Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE - Best Wishes!-- Dam !--
Nick --Yep I'm serious -- in stages -- To start I was just gonna use one room -- It can be one the bedrooms they small -- I want a window unit in each grow room-- Windows units so I can replace them with a bigger one as needed -- Whatever size is needed -- At first I take clones and get them rooted & growing about 2 dozen of them - as they get bigger I can add more lights and spread them out -- I hope to be out there in 3-4 months -- It'll take 6 months or more to fill a place like that up - So it won't be up and fully running by then -- I should be close enough to help him finish it -but it's his grow room - - Depending on how much trouble it is I may do me one like that -- Buy me an acre or so with an older mobile home on it with central air maybe ?- -It don't have to be much - I been looking at those "Tiny Homes"-- I could build me one then use the mobile home as a grow house ! -- I can manage a grow that size ?-- Seems like a good place to start ?-- Move all I can grow ?-- We'll see about that !-- I'm help him expand his market some too !--
I'll most certainly will look to U guys for advice !-- I'm gonna need some new lights too ! -

That mini split is more efficient them my window unit too. Mine does well for my space though it cycles on and off and keeps things at a cozy 75. If I were to do it again I'd go with a mini split. How many inside units do you have, just one? a friend of mine has one outside unit and 3 inside units. He uses it to cool 2 side by side rooms.

I'm be sticking with LEDS-- Lots less heat to deal with and I'll be water pharming with the air and water separated - I can control humidity -- I won't need a dehumidifier -- I was running 8 of those Mars Hydro in one room and kept it cool enough but I like that split air concept -- I want to be able to drop that temp at night -- I like that pretty colored weed !--

Nick --Maybe somewhere between Copperhead Road and The Johnny B. Good of weed !
Booker T. and the MG's -- Green Onions !--
So I guess the music trend of the day has been established !

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta go see how my seed crop is coming along. If I wasn't so limited on options I will probably wish I could chuck the whole lot. On the flip side I have 2 girls who I know didn't get hit only 2 weeks behind and I have 5 GG#4 clones justa chompin at the bit.

I might need me some GG !-- I bet that's a pain Nick -- Maybe it's just me but living where U grow and growing where U live just seems like the way it should be ? - I figure I got those 3-4 months over there setting up that grow I can get out and look for me a cheap secluded place for when this place sells -- The market is hot !-- Once everything is out we'll make a cleaning run on it - fix any little things that might be wrong - There's not that's much wrong -- Then put it on the market -- Probably take longer to get it ready than to sell it -- I be wanting a place and about 2 grand ---$ 2,500 worth of new lights -- **** is cheap over there don't care if it is a wood frame or a mobile home -- Probably be looking at foreclosures and such -- I'm wanting secluded so location -location - location -- I'll adapt to what I got to work with but I'm be growing some weed --

That mini split is more efficient them my window unit too. Mine does well for my space though it cycles on and off and keeps things at a cozy 75. If I were to do it again I'd go with a mini split. How many inside units do you have, just one? a friend of mine has one outside unit and 3 inside units. He uses it to cool 2 side by side rooms.
yes just 1 inside unit

Nov --- I been looking around at tiny houses--Looks like just what I need -
I'm more into functional than fancy -- I just need a place to sleep and hang out when I'm not in the grow -- It will take awhile before the plants crowd me out the house I buy-- so there will be time to come up with a plan -- I can get some help over there if I need -- Left arm don't work so well overhead !--

Everybody get toasted and gather round and let Ole Uncle Keef tell U an old ,old story ?--
U know this thing called global warming?- It's real !-but climate change is more accurate -- I think we should take steps to reduce the harm to the planet that we do -but I'm not sure we can stop it !- At one time the Sahara was not a desert !- We didn't change it ?
To the point of my story - The old Sumerian writing --the 1st people to write -from about 6,000 years ago --Wrote down thier history --They say this has happened before !-- climate change that is -- They speak of the disruptive gravitational force of the planet of crossing that makes a long oblong orbit around the sun and way back out into space - a 3,600 year cycle -- When it nears our solar system there are frequent earthquakes and climate change -- Some of the cycles are worse than other's --according to them -- One crossing was supposed to have caused the great flood -- Another-- the end of the Younger- Dryas-- that last little ice age -- It's not like we got a calender of events from 3,600 years ago but the timing might be right ? -- The days they get hotter -The ice caps are melting-- The storms getting bigger and badder -- Earthquakes seem to be happening more often -- I'm not sure I believe all dat Bull **** but the world's weather seems to be going tohell -- Something is causing it -- I'm just not sure it can all be blamed on burning fossil fuel ! -- OK that's the end of the story -- or is it ?

-- Toke break !

References ;
Enuma Elish
Lost Book of Enki
The Epic of Gilgamesh
The Emerald Tablets of Thoth

Last edited by a moderator:
Deep thinkin keef!!!
Me’n the missus are back home...it went better than I thought it might...We got some great service from our local hospital staff...A’course Mrs re had a bit harder time than myself...we had to cut her rings(2) off because our dumb a$$e$ forgot to take them off last night, hey we were a bit stoned...Anyway they were able to straighten that slight crook that was apparent in her wrist...She still gotta go see her bone doc about it but it’s lookin much better...she’s sleepin...
Cheers y’all...

Good Morning OFC...Heat index hit a crazy 121 in the Delta yesterday...Clarksdale... Catfish Ingrams home. We stayed a balmy 115-117 range, I have to mow ahh ginn lol...will be out there with a head light in just a bit to beat the sun. RE glad your wife is on the mend... good you have the healing power of cannabis to help out. Keef....tell us another story please! I see lots of evidence that higher technology existed on this planet long ago...the history that is taught does not reflect this. Even today we seem to have more desire to destroy ourselves than securing our future... the same out come can be expected again. Stay cool and may the AC fairy protect your systems!

b00579df146d913500689c5c5253ba70.jpg

Morning OFC !-- High again !-- Nursing a most righteous buzz !---
Hollowpoint -- Evidence of high technology in our forgotten past -- The people of the big stone ?-- Atlanteans -- Anunaki-- The Watchers -The gods of old -- I know about them --It's a complicated thing -- I have to figure out how to do the Cliff notes
Let us make man in our image ?

Get my music groove on ?
Alannah Myles-- Black Velvet
Stories -- Brother Louie
War -- Slippin into Darkness

I checked the girls last night, two of 'em are really preggers, I doubt I'll be smokin' any of those two. The rest are looking pretty good. I have one f2 BOC that is looking and smelling like it is going to be epic. I shoulda took pics. She is snowy white and only on day 34.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back