Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on Rose, you about to get some weather?
Might rain here this evening too, I’m hearing thunder rumblin in the distance...put the girls on the porch for the night...

So it turns out that there were a number of deaths in our town within a 10 year or so span that all had in common either a small irrigation canal or the railroad track... Most of these were investigated by either the city cops or the county cops and found to be suicides...it seems there are quite a few folks who don’t agree and are trying to attract attention...
Rainin like he!! out there right now...

Last edited:
Good Morning OFC...2RE we have those kinda murders here as well....if the deceased used drugs or just a nobody ....they all seem to be suicides.Guess it cheaper to just stamp suicide on it and retire it to the file system. Got the GDP in the bong today and a work order on deck...so off for a job this morning and some football this afternoon.Wishing all a pain and stress free day!

images (12).jpg

Morning OFC !
Zig just check in when U can !-
Coffee and a toke or 2 before we head back into the cannacap mines ?-- Stay out from in front the TV !-- U know I watch my Sunday news shows !--
Wake and Bake !-- Let's do this day !-- Where's my cap packing stick !

Morning OFC!
Grim talk today but I'll toss in what we get. Abondoned houses in the inner city get boarded up. Eventually one starts stinking and someone crawls in there and finds any number of bodies. The l.ast one had 4 just a few weeks ago. There's plenty of unsolved shootings here. Last weekend yielded 11 bodies in 2 days. 2 on seperate days at the same gas station. I haven't heard anything this weekend cus I've been avoiding the news. Add in the overdose counts and there are multiple murders a day here. Like many large cities of course. If you watch the first 48 you've seen my hometown a whole bunch.

On a brighter note it looks like all the transplants are happy and spreading their roots! Some of them still have some leaf droop but I think they'll be ok after they drink.

Good Morning OFC...2RE we have those kinda murders here as well....if the deceased used drugs or just a nobody ....they all seem to be suicides.Guess it cheaper to just stamp suicide on it and retire it to the file system. Got the GDP in the bong today and a work order on deck...so off for a job this morning and some football this afternoon.Wishing all a pain and stress free day!
View attachment 255249

Yep, most of these were either homeless or on the verge...they seem like crimes of opportunity for the most part but we’re just never really investigated...because is several cases the bodies were later shown to have moved from the d ate spot to where they were found...
Sun is out today so the girls are back in the garden from the porch...I don’t know if they will ever finish...

Morning OFC!
Grim talk today but I'll toss in what we get. Abondoned houses in the inner city get boarded up. Eventually one starts stinking and someone crawls in there and finds any number of bodies. The l.ast one had 4 just a few weeks ago. There's plenty of unsolved shootings here. Last weekend yielded 11 bodies in 2 days. 2 on seperate days at the same gas station. I haven't heard anything this weekend cus I've been avoiding the news. Add in the overdose counts and there are multiple murders a day here. Like many large cities of course. If you watch the first 48 you've seen my hometown a whole bunch.

On a brighter note it looks like all the transplants are happy and spreading their roots! Some of them still have some leaf droop but I think they'll be ok after they drink.
Yikes!! That is horrible and scary! So glad I live away from big cities.

Good morning OFC

I am glad I don't live in a city as well now that I am retired. I had a prowler in my backyard in the city once. I damn near shot him. I am glad I got out of there.

Two Bananna Kush on my deck are huge, but the buds are not yet. sigh It looks like we could be in for some cold weather. Chance of snow higher up here in the Sierras this weekend. brrr

Enjoy this day friends.

I don’t live in a city though this town has and is growing more and more...but it’s a corridor thru the Sierras to the east and of course from the east down to the capital of Cali and the SF Bay Area, so we get a lotta strangers wondering about...homeless is a big issue and is very visible as it is in a lot of places especially on the west coast...

Good sunday morning peeps! It is in the 30's here???? what the heck? this is september isn't it? Plants are safe and sound under the tarp, but the wind howls thru them. It is miserable out there. if this keeps up, we will harvest in the house. Keef, i think the headaches were allergies, i am not sure. My bp was pretty good, 140/80, not bad for being in pain.
Harvested a penny wise and a franks gift indoor, took at 67 days and they were rock hard nugs. Hanging in the cold shed now.
Gloman, hang in there guy, you are doing good works for your aunt. It has to be so hard.
Re, burrrrrr i hope we get fall still. feels like winter.
I don't keep stuff from bud, but when a girl feels like buying a new lamp, the receipt should not show up on the computer before I even get home... geez.
Ziggggy, we love you! miss you. AND NESS, where is my friend ness?

Dam it's hot out there !-- I'm headed out when it cools off some to gather some river silt and bring it back to the grow room -- Got more clones than I need so I thought I would transplant a couple into some river silt and see how they do ?-- Some might fall out my kayak this spring if I were to take them for a ride ?-- Might be nice to know how they would do in native soil ?-- and river water ?-- right up near the flood line ?-- maybe a little higher ?-- This girl would work just fine ?--

3 clones transplanted from aero to river silt!-- Will they thrive ?-- I think so !-- WI-x- BBSL !-- If they do ?-- I'm making a **** load of river hash next fall !-- She grow HUGE if U let her !-- Ask the Gloman !

Hi All! Hope everyone is doing well! Keef...don't be wanting legalization, you just might be getting it I see. It's a lot more work and hassle, that's for sure. Not complaining though, they let me grow copious amounts! I had a few pics to throw up of some newer strains we have been running. The first one is the MAC, then a shot of the Sundae Driver. I have some more to, just let me know if you want to see them. These have my company logo on them, Hope I'm not offending anyone, I just don't know how to remove it! I have some youngsters that work for me and handle all the social media stuff.

Hi All! Hope everyone is doing well! Keef...don't be wanting legalization, you just might be getting it I see. It's a lot more work and hassle, that's for sure. Not complaining though, they let me grow copious amounts! I had a few pics to throw up of some newer strains we have been running. The first one is the MAC, then a shot of the Sundae Driver. I have some more to, just let me know if you want to see them. These have my company logo on them, Hope I'm not offending anyone, I just don't know how to remove it! I have some youngsters that work for me and handle all the social media stuff.
Harvesting one of my girls today. Only 2 more days of sunshine to come and then more rain. My family in Alberta got a dump of snow overnight! We are going down to 4* Celsius by Tuesday. My other 2 will have to come down a week early. I’ll be trimming till end of October at the rate I’m going. Slow process and hard on the back and eyes lol ya it’s an age thing

Cinister --It's getting cold so it must be bubble hash season !-- I vote U get a clean cement mixer and make bubble hash ! -- U can only trim so much !-- When U Can't take it anymore -- Throw what's left in batches into a clean cement mixer with ice and water -- The Gloman do that !-- Turn it on and run the cement mixer awhile then pour it out thru mesh wire to filter the used weed off the trichomes that froze and broke off in the water -- - U can let it settle first or just go ahead and filter thru hash bags !--
Down here it has to be dry ice hash !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back