Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody! Afternoon! Ohio goes by weight just like possession. Over 2 kilos is a 2nd degree felony. There's talk of a home grow ballot initiative but that requires like 250k signatures along with a minimum per county. There's a lot of empty country out there. Presents issues. Someday one-day I guess. Mrs. Novitius says she won't leave home again so I'm stuck.

When Texas gets closer to ending prohibition I should probably talk to Tech Admin about setting up a place for them !-They could come here -but - Ya'll will eat new growers alive !-- Maybe Tech needs to set up a pot growing school for Texas ? -- Texas probably go with MMJ only and who dahell knows what kind of rules and regs they gonna have -- No matter what they do some gonna want / need to grow thier own medicine -- Somebody gonna have to teach them ?- We could just take over the Texas grow scene by building a Texas grow scene ?

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of veggie would go with Pork Chops and Peaches?-- Should I smoke the Chops some first then Bake it off ?

Anyone have any experience or feedback on Growstar LED ‘s?

Cree COB LED Grow Light, Growstar Reflector Series 600W LED Plant Light Full Spectrum Dual Chip Grow Lamp with Daisy Chain for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower

Probably a poor choice (I have always been really good at making poor choices)but I’m gonna give it a try. The COB LED’s have tweaked my interest. $79 gamble... Pretty inexpensive investment I guess...

I don't know OF - I never heard of them but I have an interest in that COBB technology so keep me posted - I'm be buying some new lights so U got my interest--

I am feeling much better today Keef, thanks for asking. I have been eating wheat and sugar so feel like caca but my own fault. I brush and rinse and take antibiotics for a week. I hope i never need another one. I feel for you face Keef. Took the rehab lady to get her pot card today. She needs to send a copy to her probation officer so when she gets a pee test she will know. When those two tell me stories, i can't believe they are even alive let alone clean. She has the worst stories i have ever heard of so much abuse, starting at 4 years old. I would be on meth too.

I have no knowledge of these cob things. I have a single plant under a sp-250 and I am watching it grow. I am beginning to think about the room I will build for myself after, well after. Still not done with the deck but Harley is thrilled that I put the steps in so he can get up and down.

Good for Harley !-- It was in the 90s today with liquid air - I didn't get much done -- I did finally take a razor to my face after about 2 months -- I was looking like a grizzled bearded old Hobo - Now I look like a clean shaven old Hobo !--
Rose I do alright most times especially if I got some medicine -- Doc said my injuries were similar to what U would see if someone survived a baseball bat to the face !
It's the neck injury that cramps my style - I have to be careful not to over do with the left arm or it gives me fits --
It's better than being paralyzed or dead !

Typing numbers from the smart phone doesn't always work right. 20 kilos not 2. If I were to get popped its gonna be 2nd because of my children even if I have between 1 kilo and 20. I've got 3 2's already.

I use a smart phone Nov -- I make a post then go back and edit it !--Just stick to the 2 rules of growing in a prohibition state-and you'll be fine -- Rule #1 -Don't get caught --Rule #2 --Any questions ?- Refer to rule #1 ---
Rose got me remembering what some that fresh face pain felt like !-- That was bad ya'll !- I feel for U Rose -- Dat **** hurts !-- Didn't they give U something for pain ? Norco - Vicodin - Percadan - Heroin-? --U probably need something ? -- Put your food in a blender - Make baby food out of it !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening y’all...I don’t know what I’ve been doing the last few days but I musta been awful busy...gonna get warm again next week, not hot, just warm...but we’re gonna head for the hills for about a week...got the girls on auto so hopefully they be ok...I’ve edited this d@mn entry 2 dozen times...I’m typing on an iPad with two fingers cuz that’s how I roll...I think my little pad is getting slow...surely it’s not me...used to like techno stuff, not so much anymore...
Lemon tree...

Morning OFC
Feeling a little down and out today --Rain moving in this morning so I'm planning a long drawn out extended Wake and Bake -- See if I can get this demon dog to go outside before the rain-- He don't do wet ! --Back to looking for the bottom of this pipe !-- Maybe some eggs and some pork ?- Later ?- I could use another cup of coffee
I hope Zig is making peace with what happened -- Hope it all works out for the Gloman too --
Still a little sore this morning Rose ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back