Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC. Keef, you're right, I do think to much. My mind gets to racing and I'm a million miles from point A.
I need to make some RSO for a friend who's cancer has metastasized to almost everywhere. I don't have any CBD tho. It needs to be 1:1 for cancer right?
Rose from your thread I gathered cloudy trich's still jam u up pretty bad? I should bring the PC down then as they are cloudy now with just 1 or 2 ambers per bud. The holy grail kush is 3 weeks away from the window. Is that to early to chop it for RSO?
She doesn't even drink. But she wants to try it. She said she is taking some CBD. would that help teh RSO do it's thing?

Good morning OFC. Keef, you're right, I do think to much. My mind gets to racing and I'm a million miles from point A.
I need to make some RSO for a friend who's cancer has metastasized to almost everywhere. I don't have any CBD tho. It needs to be 1:1 for cancer right?
Rose from your thread I gathered cloudy trich's still jam u up pretty bad? I should bring the PC down then as they are cloudy now with just 1 or 2 ambers per bud. The holy grail kush is 3 weeks away from the window. Is that to early to chop it for RSO?
She doesn't even drink. But she wants to try it. She said she is taking some CBD. would that help teh RSO do it's thing?
Found an article on high times site which recommends high percentage THC for RSO. The Rick Simpson site says it should be Indica or Indica Dominant with <20% sativa...

https://hightimes.com/strains/best-strains-for-making-rick-simpson-oil/amp/

Good morning, Novi, yes the rso should be made from Indica and as amber as you can get it. Thc is needed for cancer imo. She will need to start VERY SLOW with a half a piece of rice size, then the goal is a whole piece of rice size 3 times a day. This is not easy! Very hard to do. If she feels like she has had too much, she can take black pepper to lower the stone, another thing is if she has CBD, add that, it will help the od'ing. Let me know if i can help. Good luck to both of you.
Good morning all. Keef, you need to come up here for a while? My guest room will be available after the 12th.
Umbra, remember last year when the valentines wouldn't show? I am going thru that again, i have a wagon full of non sexed plants.
Smoking some lambs bread this am. RE, you made me laugh. lemon tree,

Here is what it looks like around here this morn. DSCF5369.JPGChocolate chunk. Indica.
DSCF5368.JPG Sunset sherbertDSCF5367.JPG Lambsbread.

If you click on them they get bigger.

I'll be fine Rose I just have no patience --
Nov - Those caps or that oil extract got the same stuff in it RSO does - Just not as concentrated -- U can use it boost to patients tolerance before RSO -- Get her on some caps or make her a jar of oil extract --
I just filtered some oil off some Cookies Cubed this morning and took a dose -- Whoa !-
-Nov -- She gonna need to be brought up slowly to that RSO -- Just get her started on whatever U got in hand !-- 3 doses a day !

Last edited by a moderator:
RSO-- Back to ethanol ?--U gonna need some primary fermenters --a 5 gallon pressure cooker -( or big as U can find !-- Some copper line -- A thump keg ( doubler) made out a Mason jar like the Gloman do - and a worm !-- It's for RSO - it ain't for drinking !-- Making sugar liquor is easy !--

I missed a protest-- Saw on the local news they had a nice crowd in town protesting keeping people in dog pens and the ice box -- I'm not really feeling that proud about America this year -- In my America U don't put kids in jail !-
What have we become ?-

Thanks Rose. I hope you're feeling better!
She's many miles from me but her son knows what to do about getting her tolerance up. I warned her but that ain't gonna change how she's going to feel. I wish I could be with her got at least the first few days.
Keef I think I'll send her some caps! Good thinking!
So make it from amber trich' s! Got it! That just gonna make us wait to make it longer. Thank you for the info! Black pepper has been noted. Did you ever try that tacking technique the one person mentioned in your rso thread Rose?

Do that Nov - U need to build up the tolerance to oral dose -- It's a different thing - The caps would be a good place to start - She need a dose that make her high but still function -- I don't think smoking has near the medicinal value of eating it or to build up the blood levels to a therapeutic level-- I think of smoking as one those rescue inhalers asthma suffers use for quick relief-- I find I just don't have much desire to smoke much when I'm on a regular oral dose -- I still like a toke when I want one though !

Get my old metal pipe out - that glass just too big -- I'm high and inventing **** -- U know how U get the best flavor with the 1st toke then it trails off ?-- I'm thinking of a device with a 6 pack of glass or ceramic one hitters around it -- Maybe color coded or numbered !-- Fresh clean pipe for every toke ?-- but wait !-- You'll also receive our patented one hitter cleaning system to insure those smooth flavorful hits !
OK - I'm done now -
Must be 420 somewhere !-- That new batch kinda potent !

Got a girl pennywise and maybe a boy franks gift, FG is 3% more cbd then PW... I think i will, do you all approve?
I have been hitting LB all day and here i am with dinner cooked and plants sexed and planted and stoned.
we have new neighbors they are from thailand and don't speak so much english. The "older" lady came over and helped me cut up a branch that the wind blew out of our tree into her yard. We couldn't communicate, i told her my name she told me hers, we both promptly forgot. It was frustrating for both of us. She was staring at my flowers and I motioned for her to come over. I cut her a bouquet and when we got to the lavender I showed her to smell it. I said lavender, she said lavender just perfect as she smelled it. Her big smile was all i needed to know she loves lavender. We will be friends. Flowers are all the language we need.

One more thing about dosing with RSO ?-- Rick Simpson be thy name this is not blasphemy -- U saw Rose describing a dose compared to the size of a grain of rice ?-- It is my belief that taking pure RSO and adding it to the same amount of oil or alcohol will make it thinner and easier to measure an exact dose dispensing from a syringe !- The 60 grams of RSO in 60 days is maybe 2 lbs of weed or more ?-- That's a lot of THC !-even if it's half CBD RSO - There would have to be someone around to keep me from wandering off or walking into walls on that much -- A novice trying to take that much should have a caregiver -- They not gonna be responsible !

Takes a pound to make an ounce most of the time at my house. although we had better than that last time. I am sorry you lost custody keef of the one hitter. that sucks, get it?

Yep Rose - It sucks !
I miss that old one hitter !- I'm have to get me another one !
One Ounce ?-- Let me start an argument if I may ?-- One ounce weighed or one ounce liquid measure ?-- They different !-- U just substitute one cc for one gram ?

If it takes a pound to get an ounce I'm not going to have nearly enough. I might get lucky and pull a little over half a pound. It's really pointless and frustrating to speculate what the dry weight will be. Thanks for the advice everybody. Imma mail her some caps and get her lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back