Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20190611_105144.jpg

Thanks for the recommends!!! My wife is having an issue with her son and his wife and has been very depressed about it...
We went to a local dispense today and she got some oil...it came in a syringe much like rso I guess though it doesn’t say anything like that...so they said just squeeze out a half rice grain size to start...it contains 532mg cbd and 99mg thc...like 5:1 cbd:thc...so we’ll see how that goes....she doesn’t like smoking so we opted for the oil...
I bought some Canna Tsu as I’ve been wanting to try some high cbd ever since the first time I tried it...this particular dispensary it seems has tested everything they sell...don’t know if that is the norm as I don’t frequent dispensary’s...
Anyway this tests at 342mg cbd and only 27 mg thc so that’s like about 10:1...I smoked a bowl and as expected I’m not impressed with the smoking flavor...but it is pretty relaxing which is what I was looking for...I got plenty of thc if I want to add that...
I hope the oil will help my wife let go of some of her sorrow...Sorrow is the best way to describe what she’s feeling right now...
I know it’ll work out eventually...but sometimes life can be hard as you all know...
Thanks for allowing me to ventilate my day...

Rose, I did search and came up with some of the same strains but it seems like they are kinda hard to come by in my neck of the woods...more strain to seek out live I guess(or seeds)...cheers!

Morning OFC!! Hope everyone has a great day today!
2RE- sorry to hear about your families troubles. I hope you can find something to help them cope with the rough time. I've found that OG's emanating from #18 or Kosher seem to help me with depression. Also Headband and GSC.

Good morning OFC. Have been enjoying my vacation. Craft beer has been phenomenal, the food even better. The weather has been quite good. Not too hot or humid. Miss the dogs, lol. Going to check out some local live music next couple days.

EAAF3932-190D-4830-A937-F42FE9ADE8E9.jpeg
I think I have either a bear or raccoon frequenting my bird/squirrel feeders at night. The suet cages get torn off the tree they are on, they have figured out that they can remove the plexiglass from the feeders and they broke a pretty good sized branch to get at one of my oriole feeders. We have had both bear and raccoons in the past. I may have to start taking the feeders down in the evening. I don’t mind feeding them. I just don’t like them breaking things...

Good morning all,
RE, i am sorry for your wife's sadness. That is so hard. Our kids can break our hearts sometimes. Give her a hug from me . She has a good husband that i know she appreciates.
OF, a bear???? omg,
Umbra, continue to have fun. I bet your dogs miss you too.
It is going to get hot today. Bud sprayed dr zymes on the little plants this morning. I appreciate that. Have a great day peeps. and lets smoke some pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back