Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC...Deaf mute cards you say...heck I might need some of those...got this snow white beard going on...deaf mute card...will this finally give me a seniors discount at the Mexican restaurant? lol I could all so whip one out when you run into that customer at the grocery who wants to explain their electronics problems at the veggie isle...this developed yesterday...so I cannot help you. Best speed on you getting a new place Keef...its kinda dangerous there it seems. Smoking on the fruity pebbles OG this morning... getting kinda low on it...decent smoke but not high on my regrow list...Mataro Blue is another one....it is a heavy producer....very potent...but do not care for its effect much...a bit too racy I guess. Wishing all a fine cannabis day!

Morning OFC !-
- HP - This place is no worse than any other junkyard mud hole surrounded by Crackheads and Tweekers -- I'll be out soon-- My guns are about 8 miles away -- Didn't want them here because I didn't want them stolen ! -I got a claw hammer and a machete - One on one -- I'll win !--2 on one I got a decent chance - Knees are your friend-- they also your weakness !-- -Light it up !- Let's do this day !

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm all messed up too Umbra. pseudefed isn't doing the trick. I'm going to check over the girls and see if they're ready to be cloned yet. I think they might be ready. If they are and I get them rooted things will be looking good.

some beans
20170622_105633.jpg

Time to start sexing !-- I'm still not convinced that a.c. unit is big enough !-- It's still hitting the high 80s low 90s some days and I want to hang more lights -- Should be ready to sex for all but one variety -- I'm leaving here with a Harem of about 6 girls -- One way or another !-- I get these sexed I'm pretty much done here --

Good morning OFC

I hope you are feeling better soon Umbra, Nov.

Smoking some outrageously good Blue Dream today. I am really proud of how this turned out. The coffee is hot and the weather is great today.

Going to listen to some stoner music and get really high.

Enjoy all this day has to offer friends.

Back at U Rose !-- The mighty hunter dog named Jet is on the job !-- He has figured out that when that motion sensor light comes on there is something moving out there !-- He used to just stand looking out the window -- Now he just gets comfortable and watch the light !-- Light comes on He is raisinghell at the window !- He already caught one crackhead this week !-- He thinks he can run with the big dogs -- all 6 lbs of him -- OK maybe 7 lbs dripping wet !-- but he thinks he should be out there watching **** like dogs do !-- Good thing Precious was locked up -- She one the biggest --muscled up pit bulls I ever saw !-- She has a running partner across the street -- Big old black junkyard dog !-
They both big-- I'm a bad judge of dog weight but probably 70 lb each -- Big babies is what they are !-- Me and Jet was down in the trenches defending freedom and justice and America -- where was they ?-- Probably sleeping !-- They good at that !--

Now that is a seed order lol...Hope that cold lightens up some for the weekend...I use the Airborne Plus with Beta Immune booster and a ton of C with good results...make it through the season without being a wreck most years...plus when you are exposed it is a very lite edition of the virus. Or just use Irish Whiskey and Honey which is good as anything. Another hot day about to wind down...they talking a high of 78* here Monday...we'll see. Fixing to try my nug smashing rig here in a bit...still reading all the directions lol.

Mesh bags ?-- Parchment paper ?-- hash oil handling tools ? -- **** stick to everything but silicone !-- Later try making some dry ice hash then press that !-- What pressure and temp U starting at ?

Oh U gonna have hash on the brain !-- I like smoking some hash ! -- I put a chunk on top a bowl in my bong and get busy !-- Yes I used to smoke it under a glass too !-- I think it is trying to keep up with that smoke rolling off that hash is what makes U so high ?
U got a pollen press for the hash --,I think U should make hash pucks then put them in a mesh bag and press it ?---- U know to put stuff in the fridge so the oil will flake off -- Like U would do with latex trim gloves ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back