Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gday OFC Friday night here as you wake Im comfortable numb and ready to crash , playing that music flat out HP , love that , What are you listening to post , Ziggy, knocked it out of the park with the Forever young , hope you all have a great day

Good morning O.F.C. We are currently between rain showers but it is a pleasant 72 degrees. I was tending the girls last night and I have to say I'm loving these Colorado cookies. I don't know how much the yield will be but they are incredibly frosty!
20190502_202210.jpg
and still have a month to go

Hello friends,

Zigggy: Your kid defended himself as he should have. I was a tall kid. I would get picked on by short kids who had something to prove sometimes. One time a kid was pushing me and threatening me and instead of walking away as I usually did I clocked him. He fell into some nearby bushes and ran away. he stayed away from me after that for years. Sometimes violence is the only thing a bully understands, I still HATE bullies. grrrrrr

Nick: Wow! Nice pic!!

Unbra: How awesome that you passed your drug test!

Enjoy this day OFC

Never fear Texans!
It WILL change soon.
Look back at Arizona. They voted in medical marijuana 3 times before it stuck. First 2 times they said the public doesn't know what's good for them and didn't honor the vote.
Now they can't live without it!
AMAZING how things change when Money starts rolling in.

Well guys, it's seem like I'm having trouble signing in on ness. So, I guess it might be ness2, I have to sign in on. Going to be transplanting tomorrow morning. I have to buy soil today. Ziggg thanks for liking Max's. He's a good young boy. Getting ready to make a town run. Have a good one old and young farts.:cool:

Well guys, it's seem like I'm having trouble signing in on ness. So, I guess it might be ness2, I have to sign in on. Going to be transplanting tomorrow morning. I have to buy soil today. Ziggg thanks for liking Max's. He's a good young boy. Getting ready to make a town run. Have a good one old and young farts.:cool:
Loving Max
Good to see everyone is here and healthy
Keef where you at, I needed a fix of you today
i hope all is well in body and mind
mine gets freaky all the time and plays F*** F888 with me so i understand
Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back