Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC... Sure feels like July here..headed to 97 for Friday 110 heat index. Use to buy homemade M200's on the 4th...similar to old cherry bombs but tad more powerful....sometimes I wonder whatever happened to that guy lol. Got some chem-dawg burning and off for he walk. Peace

65874425_2223214481130446_2127666522867367936_n.jpg

Went to pick up enough supplies until the holiday is over -- Made it home just in time -- Gonna be a mad house at the beach-- I always wonder how many will end up being used as a speed bump -- I'm staying in -- People be watching bikinis and not where they going and someone else gets run over -- - The beach be a dangerous place on holidays !-- All because of dam bikinis !

Let me tell a story to explain how the law works in Texas -- Couple years ago I was over at the beach nursing a buzz when I saw this large pasty white guy in one those thongs - Someone called the police -- I was close enough to hear the exchange -- The cops told him get off the beach or put on some clothes -- He said it wasn't illegal and he'd do what he wanted -- The cops told him get off the beach or they were gonna kick hisass and take him to jail for resisting arrest -- He put some shorts on !

I had to go look up Nov's Peyote Critical -- Sounds like great genetics to me !-- I got something good that started out from Barney's Farm - It was NightShade -- I had a giant indica ----Mazar-i-Sharif from Lebonese Blond hash fame and I bred her to that Black Berry Snow Lotus male that upgrades everything -- I used a male from that on NightShade -- NS-x- ( MZR-x- BBSL)-- Gloman grew some -- It get BIG !- Ness growing it's half sister -- SR91 -x - (MZR-X-BBSL)-- SR91 is a high class indica from Peru-- Sangarara Reserve-x 91 Dragons -- bred to that (MZR-X-BBSL) dad -- Only one more step to a born and bred in Texas hash plant -- An 88'G13hp male to breed to both !-- Then done !

I'm disappointed in myself - I meant to pick up a pack of turkey legs to smoke -- I ain't going back out there-- Too dangerous !- I got some CKN leg quarters and sausage for my smoker - It'll have to do -- Beats Sandy hotdogs and gritty hamburgers !
I shouldn't complain it'll be much better than them cold dry -green bologna-- sandwiches they have at the camps -- Everyday !

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet I can bite U before U can grab that toy !-- I don't want to play that game !--I'm too high to be quick Lil' Bastid wants make me bleed again !-- I'm buy him off with a weenie -- Make him leave me alone ! ( that's where I hide the benedryl)--That popping **** gonna start soon --

LOL Keef! I do miss the beach but it does get crazy on holidays and bike weeks. Bikinis cause many problems.
It sounds like you got some serious smoke there too. Bunch of cannabis aficionados around here. I love it! Peru and high class will never let you down. Hehe. The 88g13hp caught my eye when talking with Umbra. something about the name makes me think it should go outdoor. I may have seen it on leafly too.
You made me hungry Keef. Throw a leg on for me please.
I just remembered, that thing you told me hours to build with the thumper. Was that a still it was it for reclaim? I seen moonshiners but that's the extent my brewing knowledge!

Nov - Talk to Rose -- She got a machine that makes RSO and reclaims most of the Everclear after your initial cost - No need to make liquor unless U just want to use it as an excuse - Other Keef ! --
I just got hooked on brewing as a process same as growing -
I don't distill but I think about it once in awhile -- and yes a still could be used to recover ethanol-- Go with what Rose do - Keep U out of trouble !-- I don't think U be sneaking a sip of that Everclear very often ?
Note : Partially evaporated ethanol extract is called "Green Dragon" --
How condensed is green dragon ?-- That would be up to the maker - Alcohol takes THC straight to the brain!

Last edited by a moderator:
You didn't even go the dragon piss explanation. My version isn't green, it's amber. My eldest son, would bring various frat bros to our house for Christmas vacation. 1 year they made up a drinking game. I grew some habanero peppers that were too hot to eat, lol. So you had to eat 1 and then do a shot of green dragon. that 190% will do all kinds of things too ya plus way too much cannabis added. It was funny to watch

U can make fun of me if U want Umbra -' **** don't 'fect me none ! -- My ( BOG)-Bunch of Grape seed must have got lost in the mail ? -- U better save me some !
I'd watch that game but I'm good !-- Hey Umbra do U think we could grow those big portobello mushrooms in a grow room ?-- I could go for a bacon mushroom cheese burger with maybe some pepper jack cheese ?--Grilled onion ?-- Open faced and smothered in mushroom gravy - Yeah that's the ticket !
Everytime somebody gets hungery it ain't cause of the weed -- but it might have something to do with it this time ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back