Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC...Another day at the bunny ranch...Got some Black Pearl in the bong...BP is not a power house strain..10-12% range maybe..her flavor is subtle...kinda earthy pine..and the bouquet is uplifting ...really smooth early morning smoke that makes you keep reaching for it.I see our "up North" friends with the Brrrr...I am waiting on that first fire...may be a few weeks yet, but we did get a few drops of much needed rain yesterday...got to get the Fall garden going now. Wishing all a pain and stress free day!

images.jpg

Cool Rose, so harvesting...I still have weeks to go and I’m having to move plants during the day just to get them more sun...I Have so much stuff and trees in the way that they are not getting even 8 hours of sun in my garden this late in the year...I need at least 3 or 4 weeks...

I don't know nothing bout nothing !-- I was at church !--
I'm catching up on my soap opera called "The News"-- That one fellow needs some valium or something ?-- Just because U screaming don't make it true !-- From the contorted look on his face it appears someone got him by the short and curlies ?-- He don't look healthy ?- Maybe he having a stroke ?---- Here hold my pipe ?-- I think we got weather coming ?-- Face got some pressure in it !--
Umbra wanna play find Stiggy ?-- Where's Earl ?

Wait !-Time out !--- Purple Punch ?--I'm need me some of that !-- Time in !-- Earl where U at ?-- We ain't looking for Stiggy !

Stalker registered as suckmy*ickstiggy, lol. I'm thinking someone new at the OFC like Steve's grow, lol. What do I know? Took some clones. devil's tit x apricot head, black triangle, parfait, and thunder wookie

Ain't my fight !-- I'm just a spectator !-- It's been awhile ?- Seems like one of them would have gotten tired by now ?-- Somebody must be really pissed off ?--
What's up with that Apricot Head ?-- I'm seeing a pattern?-- Is that Mimosa's dad too ?
Parfait ?-- I think I heard that one calling to me the other day ?-- Sure is a lot of varieties that want to come to Texas lately ?-- Some did !- but not any Black Triangle !---- Some of this and some of that ?--I'm have to get some of seed wet soon ?-- and some of these too !---U know ? -- Dam !-- I'm need a whole new grow ?-- Or just one bigass grow ?-- I'm need some help hot dammit !-- U know it would be easier just to start some of everything and take the guess work out the equation ?-- If that sounds head Injury extreme ?---Let's do it !--Other Keef -- U in charge !--- There's a time and place for everything ?-- Back off !--I'll get them wet !--- I'll do it !

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just playing about starting some more seed -- Temp is still too hot -- I only got the one sexed girl right now -WI-x- BBSL --- and plenty rooted cuttings !-- Looks like she will do just fine in river silt !-- Oh yes a plan is developing for some river hash !-In the mean time - I do a run of this WI while I get some other girls dressed for the party !
River Hash ?--Night Shade -x- ( MZR-x- BBSL) ?-- Too extreme for even the head injured !-- She no more or less potent than your average OFC weed but she gets so big !-- Be blocking the light from the pine trees ! -What I call chainsaw weed !-- U floating a raft of that down the river in October and the game warden po-po people pull up beside U ?-- Don't talk !- Just put your hands up !-- Ain't nothing U can say that will help U now !-- Which is the reason I got those deaf mute business cards in the 1st place !-- When U really just don't want to talk about it ?- Whip out a card and look away !--

Last edited by a moderator:
No RE - Couldn't get the people to let me go see it !-- Something wasn't right about that !-- but Poor Little Ole me got some girls on the look out for me !-- I don't need to be growing here one day longer than necessary -- I get along just fine with the nephew but U don't do some things at the same place U do other things !-
-Ain't even no bullets in that gun over there !- Dam .22 rifle - Is that even considered a real gun ?- Coulda left the brother a dam box of bullets ?-U sure this would do more than just piss somebody off ?-- Cause I don't need a gun to do that !---- Makes a pretty good club I guess ?-- I kinda wanted a little more reach ?--

Thunder and lightening moving in !-- Just like my face told me !-- No bullets ?-- That's just wrong !-- I got fish hooks ?-- I can scare U with the pop gun and let U catch yourself ?--
U know them old hippy beated curtains -- think hanging fish hooks and U running when U go thru it ?-- Don't look at me !-- Other Keef in charge !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back