Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon O.F.C having a beautiful day here in PNW.. just picked up a new Chevy Bolt E V, we have way to much solar power so this should take care of that..
RE ...it depends on how long the weed has been in the jars..at first daily then weekly and so on. Once cured I will let it sit for months, if it last that long;)
Hope that you are all having a wonderful day.. I'm puffin on some Papaya join me if you like...

leave them both on, no need to rinse.
Thanks Rose!
I took all my girls outside for a good drenching and foliar spraying of compost tea. I figure its a good idea to give them a good spraying of Dr. Zyme too in case any bugs tried to hitch a ride back indoors.
Dr. Zyme says it can be used effectively as a drench too to kill fungus gnats and larve and eggs in the soil.
Its gnat season here now so that's Good info!

Good Morning OFC.... Its Friday....gotta smile on that news ! Its a blueberry kinda morning here. Spidey sense was tingling yesterday morning...check tire wear it sang. Good thing I did,cord was broke with hole through steel and a rock in the hole fixing to go through inner liner... Peace

IMG_20190613_083542152_2_41.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, so I'm using kiddie pools as my drip pans in my grow room and 1 of them had a leak.
Needless to say there was a mess! I used that stuff called flexseal to patch the holes and boy that stuff works good!
Now my girls are back indoors enjoying the good life! :cool:

G'Morning OFC! IT's chilly here but it looks like the rain is holding off for now. Waiting on the lights to pop on so I can water + feed the girls. Not to many more weeks and they'll be coming down.
Just waiting.... Still trying to decide what I should do. I could build a small veg area but there no really decent place to put it. It would have to be hanging out in the open and that's not going to work. I thought about stacking up a bunch of boxes along the wall and then growing inside the cardboard structure. Just make it look like boxes against a wall ya know? But that seems sketchy and probably disaster prone. I don't want to slow it down, this was spose to be perpetual.

Umbra you're in a nice area! I lived up there doing home remodels for a while. There's a town right across the SC border that's beautiful. I just can't remember the name of it to save my life. It's a wealthy beach town. Beautiful houses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back