evening OFC

I have been working my Nephews **** off around here today.
He left a few hours ago. I have been getting really stoned since
Did ya ever notice that the flame from a lighter turns green in front of LEDs...
Don't mind me
Just passing through
Have a stoney night.

Dam pink light farmers !-- Work it NOV !
RE --I went and helped the new water farmer out best I could - I'm sure he'll have more questions -
Don't be looking at your lights like that !- Blind your oldass !- I need some them LEDs glasses- I got UV sunglasses -
From now on U see a house or window with a pink glow -- U know what they doing in there !

Thanks RE and Keef for helping the poster. Ziggy, it is nice to have you here with us this evening. How is the boy doing? I bet he is great.
I am going to go prune roses at the halfway house it the morning. I will smoke before I start. lol I saw three in the front and she says there are more in the back. i hope they aren't horrible. Enjoy your evening you peeps.

keef i bet they love having you there. What did they think of judge Napolitano's telling them about obstructing justice? shocked but surprised.

Rose -- He a Traitor !-- Judge Crazy Bi*ch the only judge there they believe ! - AMI/ Pecker == Fox/Hannity -- Hope U got a good lawyer Hannity - They coming for U !-- Call Michel Cohen - He'll fix it !-- Maybe make sure U do or don't end up in a cell with Ben Dover ?
They think I'm da devil !

U know I'm vain ?-- If they increase security at the rallies ?- U gotta let me take a tiny-tiny bit of the credit ? - I wouldn't want to be at one - I don't know ?- might be fun ?-- See that guy over there - I remember his pic from Charlottesville !-He's in disguise but that dude with green teeth - He's ANTIFA !- Get him boys !

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Nick and frosty, I got no buds right now...mine are just starting to flower...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back