Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All! Hope all is well with the OFC! I think I can claim a stake here now...I turned 50! Never thought I would make it. Been catching up a bit on the thread. Hemp is going crazy. I consulted on a few farms here in cali and for now, imho, clones are the way to go. The reason being is that the seed stalk is too wide in genetic variation. So, when the crop is harvested, you will have some of the crops test higher then .03 in THC. I am speaking for Cali of course, as we cannot grow hemp with a THC level higher then .03 There are a few tissue culture labs working on nailing down the traits, but we won't see that until next season. Keef, they are using traditional planting machines to plant the clones in the field. I made a guy 100000 clones of hemp and we had to root them in a tray that fits the traditional planting machines. Automation, Automation, Automation. Hi Umbra! Hope all is well sir!
Crush season has started so I'm very busy. Glad you had some time to stop by.

Hey Rose !- it was a strange day -- plus we like a bunch of old hens sometimes -- I'm probably the worst ? - Nice plants - Makes me jealous !-- Nick always posting pics of frosty dank !- I'm jealous of him too !--
Frame in for a window unit-- hang a door then put some sheathing of some kind on the wall and I'm growing in the a.c. again !-- Oh this gonna hurt Uncle Keef tommorrow !-- A.C. grow room will make it worth it !--

Oh !-- I got some aches on my pains -- I'll live !-- Should have the grow room sealed and A.C. installed tommorrow--
That White Indica is begging to be cloned -- I found me an old aquarium- I got an air pump and stone -- Looking for a piece of Styrofoam and that'll be a bubble cloner-- grow room is about 10 feet - x- 10 feet -- I can make it work !-- Put that WI to work too !-- I'm clone dahell out of it !-- Still got no plan on how to sex the babies when it's time -- I guess we figure that out when the time comes ?--

Apocalyptic Hurricane !- That's the catagory above cat 5 ?-- I've heard 200 mph winds and 250 mph -- Comes a point that 50 mph don't really matter anymore -- at 200 mph you're pretty much screwed ?-- Roll of the dice --20 miles closer or farther gonna mean everything !

And another thing !-- Texas - Y'all got to quit shooting up the place we gotta live here !-- It makes us look bad !-- Especially U young white people with guns -- What is wrong with U ?--

And another thing !-- Texas - Y'all got to quit shooting up the place we gotta live here !-- It makes us look bad !-- Especially U young white people with guns -- What is wrong with U ?--

Unfortunately they are what their parents raised them to be...planned or not it just keeps on recycling...doesn’t seem to be just Texas though you’ve had your share of late...we got plenty of crazies with guns out here too it seems...can’t even go to a garlic celebration without a shootout...

Apparently I suck at keeping records...I think I mentioned a while back that I had messed up my labeling...now I thought I had an acdc cbd autoflower happinin...well I was looking at my seeds while planning the next grow and it appears those seeds I thought were auto’s, are not. So that means the plant I have in my garden is something else...it is definitely an autoflower cuz it’s just about done flowering and it started in July...don’t know what it is but it’s little...I not only suck at record keeping, I suck at outdoor growing too...good thing fall is just around the corner...dusk here right now and it’s nice out in the garden...
There’s been a chopper cruzin round this evening, wonder who they lookin for...and just now I see a drone up there...he a bit and stops...got ba red light he can blink off and on when he wants...now he did an about face and left the scene...Nick, you ever fly a drone? I tried a very small one once but I ain’t no good at that...hey all you easterners, I wish you safety thru this coming storm...
G’night ya’ll

2RE, I have one but I'm not much for them. I prefer planes. This is shaping up to be one heckuva hurricane nomatter where it its. I sure am glad I don't live in the Bahamas

Good Morning OFC.... Pretty flowers Nick and Ms Rose yours looks great too. Dorian continues to threaten the whole East coast...165 mph now....had been 185 mph...only one defense if your in the path of that...Run! You can look for building supplies price to increase if it bites inland along those high population areas on the East coast. More heat for this area...97 forecast for Wed....Long range forecast showing some mid 80's and upper 50's for around first of Oct. Enjoy this fine Monday the cannabis way.

11836651_882744465112114_2858508297838027995_n.jpg

Last edited:
Morning OFC! It's muggy today. Gonna hang by the AC and dehunidifier for a bit while I hack up a lung. I need to go back to vaping. All these joints got the works gummed up. I'm gonna start germing some seed today and get that 5x5 up. It's going to be a green christmas!

Morning OFC !
Warm and wet in the woods -- Every morning there is a heavy dew -- I'm not hurting as much as I expected -- Just stiff and sore -- not in the agony I was expecting -- Having some coffee and a toke or 2 --Let's do this day !-- I'm gonna lay up till the dew dries up some and the nephew gets up-- I plan to have the grow air conditioned by night fall !-- I got **** to grow !-- Florida is screwed !--no whole east coast is screwed--

good morning OFC ,,,,lived in fla most of my life ,,hurricanes just came with the territory ,,,I can never remember being scared of a hurricane ,,,if a cat 5 hit my house it would be gone ,,,,this one had me scared ,,,,,the powers that be smiled on us ,,,,,looks like its gonna miss us completely ,,,,i pray of those that will be affected ,,,,its a horrible feeling to worry about your house being washed away

We do pay attention to the weather during hurricane season don't we Zig ?-- RE got me thinking about some autos -- I was dead set against autos but now I'm thinking
I might ?-- Maybe some high CBD autos?-- I could run several crops a grow season out side ? -- I can do my high THC inside and my high CBD out side?-- Yep !-- RE - got to me !-- Him and his dam autos !-- I guess I better learn me something about bigh CBD autos ?

Edit :-- RE -- Do I get feminized auto seed ?-- or regular seed and run the 1st crop for seed ?-- Dam autos!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back