Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC

Time to burn one. Who will join me?

tumblr_mwo8mhmj6X1sjtt3mo1_500.gif

Have an awesome day my friends! :)

Going to ground !- They'll be after me now -- Catch up if and when I can !-- Some of U know how to find me - If that changes I'll let U know !
Keep on keeping on !- We Fight the good fight !- I ain't finished yet !

Thank U OFC !- It's been an honor to hang with U guys !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning OFC....Another new day in the battle to end cannabis prohibition ...It will continue to be set backs and a up hill battle....but persevere we will! Our State suffers from the same backwards thinking leadership as TX....its not public safety they are concerned about , but rather loss of revenue due to legal cannabis.Its so easy to run out and pop a cannabis user...we work...pay bills.taxes and fines and do not resist. Its all so constitutes another form of slavery...they are quick to lock you up and offer a work release program around here, with the State and private contractors benefiting. Not to mention once on paper they continue to prey on the same folks over and over. Pass my Bong....I need a blast!

54517381_2234285630145245_375680780791185408_n.jpg

Good morning yall!
Well its another rainy day here.
Sure seems like Everything is extreem these days!
I suppose we can use the water but I wish it would take a break long enuff to plant.
Our farmers are chomping at the bit. Gonna get hurt again this year if they can't get the crops in.
On another note,
My girlz have finnaly gotten over their problems and have started to "grow like weeds" again! The Oregon lemon is gonna be a tuff girl to hold down!

Morning OFC. Preach HP. We're all slaves to the system. It really doesn't matter which side of the line you're on either. We're all being tuckedover. Some just get a little better treatment but they're still slaves grinding for someone else. We're the cash crop.
here comes that psychosis again :p

Hello OFC

Keef: What is going on? Where are you going? :(

It looks like another beautiful day on tap. I am planting some Indicas outside in a few weeks. I can't wait. I have flowers in pots and a tomato that needs company. ha ha

I hope everyone is doing well today.

Hang in there Keef.

mr keef ,,,,we may have lost the battle ,,,but we will win the war ,,,,,,and when we do ,,it will be that much sweeter ,,,,till then stay safe and be well ,,,we love ya man,,,,,,,gotta go back to work ,,,,zig

Keef said a few times he felt like he stuck his head to far out. With the bill being killed immediately, Keef probably a lil scared of who was listenin now. He said he was moving off his island somewhat soon too, right? I'm sure it won't be to long before he comes back. At least I hope so. Whomever can reach mr Keef, tell him I enjoyed our chats and be safe!

Good evening folks. Keef be careful in your travels. Always watch your back. Hope these time will end and a new beginning starts. Caught you sooner or later. Be kool.

Rose, I don't know what happened. The site let me in. Go figure. Cane beautiful flowers. Yellow is a nice color. I'm waiting on my morning glories to show up. Had a little shower today. Sun is going down.

Getting a new phone tomorrow. The one I have doesn't get good service where I'm at. And, I might have to get a flip phone. Not looking forward to that. I have to buy store bought soil. I need enough for 12 plants if everything works out. As, far, as I know I have 26 girls. Keeping a close eye on them. Some are starting to bud. Be repotting tomorrow.

good evening OFC,,,as always its a pleasure to be here,,,,,hey novitius ,,,I cant take another felony,,,last year I was in lock up for 6 months,,,my ex husband called the law and told them about my grow ,,,,,,,at that point I already had 2 felony's ,,,if my lawyer was not as good as he is I would have been locked up for a couple of years ,,,I would like nothing better then to through her a beating ,,,hey hess2 my son is 6 and is big for his age ,,,I don't think hes ever been bullied on a regular basis ,,,he's just a sweet little boy who would rather play then fight ,,,I wish I could show all you the video the school has of the incident ,,,the other boy pushed my son like three times ,,,on the fourth time my son through a perfect punch to the side of the kids head ,,,knock the little S.O.B off his feet ,,,I don't think he'll be pushing other kids again

If you can't put your hands on their person you go after the wallet! I just felt like 10k isn't enough these days! Not many people actually deserve felonies. That teacher might!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back