Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC
you-can-come-out-now-mondays-over-happy-tuesday-everyone-5486739.png

A hot one huh...wasn’t too bad up here but we sometimes get that good ol delta breeze...
Good ya see ya there Gman...
Just tryin to clear up some residuals from the recent kitchen overhaul...
I had to turn off the gas a couple days ago to make a change in the kitchen and then I could not get the dang water heater started...a brand new heater with a button start but she wouldn’t start for me...I could get a flash from the sparker but no fire....
PG&E to the rescue...d@mn all he did was burp the line...I could done that...oh well, no charge...

Last edited:
Good Morning OFC...Well cool air arrived....the floor in the house is actually cool this morning lol. Rare treat for this area in July. I am eyeing some Tuna Kush seeds...has anyone grown this strain? It is supposedly unknown parents but thought to be a back cross of Hindu Kush. Sounds tasty and boast a strong skunk smell. Mataro Blue today in the bong and off to do service calls.Peace

4.6 oz from the Peyote Critical. The mom gave 2.6 and each clone yielded 1 oz each. Like 28 and 29 grams. I guess there's my qp for the tears. that will hopefully get her started. Dispo's are opening in her state now so hopefully she'll be able to find the rest of what she needs locally.

hey all, 1000 pages in on this version...chatty bunch we got here...
It was a warm one today and prolly getting warmer over the next few...I’ve still not seen 100...but it will happen shortly...but this weekend I think I’ll do an end run down to see my daughter by the sea...maybe 10 degrees cooler than home...

Question, Sativa best harvested cloudy? Or should I let run a bit...I have indica for sleep...this is a blue dream autoflower...almost done very cloudy but I don’t see much amber...I grew these for a friend who thought it might help with his diabetes...I had one plant that got started a couple weeks late so I’ll keep her to see what she got...

Last edited:
Good Morning Everyone....All is good here today...the grow continues to fill on out....will be on final approach soon. I'm into the chem-dawg jar this morning...its potent for sure. I remember those days of making a cannabis purchase...1/2 oz maybe and smoking it all in a day or so. Not this stuff...I get a bud out on Monday and it last till Thursday at least, plus all the flavor and aroma it has.Life is good...enjoy ! Peace

c2a060160f12a29ca4a1a3adaecda8d1.jpg

Good Morning Everyone....All is good here today...the grow continues to fill on out....will be on final approach soon. I'm into the chem-dawg jar this morning...its potent for sure. I remember those days of making a cannabis purchase...1/2 oz maybe and smoking it all in a day or so. Not this stuff...I get a bud out on Monday and it last till Thursday at least, plus all the flavor and aroma it has.Life is good...enjoy ! Peace

View attachment 253756
is it stronger pot or old age -lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back