Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good evening everyone ,,,, I love the beach 2re,,,have not been in a while ,,,,im about 20 to 30 miles from the beach,,,,just never seems to be time ,,,,sunsets on Hudson beach are beautiful ,,,,there's just to much traffic 1 hour and 20 minutes each way to go 30 miles ,,,,dam Yankees lol

Happy Saturday OFC! Rainy, cold and dreary here by the coast of Lake Erie. ugly weather for a good mood! Broke out some Black Phoenix this morning. Anyone heard of this stuff? It's pretty good. It tastes a lil like Zkittles. The dispo didnt have any info other than it was a hybrid.

Good morning OFC, looks like we are going to have a beautiful day here in PNW. ..
Off to a day of Tai Chi, couple hours in the park. Then four hours of push hands in the studio.
Hope that you all have a wonderful day!! :)

I'm on a roll today, Sometimes you wake up to a shitty mood so forgive me if I'm wrong but sometimes the craziest stuff will set me off. I didn't sleep worth a hoot last night and it is showing.Ness, I would suggest that instead of "washing them off" you take them GENTLY out of the existing container and place it into the new home as gently as possible trying not to disturb the roots at all. You have just discovered the primary cause of 'Transplant Shock'

As, far as veg are going, I got 4 yellow peppers and 4 tomatoes. Rose, Ziggg what you up to today?

Good morning, I spent the evening in ER, with tachycardia. I would have been scared but i had my oil right before it started so i was a very laid back patient. I have not had that before. It was weird. doing aerobics while sitting still. Bud had had his scotch so our son took us. That was nice. I am supposed to rest for two days. No gardening. WHAT?? tell ya what when you go in with those symptoms you get to the front of the line fast.

What I have learned from the wine mine is terroir. When NCH was helping me, it was terroir that he was trying to explain but hasn't able to articulate it to me. It is what separates the good growers. Some of it is small little incremental changes and others are much more obvious. But there is a sweet spot in the environment that you create indoors that is ideal for cannabis. This includes both the macro climate and the micro climate at the plant tops. Different wine grapes have different growing conditions and micro climates. That's why the different grapes grow in different parts of Cali. Yeah different strains of cannabis do the same thing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terroir

O no Rose, does this happen to you often? Sit back and take it easy. I'm working on the plant situation. My mind is bogged. Calls for another hit. bong hit.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back