Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon OFC

I have been vaping a lot lately. These cartridges seem to last forever. I am still hitting on that Tangie cartridge and not making much of a dent in it. I have a Sour Diesel cartridge and a Blue Dream cartridge that I may take a while to get to. ha ha

The next time I go to a concert I am getting one of those disposable vape pen cartridges. 15$ preloaded with 1/3gram of oil. Fits in your hand. Throw away the pen when you are done.
I have seen these as high as 38$ in another dispensary close to me. This dispensary near Modesto that I go to sometimes is worth the drive for selection and pricing.

Sorry about your crop Gloman. Stuff happens. I had bad luck with the six I was growing in my tent this year.

It is a perfect day to be outside here.
I think I will go outside and hang out with the 6 plants on my deck.

Enjoy this day!

Got a pint jar of bud doing the decarb in the oven -- I don't have access to hash oil carts very often but I don't think I need to get much higher than I already do !-- My neck is still stiff and the left arm ain't doing much but it could have been much worse -- The tincture been keeping me moving some -- Without out it I'd be in bed today !--
People round here be singing the praises of CBD -- Truth is they ain't seen **** yet !
Trying to make arrangements to get to East Texas next weekend - Time to get back to it !

My lungs are telling me that more vaping is a foregone conclusion. That dispensary you go to B1, is so popular they were out of a few things. They told me to come in on Fridays before 5. It's when they restock. I wound up buying Select brand. Potent and easy hitting. 1 g carts were $33.

U shoulda already be vaping more than smoking Cuz !-- Anybody got bad lungs should be vaping instead of smoking if they can !-- Everyone who grows weed should also be on an edible dose too !-- It don't have to be enough to melt U to help whatever's wrong !-- I like a dose I can feel but don't make me stupid -- morning- mid-afternoon- and about an hour before bed time-- Works for me ! --

Bomb- bomb - bomb -- Bomb Iran --
[A]nd it's 1234-- what we fighting for ...

Here we go again !-- Didn't I already see this movie ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey OFC! It's been a rainy floody kind of day. Some areas had waist high flooding!
B1 the disposable vape dies quick! I'd advise picking them up the same day. I had one dead after 3 days onthe shelf. Ripped it apart to get to the oil and it wasn't even enough! Worked great in the pen tho!
Keef I still got a few cups of the auto I grew to decarb. I got the pill machine and 1k "00" caps. Just been to busy to do it. Do I jyst bake the bud and stuff it in the caps?

Yep NOV-- For the caps I just decarb - I use 275f for 45 minutes since Rose had her decarb tested -- grind it up small so it will pack in caps easier and get down with it !-- I like the caps but I kept running out so I went back to this tincture . -- I had a pint jar of bud and took the lid off and put the jar in the oven to decarb -- When It finished I poured the jar full of warm coconut oil so thermal shock would not break the jar - I'm in no hurry so I'll shake the jar on occasion and may even warm it up in the microwave later after it cools and shake it some more !-- One day soon I'm have to find out if I can decarb it in the oil -- Then I could just fill a jar of weed with oil and decarb in the oven -Shake it a few times - Then filter - If I wanted it stronger I could use that filtered oil on another batch of decarb - Then filter again --

Edit -- Nov take those caps with some food or oil !- They need the oil to get obsorbed right

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep NOV-- For the caps I just decarb - I use 275f for 45 minutes since Rose had her decarb tested -- grind it up small so it will pack in caps easier and get down with it !-- I like the caps but I kept running out so I went back to this tincture . -- I had a pint jar of bud and took the lid off and put the jar in the oven to decarb -- When It finished I poured the jar full of warm coconut oil so thermal shock would not break the jar - I'm in no hurry so I'll shake the jar on occasion and may even warm it up in the microwave later after it cools and shake it some more !-- One day soon I'm have to find out if I can decarb it in the oil -- Then I could just fill a jar of weed with oil and decarb in the oven -Shake it a few times - Then filter - If I wanted it stronger I could use that filtered oil on another batch of decarb - Then filter again --

Edit -- Nov take those caps with some food or oil !- They need the oil to get obsorbed right
That's what confuses me. Do I need to add oil to the bud in the cap?

No Cuz - Two different things here !- I didn't mean to confuse U !-- Pack dry decarb in the caps -- Oil on the side --
A peanut butter sandwich - Toast with butter -- I chase mine with a spoon of unprocessed cold pressed coconut oil because it still has a little coconut flavor !-- Some bacon could serve as the oil !--

Hey OFC! It's been a rainy floody kind of day. Some areas had waist high flooding!
B1 the disposable vape dies quick! I'd advise picking them up the same day. I had one dead after 3 days onthe shelf. Ripped it apart to get to the oil and it wasn't even enough! Worked great in the pen tho!
Keef I still got a few cups of the auto I grew to decarb. I got the pill machine and 1k "00" caps. Just been to busy to do it. Do I jyst bake the bud and stuff it in the caps?
The carts have gotten much more reliable, batteries too. I've had some bad batteries before. These 1 gram carts are plenty strong. We'll see how long they last. Keef, yes the carts are available and cheap, so why not? I don't like going in the dispensaries, or spending money on weed, lol.

That's what U need is a volcano with that plastic bag U hit off -- I'm good with the vape pen cartridges but I like my flowers - My lungs are old but they work good enough -
I'm just glad I found another way to treat my problems from the fall -- That morphine was killing me slowly -- If I would have stayed on it I'd probably be dead by now !

-

Good morning OFC.....Glad you stopped the opioids use Keef....no telling how many people I have seen killed on them. Had a good friend with a back injury...had the surgery's and what not but he still hurt. So he turned to Docs that gave him opioids...they gave him 60 Oxycodone a month.I cautioned him gravely when he got them...he was not very active and I knew it would build up in his system. Less than 6 months and he had a "heart attack in his sleep"....that was correct in a way....he suffered cardiac arrest 90 seconds after his diaphragm was paralyzed by the opioid...he was 56. I will stick with natures way....be careful of what man concentrates and calls medicine. 108 heat index today....AC is getting a real work out lol. GDP and coffee..only way to start a day ...Peace

Morning OFC-
Oh - dark - thirty at the beach !-- 84 with a 79 degree dew point -- Liquid air !
Hollowpoint after my fall they started me on vicodin and before long I was on 90 MG. Of morphine 3 times a day !-
Plus all the other stuff like muscle relaxers - anti depressants-- I been thru it all -- Cold Turkey withdrawals almost killed me -- I can't survive that again-- An oral dose of decarb really helps - I got to dial in the THC/CBD ratio but I can treat myself effectively - Just a shame I have to break the law to do it -- Follow the law and let them kill me or give them the middle finger and survive ?- I realize I could go to jail for it but I shouldn't be forced into making that decision in the 1st place!-- Bastids !- Where's my pipe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back