Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning yall!
Wish I had something positive to contribute but its still the same high tension chaos dealing with dementia and poor choices around here.
Come on January! I have an appointment to get my mmj registration on the 10th. With it in Illinois medical patients can legally grow 5 plants. Im IN!
5 of them Night Shade crosses will produce WAY more bud than I can use in a year.
Hope yall have a great green day!

Morning OFC !-- Wake and Bake -- Flood waters receding --
That was some hardass rain for long time -- Grow is looking good -- Gonna have to sex some plants soon -- Pinched the top out of 2 yesterday getting ready to go under 12 /12 - a Purple Mimosa and that AK thang !-- Things about to get tricky -- Only one grow area right now -- I gotta set up something small to sex these dogs in !-- Maybe another toke or 2 will show me the way ?
-

Morning Zig !- Hope all is well in your world --
Was that masked man -- The Gloman ?-- Best Wishes Cuz !-- That can't be easy !-- I would love to see U put that NS-x- (MZR-X-BBSL)-- outside and let her run !-- She would be a giant indica monster !-- Chain saw big !-- I got her step sister growing -
In SR91 -x- (MZR-x-BBSL)-- Mine 3 are Only about an inch tall though !-- I'll get my girl !--

Steve I could ship U some water we got plenty !-- What was it again that U growing !-- Kentucky got great weed growing dirt from what I've heard !
Hey Nov -- Cat got your tongue ?-- Momma said some days just bees that way !-- Hope all goes well -- I'm up with a cup of coffee and my pipe trying see how bad Houston and Beaumont got flooded !-- That was like a Noah rain !

Good morning all, chilly this morning in the hood. Hoping for a beautiful day that makes the plants GROW more bud. I am not greedy, i just want to harvest and they don't.
Can ya just wake me in November and tell me it all worked out well? Denial is a wonderful thing. I am smoking a joint of Legend of Nigeria... It seems to be working well.
We (Bud) put up the tarp twice in the last two days.I hate it when it smashes the colas... I pull them down, but they jump up. Ya would think 8 feet would be enough height to grow pot in, but Sunset Sherbert and lambsbread are taller. My Pennywise is packing on the weight which is wonderful, i was worried she was too little for our medicine.
Ok, i will hush. Thanks for being here. Umbra, you want that clone of bshb? She is too big for me to grow indoors. I hope you get the weekend off and you can rest for a bit.

Hey @Keef . Flipping already huh? That's sweet man. I bet you're excited as heck. I seen some video's of the flooding Keef. I'm glad all yall are safe.
I can't keep my thoughts straight this morning and I forget to hit send often so I just start all over. I been kinda busy the last few days. Haven't had time to hang out much.
@hollowpoint , I hope you got yourself a better coffee maker. Those k cups are pretty cool. Plenty of awesome choices too.
Hi @Steves grow ! Im up in OH, Steve. What are ya growin?
@Rosebud, it's gonna be ok. I'm glad you're new neighbors turned out to be super cool. I hope they all stay that way!
@umbra - Hi! You work hard, man. I hope today is a good day for you.

Good to see all of you! I'm behind on what's been going on.

Thank you Novi, good to read ya. We have an ancient espresso machine that cost 100 bucks...We buy beans by the 5 pounds and need them all the time. We both do three cups a day, so that is 12 shots... Then you add company it it is nuts.

Nov - This too shall pass !-- Flipping ?-- Not really !-- I'll just be putting some small plants under 12/12 just to sex them -- I'll take the girls back to veg -- Grow them up some and clone them !-- Then when I got my rooted clones I'll flip them -- I got too many for the grow space -- 8ft-x- 10ft and I got about 15 babies to sex there's 18 WI-x- BBSL clones that look like all are gonna root for me and 3 that I cloned in dirt might make it -- So ?-- I'm need a bigger grow room --
I wanted to run a set of WI clones thru my 1st bloom cycle -- **** ain't cooperating !-- I don't really have a plan !-- Except I'm take this **** with me when I get a place !--
It don't need to be here any longer than necessary--
The plan was to sell the beach house as is for a quick sale
now the ex wants to paint and stuff so we get top dollar
-- I need my half of the equity in that house to buy me a place !- **** is cheap over here !-- I think I can find what I want for a good price !-- I just have to plan the 2 grow
rooms to handle this mess and get my rotation set back up !

good morning y’all...nuthin but sunshine and cool weather round here today...my stepson and his bride are lookin at buying a country house nearby...it’s got a full length basement type room as it’s on a hill so they are gonna make a couple different grow rooms down there...I’ll help them set up and probably tend that garden myself as they are both too busy to be doin that...
Might be fun...

RE, what a great help you will be to them, how fun.. We have the same weather. Just took pic's of the grow, way to small for sept 21st. maybe i go look at last years at this time. It will be fun.
DSCF5424.JPG

Umbra, i just saw this from a very long time ago. I heart you.

Rose, being really, really stoned is the only way I picture you. With roses in your hair and birds following you every way you go. Speaking of roses...I gave up even trying to grow roses in the drought. But the cacti and succulents are flowering. I will take a picture of a flowering cacti and post it later. Merry Christmas one and all :)

I'm jealous Rose !
RE - I see a continuous grow in your future -- 2 grow areas - 12/12 for bloom and 18/6 or 24/7 for veg !-- U gonna have to get your clone on !-- It's gonna be wild !-- You'll have to let me know when U ready I send U some Indicas to work with if U want ?-- It gets wild having 2 grow areas !-- Lots of planning then thing take a left turn and U gotta adjust !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back