Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HP --I think I should be in charge of the torch !
Feral hogs been working the back end of the property--semi auto .22 rifle don't even have a feed tube !-- So it's a single shot club !-- If U hear a shot then somebody screaming -- running for his life and finding Jesus on the spot -- That will be me trying to outrun a wounded hog !--I'll run in a serpentine pattern - that should confuse them ?-- Nothing to worry about !-- Jet say he got my back he used to hog hunt all the time !-- I don't believe him !-- He has lied to me before !

Surely U not tired of trimming ?-- U got the trim claw yet ?-- That's why I do a 4 part bloom rotation -- 60 days finishers -- move something to bloom every 2 weeks and after 2 months it starts coming out every 2 weeks -- Breaks the trim work up !-- Some sprung scissors will help !-- Get some alcohol and make some RSO too !-- I smoke for pleasure but edibles are medicine !-- Edibles to me means cannacaps or coconut oil extract !--If one brownie is a dose and I forget and eat half the pan - I will get too high !-- I can't be doing that !-- So caps or oil it is !-- then I can eat half a pan of regular brownies !-- Whatever is wrong with U edibles can make it better !--

I better look at my home owner insurance first on that torch operator lol. OK...did a small test squeeze... maybe 3 joints worth...got some rosin...but not much. Phone ringing....cooking...like I shoulda known...notice more rosin in bag than on p Paper....smashed it again....more pressure and got twice as much as first run from same batch. All so the patience part...the smash plates were not fully heated I think..will hit them with the thermal temp gun tomorrow before another press for an accurate reading. Now for the test run....this was some of the Mataro Blue....real racy for me....rosin is very sedative though....2 blast in the bong and I am ready for the spirit world. Fun stuff and I like it soooo...onward it is .

Don't worry HP -- I was in the volunteer fire department when I was a young man -- Taught us how to detect how a fire started -- Or in Keef speak -- They taught us how to start a fire without the cause being detected !--That is proof right there that the world is a "F"ed up place !-- U don't teach people like me **** like that !-- U just asking for trouble !-- Flame on !-- Wasn't me I was at church ! -- Did they tell U how it started ?-- There's usually a stove involved !-- and a gas line sprung a leak and reached a pilot light !-- Yep that's what I was thinking too ! --
Test revealed no accelerants were used ?--It was obviously natural causes - So when I get my check from the insurance company ?--
Let me hit that real quick HP !

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely U not tired of trimming ?-- U got the trim claw yet ?-- That's why I do a 4 part bloom rotation -- 60 days finishers -- move something to bloom every 2 weeks and after 2 months it starts coming out every 2 weeks -- Breaks the trim work up !-- Some sprung scissors will help !-- Get some alcohol and make some RSO too !-- I smoke for pleasure but edibles are medicine !-- Edibles to me means cannacaps or coconut oil extract !--If one brownie is a dose and I forget and eat half the pan - I will get too high !-- I can't be doing that !-- So caps or oil it is !-- then I can eat half a pan of regular brownies !-- Whatever is wrong with U edibles can make it better !--
Me? Not done trimming? Ha!
Just kidding
No not yet and totally have claw hand. If I didn’t have to put in all the hours at work, I’d be done. But the tax man wants his cut so it’s early to rise. Asked my bro to come take the rest down before I torch it. Making hash looks like a new challenge I’m up for. And in another week I’ll weigh in. So far looking good. Thinking about a pound when all is said and done

The object is simple Ms. Cinister-- U want to freeze the weed then agitate it to make the stem of the trichomes break off from the weed !-- Bubble seems to be the northern way and dry ice hash the southern way !-- If U got freezing temps or just cold --bubble might be the way for U !-- Dry ice hash is ready to use as soon as it is shook but bubble U got to dry !--

Goood Evening Folks,
Long time no see, hope that you are all doing well. Miss you crazy Pot heads :)
Have my last run of Papaya in the clone machine, time for a change up, just ordered some blackjack and blue mystic beans. Anyway!!!
Been all over Western B.C. then I was off to Eastern Wa. chasing steelhead. Two old guys running around with cane rods, looking for fish that are few and far between. Are we fu";in nuts or what ???The catching was slow but the food, wine and weed were all marvelous. I will go back ;)

HP must be walking in the spirit world -- I go see if I can find him !-- These caps kick in I might pass him up !--
As for the hog hunt ?--- I'm need a bigger gun !-- Other Keef said don't shoot him with this pea shooter U just gonna piss him off -- I'm need to get higher off the ground too !-- Spray and pray don't got no butt stock just a pistol grip so it don't aim too good but I can shoot till I get tired ?-- I use a shotgun I'm tear him to pieces !-- I think a trap might be in order ?
Kill him with my claw hammer ?-- Sounded like quite a few pigs happily doing pig things !-- Maybe I catch them all ?--

What up Cane ?-- U need to learn to fish with electricity -- Somebody need to teach ya'll to fish with barbed hooks and trot lines too !--Get to the water go set your lines out - go back to the camp and have something to eat and get high - couple hours later - go check your lines rebait and come back to the camp for another toke or 2 ?-- I guess I got ruined growing up -- We went fishing to fill the freezer - it was not meant to be fun !-- Go get the fish in the most economical way possible !-- No explosives!-- U start blowing **** up people come to see what U doing !-- There's quieter ways !

Good Morning OFC.....No explosive?...now my tackle box is empty. I was just a young lad and went off with a neighbor to "fish"...he whips out a field telephone and drops leads in the water...he wanted me for the cranker job lol...turning handle on the telephone...think Radar in MASH making a call. I was just a cranking and catfish rolled up everywhere....I was about 12 maybe...panicky I asked" what are we going to do with them?"..The Old Guy said..."pick them up"lol....things were much simpler back then. My lack of patience made me a poor fisherman...always wanted to get a boat load from then on. GDP in the bong and maxwell house in the mug...a fine day indeed. Smoke it while you got it !

images (2).jpg

Happy weekend all !! Did a little baking yesterday. So another cookie and my palm and back to the race track. Appears weather has broken. First three days of month highest three temps for Oct. ever. enjoy a smoke filled day...………….

Umbra sry not feeling well but I not your guy.
choc chip cookies.jpg

gooday everyone. been really busy with our newly adopted boy, a 1.5 year old blue weimaraner. this guy is enormous at 28" to the withers and a total head height of 36". he wasn't treated very well at his previous home and is scared and unsure of his new surroundings. he bit someone previously and all of us here. he clearly is going to be a hand full but that's certainly better than having him put down.

Last edited:
Morning OFC !- Ugh !-- Sucks to be old !--
HP -- Electric start on the boat motor -- float a wire from the spark plug-- No hand cranking involved !-- Just turn the engine over a few times !-- Have dip net handy !

Good morning all. I am still missing Kali of course. It is 52 degrees out there, still not much amber if any. My fam is coming on the 12th. My daughter was signing up for her vaca and a co-worker asked what she was doing for vacation, she said "a road trip with my gay nephews to my mother's marijuana farm"..Gotta love Seattle. lol We will take them on the 12th ready or not I guess. sheesh. Some are bulking up but not lambsbread. #real problems in legal northwest state.

Good morning OFC! I broke my cell phone somehow. It's possessed! No pics atm. I wanted to show off the BoC. Some big fat leaves on her (hopefully a her). It and the 818 are the biggest and best looking in the tent. The Mozz would be next and the rest would be tied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back