Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time you encouraged me to use our cooking oil it did help a lot Keef, I didn't take a hit all night after that pasta. I just love smoking. But, I think I see what you're saying. If I decarb flower and make some caps like you do, I'll be so lifted I won't need to smoke or rely on risky endeavors to medicate myself. I'm thinking I coulda bought 2 zips last night and just done what you said to and I'd be good for how long??? The month at least I bet. Where was you when I was at the counter Keef? See the buzz was so good I forgot about it lol.
After I press for rosin I can use the pucks for edibles! Best of both worlds maybe? I don't want to get to far ahead of myself. Summer is coming. Scared of thrips, aphids, gnats and spider mites...
LAdy bugs or praying mantis's??

Listening to Bad Company this morning - trying to remember what that other band was that Paul Rodgers was in without looking it up !
Nov - So I was right to think young users would prefer concentrates ?- Get U that Rosen Press- I'm convinced Texas gonna like vape pen hash oil cartridges and I want to fill the carts for them !

IDK about PAul Rogers. Wasn't he in a bad called Freedom or something like that?
The young kids and working prof's seem to like the carts the most. Some people say theyre a ripoff because they only last a few days if you use it steady. Or they leak. They were selling 6 1/2g carts for 100. I tried a couple once. They definitely work and they leave almost zero trace. Remember what it was like in high school? Had to hide the weed, the lighter, the papers and had to cover up the smell! Not these kids. They just dont know! Seriously tho, the things are great in movie theaters and restaurant bathrooms! But they leak and they die fast. They're cheap to manufacture, they take up minimal space and I have a feeling they rake in a ton of money on those things. Some carts with a better branding were going as high as $60/g. One place had live resin carts. I meant to grab one.

Good morning yall!
Its cold and damp but the sun is shining! Its a Good day!
You guys crack me up!
Rodeo?
Seems to me ya don't gotta be a rocket scientist to figure out you're gonna lose when going up against a pissed off bull!

Some up north grow smoking weed inside and make bubble hash with thier outside weed -- Instead of pressing bud I plan to make it into dry ice hash first and press the hash - The Gloman got a cement mixer for making bubble hash - U see someone out in the cold weather up north running a cement mixer -- They making bubble !- Down here it is just too hot !-- It'll have to be dry ice -
- Yo Gloman - tell Nov how U make bubble hash

Cuz got a buzz !- He will still bite U !-
20190418_181521.jpg
20190428_085933.jpg

Good morning everyone. I am working my way up to smoking a bowl and the coughing fit It is gonna bring on. Rainy here today but I need to find something to do

Good morning OFC, Beautiful day here in PNW ..been out in the yard picking some morels, I love this time of year!!
20190414_171423.jpg

All I have growing is in veg "nothing exciting " Do have a New cloning bucket so far three rounds and I am 100%. :)
Hope that your day is grand ....

i love dogs. Good morning all. Feeling my age today too keef. Took too much rso and lost it in the night, what? Why did i do that? Good to read all ya all this morning. good luck umbra.

got a cement mixer for making bubble hash
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA (dictated not written)

that becomes full melt then when you press the hash Keef?

Hi Rose! Good Morning!
High to everyone!

Nov that would be what I was wanting it to do !-Press the oil out the hash and thru that tiny mesh bag onto parchment paper
-Umbra make his version of black hash by pressing some extra hash oil into hash - He know how to do all kinds of stuff -like those carts-- He got a press and all -

black hash like temple balls? maybe if i search it i can find a post from him with some photos.
There's so many kinds of hashes. I learned one way that the dudes just called Schedule 1. Layers and layers of schedule 1's pressed under heat, much more gently than going for oil. So I guess half melt?? If thats not appropriate for the site, I apologize, delete or whatever.

My pup Jet went out back and peed on the lawnmower - I told him - I feel exactly the same way little Buddy!- Want another toke ?

All U want to do is ride around Sally -- Ride Sally Ride !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning people

Keef: I have always been a Bad Company fan. I have tickets to see them in June. The band you are thinking about was called "Free". Paul Rodgers and I believe the Bad Company drummer were in that band. I bought their first LP when it came out. That year Bad Company was nominated for a Grammy for best new band. They lost to KC and the Sunshine Band. The grammies suck. I have not watched them since. I first saw Bad Company in Oakland in 1975. I am excited about seeing them.

I am tripping this morning. I got up and started smoking at 6am. Time for some trippy music. ha ha

Have a fabulous day you fabulous people. :)

Burnin1 - It came to me !-- The Firm !-- "Radioactive !-- That's the one I was thinking of !

I saw Bad Company back in the day at - The Oil Palace in Tyler Texas !

Last edited by a moderator:
That rodeo stuff ?-- All horses know about me I think ?-- I never been on a horse that didn't hurt me or give it a good try !- Some like to run fast then duck they head and slam on the brakes - or that go fast then brush me off on a low limb or up against a tree -- The kicking and the biting I know about - I was a quick study on that ! - I don't trust a dam horse !- I wouldn't have a problem with a horse burger !
Bite me ?- turn about be fair play ?

RE --I know about Free - The Firm came later !- Jimmy Page on guitar - Paul Rodgers on vocals- Nice bass player too !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back