Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got yer wild hemp right here
20190831_204540.jpg

Hey ofc...not much happenin out here...Texas got another shooting, East got bad weather, kinda hot out here but not too bad...we’re just nearing the fire season though so lookout!!! Think I’ll start planning for my fall indoor grow...it’ll be coming up fast...not tonight though, I’m too high for any thinkin...night ya’ll...

Good Morning OFC.... Guess I will up pot again this morning to the 5 gal. bags...growing vigorously with the HLG lights...so far superior to the blurple LED's or T5's. True test will be if I can get dense nugs out of them. What a world of idiots we live in...all that violence in TX over a traffic citation....we are regressing as a species.... nuff said. Hitting this here pipe with some Grape God in it...find myself dipping in it again for that grape kool-aid taste lol...Oh Yeahhhh! Gotta leave it alone and let it cure. Enjoy your day and smoke it while you got it!

69496335_911423479217256_3504222847113363456_n.jpg

Good morning yall!
Weather seems to be changing around here again.
Mold is Bad this year. I'm sure glad I didn't put my girlz in the ground this year. I have 1 last plant still going. Auto GSC. It sure is small but its a heavy producer for its size.
I hope y'all have a great day!

Morning OFC! Nothing got done yesterday. Maybe today. I might just start plants in the 2x4 to get things moving. That way I'll be forced to set up the big tent. I just have no motivation. It must be the gray skies. Nick, you got grey sky too? We seem to have similar weather pretty often. It's 64 and drizzling now.
I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! Pass the Grape God HP! I need some flavor in my life.

Morning OFC
Good deal Zig !
Warm and wet in the woods- Working on the wake and bake-- Trying to figure out if Umbra was pulling my leg about hemp farmers planting clones ?- The logisgics of planting 1,000 acres of hemp from clones is not jelling with me !- U plant it close together too !-- Feminized hemp seed would be the most economically feasible-- U could use normal tractor farming **** to plant-- Harvesting ? -- For fiber and CBD ? - I would mechanically take off the top 18 inches or so of the plant to extract for CBD and send the rest for fiber -- Needs to be a one step process too -- Harvester goes thru the field taking the top 18 inches of the plant sending it one way to go for extraction while the rest of the plant is taken off close to the ground and sent for fiber !-- and that's how Krazy Keef solve a problem in his head -- Give me a toke of that hemp U got there Nick !--

Hi All! Hope all is well with the OFC! I think I can claim a stake here now...I turned 50! Never thought I would make it. Been catching up a bit on the thread. Hemp is going crazy. I consulted on a few farms here in cali and for now, imho, clones are the way to go. The reason being is that the seed stalk is too wide in genetic variation. So, when the crop is harvested, you will have some of the crops test higher then .03 in THC. I am speaking for Cali of course, as we cannot grow hemp with a THC level higher then .03 There are a few tissue culture labs working on nailing down the traits, but we won't see that until next season. Keef, they are using traditional planting machines to plant the clones in the field. I made a guy 100000 clones of hemp and we had to root them in a tray that fits the traditional planting machines. Automation, Automation, Automation. Hi Umbra! Hope all is well sir!

NCH-- U always been welcome here !--
What up decree?-
- 100,000 clones ?-- that is outta my league!-- Several hundred dank clones at a time is about my capacity !--I just want a little continuous production grow - At 1st I was planning on about 100 lbs per year -- I don't know anymore I'm just gonna raise sail and see where I land ! -- I am not a hemp farmer - unless the po-po catch me then it's all hemp ! --Speaking of which I should check the grow !-- I need to shape them White Indica stumps-- Gonna make me many clones !

My gosh, a girl takes a day off and there are 58 messages in the ofc.
Burnin, please don't leave. He is looking for a fight, and I just thought we could handle him.. If he continues i will delete him. I am sorry you have to work all weekend Umbra.

Attachments

• DSCF5400.JPG
    DSCF5400.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCF5389.JPG
    DSCF5389.JPG
    170.3 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back