Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a jewellers loupe to be the best. 30x with a 60x. What I've learned is to hold the glass steady and move my head to get a good focus. I always check the plant. Whatever works for you though.
I found this in my electronics drawer and WOW! I see about 1/3 of the pistils becoming amber and some curling in. I see alot of milky looking trichomes, about 20 percent or so. I think this will be the toughest part of growing!

Attachments

• 20190717_110318.jpg
    20190717_110318.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 28
Thanks Drcree Shes half weimeraner half greyhound hehehe ;) my profile pic is my old friend Cinnamon, she was an Egyptian Pharoah Hound. Bestest bud but had to put her down at 14. Annabelle took her place a year later.
del, shame on me. really, i would hope to know the difference between a pharoah hound and a dobe. please excuse the mistake.
we have a weim named zuzu (it's a wonderful life) and she was first of the litter--kinda high-strung.

Hey ofc...starting to cool off a bit finally...the evening is the only time of day other than early morning that it’s been decent outside...we deliver meals on wheels each Wednesday morning and this morning two of our stops were not happy...the first an old couple living in a house that he (a stone mason) built years ago...it’s a trippy place because his wife has a very eccentric decorating style...it is pretty cluttered but fascinating to look at the things she put out...every time we go things are different it’s in a constant state of change...Anyway the husband is not in great health and lives downstairs because he cannot get up the stairs easily...they are leaving Friday to live with their kids in Idaho...it will be better I’m sure but they have to leave pretty much everything behind...their kids said just come out and we’ll take care of the rest... I just hope they will bring some important memories with them...we’ll miss them too but that’s not important...they are the kindest people you’d ever want to meet...in their 80’s...here re a few pics she allowed me to snap...you can see that they have been there a long time and the street bears there name...
Another of our old peeps is moving into an assisted living quarters near her daughter in the SF Bay Area...
On a brighter note, I popped some beans today...acdc cbd, lemon tree and purple haze, thanks a bunch Rose!!!
E3B64871-6244-48AE-9179-A670530ABE76.jpeg

Good Morning Everyone...Lots of heat across the nation this week...take care and stay cool! Catching up on service calls after Barry passed by....what a neat cabin 2RE...each piece a part of their lives. I get to see things like that from time to time on my job....thanks for sharing.Those strains sounds tasty...especially the lemon tree...I had a grab bag lot of seeds a few years back and one of the unknown strains produced a lemon tasting Indica...it was delicious...wish I had another one lol. Rolling with Kings Kush and Maxwell House today. Peace

Morning OFC. It's hot. The weather man wasn't playin. He meant what he said! It's saying 96%humidity right now. I hope all on the east can keep rooms in check. You folks on the west deserve a break so we'll take it for a while.
It's been a few days since we talked with a few people. Anyone got a way to check in with them? Every body is facing struggles right now. We don't face them alone though. If anyone talks to rose,Keef or zigggy let them know they're in my thoughts! Nick I think it's been a few days for you too,you ok guy? I hope everyone is good. I hope I didn't miss anybody either. I haven't been online much myself for a while now. All of you guys are great people. The world needs more like you. Have a great day OFC!

del, shame on me. really, i would hope to know the difference between a pharoah hound and a dobe. please excuse the mistake.
we have a weim named zuzu (it's a wonderful life) and she was first of the litter--kinda high-strung.
Hehehe no worries Dr. Alot of folks thought she was a dobie because of the ears, naturally cropped.I used it as a teaching moment and educated folks on Pharoah Hounds. And also I love floppy eared dobies. Such a shame to cut their ears.

Good Morning Everyone, cooled down to 107 today. Beats 115 ;)
Puffin on some Island Girl and Newmans Own. Have a wonderful day folks.

Good morning OFC. So the HCL acid precursor for making CLO2 is concentrated enough that it fumes. Its visible and the residual smell is quite strong. Almost all of the tanks are outside and venting is not really a problem, but the customer perception is apparent. Adding chemical scrubbers to the vent on 70 tanks today, lol.

Good morning OFC. So the HCL acid precursor for making CLO2 is concentrated enough that it fumes. Its visible and the residual smell is quite strong. Almost all of the tanks are outside and venting is not really a problem, but the customer perception is apparent. Adding chemical scrubbers to the vent on 70 tanks today, lol.
Good morning, If you dont mind me asking, what do you do?

Hi Guys, miss me? I hope so. welcome Del to Mp and the oFc, nice to see you. Novi, thanks so much.
So life is hard like y'all didn't know that. My neighbor of 39 years fell and had a brain bleed and took days for her to die as they hooked her up to everything and then found her do not resuscitate... took her 3 days to pass. The most dysfunctional family i have ever come across. So sad, it isn't a clean grief cause of stuff.
I am finally over that stomach thing.
Re, i love that house. I have never seen anything like this. Is this a full fledged horder? Bless her life. I don't know if i could relax in there but it would be fun for an hour or so. I am happy to hear you popped those beans. I am partial to the purple haze, i think Keef is too.
I hope keef is MIA as he is moving. I don't know, but i hope that is what is going on.

Good afternoon O.F.C having a beautiful day here in PNW, 70s sunny.
Just finished taking four Papaya plants were 64 days in flower.
Packing up the backpack and heading out to the forest for a few days of hiking and a little fishing. Come mid August I will be heading to the North coast of B.C. and helicopter into a good spot on a river. We will set up camp for eight days and flyfish for salmon and steelhead....
Enjoying summer and staying high!!!
1563488014783419906614.jpg

Have a wonderful evening.
"It's all about Love"

My first ever order of beans came today. I just happened upon this site and heard a few good things.
Anygoo, Dr. Chronic seeds and I acquired 5 Gorilla Bomb Fem from Bomb Seeds and 2 Gelato BX. They took about 3 weeks to come from merry old england. Have 2-3 weeks to go till i do my first harvest of Amnesia Lemon and Larry OG. Lease is up Nov 1st so I am going to hold off on starting these new beans until I find out if they are going to raise the rent.

Hi Guys, miss me? I hope so. welcome Del to Mp and the oFc, nice to see you. Novi, thanks so much.
So life is hard like y'all didn't know that. My neighbor of 39 years fell and had a brain bleed and took days for her to die as they hooked her up to everything and then found her do not resuscitate... took her 3 days to pass. The most dysfunctional family i have ever come across. So sad, it isn't a clean grief cause of stuff.
I am finally over that stomach thing.
Re, i love that house. I have never seen anything like this. Is this a full fledged horder? Bless her life. I don't know if i could relax in there but it would be fun for an hour or so. I am happy to hear you popped those beans. I am partial to the purple haze, i think Keef is too.
I hope keef is MIA as he is moving. I don't know, but i hope that is what is going on.
Thanks for the welcome Rose, pleased to meet you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back