Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC! Good luck Nick!! Deny , deny , deny! Keef....bouncing bear spray? Bear spray will ruin anyones day.
Hey Cinister1! If that's ur real pic you may want to take that down sister. Legal cover or not. Thieves can come from anywhere! Just a suggestion. Welcome!
I hope you're doing better all around Rose!

Morning OFC !--
Dam Nick !--Remember to run in a serpentine fashion !-- Don't forget cops have trouble making a right turn -- Glad I'm not in one those prohibition states !--
Umbra -- I forgot !-- I'm on it today !
Moving kinda slow -- I predict the weather in East Texas today will be hot and stupid !-- I mean humid !-- Humid !--Other Keef !-- Humid !
Just found out there's a big blueberry farm up the road -- So we know what I'll be fermenting in the spring ?-- BlackBerry and Blueberry -- They call the mix Texas Berry--

Good morning peeps, so last night the vet called and said the blood transfusion worked faster than he had ever seen and we could bring Kali home for the night and I take her back for a check this morning. She is wagging her tail and she wanted to sleep in our bed last night. she is on steroids now, but she should have a few years left. What a relief. All dogs do is love you and then you fall in love with them. Thank you all for the kind remarks. I cried all day yesterday...now i am just thankful.

It got down to 42 last night, that is a lot better than 32. thankful for that too. We will take the tarp off hopefully for a long while now.
So good to read all of you.

Morning all...…... hope the po po stays away from us all. trying the Palm Umbra had on here the other day..... barking like a dog. Hits great. Thanks for listing Umbra. Glad Kali is better. Heat leaving here end of wk also. off to wake the girls up

Good morning OFC.

Sorry to hear about your fur baby Rose.

Happy B-day Umbra. Stay stoned.

What is up with this weather.. It is 47 degrees this morning. I am wondering if my plants outdoors are going to finish before we get a frost.

Keef, set some traps. A bucket of dog piss and **** over the door and stuff like that. Nothing lethal.

We call Blueberry x Haze Blue Dream here in Cali. I have been growing and smoking that for about 2o years. It was created in Santa Cruz CA for MMJ patients. I think by a non-profit called WAMM.

Enjoy this day Friends.

Good morning everyone, I see we got some new members, Welcome! Rose, I am glad to hear your li'l furbaby is better.
Saw on news where a couple of teenagers stole about 20 hemp plants from local farm. They made the headline news story, videoed even. They thought they had found the mother load. lol hava good day
Now that's funny right there! We have a hemp farm setting up in the next county over. He has been trying to keep it on the down low to avoid that very thing.

The news from the grow house is after I left, my buddy who was passed out before I arrived by the way, woke up and went nuts. Pretty well destroyed the outside of the house, tore the front steps down and threw the furniture out in the driveway, all the classic a$$hole drunk stuff that fools do when they think the world hates them. His wife had to sneak out the back and it became a big deal. Of course I get all this from the wife so anyway,,,, his youngest showed up and somehow convinced the police that he would take care of him. Supposedly they never went inside. I dunno but if they didn't we will be good as I spent a ton of money on smell control for that place. Ya just can't protect yourself from fools though so I guess I better git my little operation out of there.

Nothing lethal ?-- I'm need clarification on that ?-- Is an air horn and piano wire considered lethal ?-- One to make U run ?-- The other one to give U something to run into ?-- Do U put the piano wire ankle high or neck high ?-- OK so it's not piano wire !-- It's monofiliment fishing line !-- I'm being civilized though !-- I'm not using hooks !

The GOP Texadus continues !-- U kept legal weed from us for most of a decade ?-- We will not be denied again !- and --We will not forget !-- There is no place for U in Texas anymore !-- The rest of the states might be OK with your tight fist on national prohibition but in Texas we done with U !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning OFC...Keef they will look around one morning and realize they are the only rock on an island of legal States....countries North and South of us legal... other countries rushing ahead on medical development of cannabis.I still see TX. leading the way for legalization in the Southern tier States....just a few rocks in the road. Update on the resin project....I have decided to be a masher for now...it is appealing setting up a recovery system for the alcohol but I all ready have a shop press and try to keep things as natural as possible(no solvents).Ordered 2 heated 3x4 Dulytech smash plates...plus the necessary accessories...I should be dabbing by the weekend. Have a Stoney kinda day amigo's!

DpqCh2FUYAEdw_Z.jpg

good morning guys hope all is well ,,,I have a ????????,what is the best way to store weed,,,,,,,,i have about 2 lbs of cured bud ,,,want to up it up for 6 to 8 months ….worried about it molding ,,,as always thanks in advance for your help,,,,,,stay safe and be well ,,,,,,I miss you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back