Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote "The media don’t treat political name as they would Obama; they don’t treat domestic white nationalist terrorism like “real” terrorism, and they don’t treat Republicans as responsible for this president’s moral insanity. "
political name says, " the media needs to tell the truth", lol.
Donald political name is a racist. Donald political name is a white supremacist. Donald political name is a liar. Donald political name is a criminal. Donald political name is the cause of the shootings. Donald political name is a domestic Terrorist. And that is the truth.

Coho salmon are running pretty good right now, think that I will check it out some time this week. Have a place that you can gettem from the beach..Nice!!!

It's 81 here and humid as always.
Less divide and conquer more united we fall. People need to drop race from every equation and treat all non capital criminals as human beings first and foremost. Rapists,murderers,human traffickers get the death penalty. Every other criminal gets reeducation and counseling while serving a fitting sentence. End recidivism. Teach trades again to high schoolers before they're at risk.
I'm gonna shut up before I make the forum gods angry.... Setting up the tents again soon! I can't wait no more. Breathe easy all.

Good Morning OFC... The next run is up and growing....got 10 out of 10 to pop. I also misidentified the cookies n cream strain...its caramel n cream even better I say,caramel lover here lol. Got the GDP in the bong and coffee in my cup. Off to see the dermatologist this morning , suspicious looking spot on the nose... basal cell carcinoma most likely. Had a couple removed before, heritage and too much Sun. I just look at it as a reduced cost nose job lol. Have a stress free day ( no propaganda news agency)...its your happiness they wish to take away. Peace

54521593_391512651648553_8090315726654537728_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back