Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go
20190930_135740.jpg 20190930_135734.jpg

Good Afternoon Cannabis Growers... Happy B-day Umbra...ya made it! Been a productive Monday I guess...cleaned out a 8x12 storage build added peg board and shelving units.Amazing the junk a man can accumulate...found old go bag for PC repair...loop back plugs...DOS command disk..ISA ESIA Cards you name it lol. Out the door for all of it....can actually walk around in building now.Oh and 3 boxes of stuff from when I traded trucks...guess I unloaded old truck in a box...got what I need into new truck(swearing not to clutter it) and threw box in storage building lol. OK I am taking a cannabis break now...thought I was out of blueberry...but found about .75 oz in a jar...smiley face now . Eyeing some cannabis presses...been weighing out extraction methods..to be continued lol.

bucket.jpg

Yep, my weather app has been dinging for a few days now about the weather around Spokane...I’ve been complaining about our weather but at least it’s not freezing here...hope Kali gets a break Rose...we do get attached to these animals don’t we...

Hellhot in East Texas !-- Humidity in the 80% range! -- The problem though is not the humidity but rather the stupidity !-- Don't get me started !--
HP-- Only need to know about 3 extraction processes --(1)--Hash making process of choice-- ( bubble or dry ice)-- (2)--Frozen Quick Wash Ethenol Extraction -- ( a still or ethenol recovery machine )-- to make RSO-- (3)--A Rosen Press -- For squishing --
Nick seem to like him some "Live Resin" ?

I just went to the dispensary that opened downtown. I picked up some California Dream -- Blueberry x Haze and some Miracle Alien Cookies -- Alien Cookies x Columbian Gold x Starfighter. Lets all pray OH has gotten it together in since my last trip 9 months ago.

Hi guys, I had to take my Kali girl, a terrier mutt to the vet. She has a bleeding problem. She will get blood transfusions, 3 of them and spend the night in the hospital. She was a rescue, she rescued us. She was chasing cars when my neighbor threw her at me and said she was going to be killed by cars. So i asked my then 11 year old poodle if he wanted her and he said SURE! She is a tough 8 year old. That was 8 fast years. She might live and if we get her on steroids she may live longer. I was/am a crying mess at the vets. Kali told me to calm down.ha
welcome to our new members!
Happy Birthday Umbra, We sure appreciate you around here, seems like your birthday is a good time to tell you. Thank you for all you do. Love ya man.
Hope she is ok!

Good lookin grow there Nick, I’ll be interested in the results of your brew...I thoug(t I had a pretty good compost going last year...I spread most of it around on the garden but saved some for tea but it was not all that great...it was mostly garden waste and straw...I keep adding to it for the next go so we’ll see what happens by spring...for now though I’m back inside doing hydro in coco chips running MegaCrop one part dry nute...it just make life simple...

Here we go again. I don't know if I'll be here for long. PoPo is at my friends house. He got slobbering drunk today and destroyed the place. Earlier we had trimmed 2 pretty large indoor plants and the house reeked when I left. Dunno who called the cops but I won't be sleeping well for a few....

Here we go again. I don't know if I'll be here for long. PoPo is at my friends house. He got slobbering drunk today and destroyed the place. Earlier we had trimmed 2 pretty large indoor plants and the house reeked when I left. Dunno who called the cops but I won't be sleeping well for a few....
Who is PoPo? Sorry completely in the dark and maybe shouldn’t ask but it sounds like you are in a messed up place. Sorry to hear this. Hope you do get some sleep

Good Morning OFC....Best of wishes on the po po Nick...alcohol attracts them like nothing else it seems...I hate it someone else is making waves in your grow area. I hope your fur baby gets better Ms Rose...they are our only true friends in this world. Got the bong working with some Blueberry this morning...that jar when opened smells just like Blueberry Jam I'd say...it is close to 1 year old by now and still holding flavor ,taste and potency. Heat wave days are numbered...weatherman says by this time next week it will be a high of 78* to 80* here...woo hoo! But it is setting records for heat the next few days. Enjoy this fine day with cannabis and passion for life !

images (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back