Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they got CKN and Waffles weed ?-- Count me in !-- I would like that !-- Donut weed ?-- Yeah baby !-- Frosty donut weed ?- Got me all shook up !-Milkshake weed ?-- tell me it's true !--Lie to me !-- Wait !-- Toasted peanut butter and banana sandwich weed !- U know fried in that butter like we do ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers y’all...
109D3DD8-DB05-46D1-8EF7-EB01FC2ABDED.jpeg

Blackstar = black Russian x sensi star:
black Russian = ak47 x blackberry kush

apricot head = headwrecker x legend orange apricot F3:
headwrecker = chem d x sour d
legend orange apricot = legend og x orange apricot

Nice looking pipe 2RE. Didja make the beer too?
Nope but I got 5 gallons in fermentation now...be ready in 3 or 4 weeks...a 5ish% ale with Centennial and Simcoe hops...
Pipe tastes like wood, I gotta try something else or maybe just a different wood...I used some mahogany left over from a guitar build...something a lot harder I think...maybe some manzanita...we got plenty of that out here...

Good Morning OFC.....LMAO @ Keef...our list of the ones we don't wanna try is way shorter than the ones we want to try for sure. I am hiding my bitcoins and credit cards come Black Friday...I tend to fall for a good bean sale ....every time lol. OK....the pic is of this run under the QB Led's...so far they seem to be where a HPS grow would be...maybe a tad better even...the test will be if they finish comparable to the 600W HPS or 1000W HPS. This is day 20 of flower. Done forgot what exactly is in there without looking at bag tags lol. Smoke it while you got it!

IMG_20191008_050227983_34.jpg IMG_20191008_050250591_35.jpg

Morning OFC! I'm finally feeling better. Still have the runny nose but I can deal with that.
Having a hard time getting pics uploaded. The server keeps rejecting them due to size or the length of time it takes to upload. Wait... I think I got it. The girls are looking good except I think I'm light on the P. Hitting them with some kelp juice today. The second pic, should it load, shows the tip curl. That's a P deficiency, correct? The third pic is the BoC. That's a fat leaf. It's been pinched a few times already and is still running taller than the rest. It's got some vegging pot funk too. If I ever get these clones cut I can flip soon and get a sample harvest!

Attachments

• 20191006_110931_HDR_kindlephoto-42651117.jpg
    20191006_110931_HDR_kindlephoto-42651117.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 20191006_110954.jpg
    20191006_110954.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 20191006_111033_HDR.jpg
    20191006_111033_HDR.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 22
Morning OFC!
Cool front came thru last night !- Kinda chilly !--Must be in the low 70s !--
I think Other Keef got a problem starting too many seed !-- He need some counseling for sure !-- Leave it to me to clean up this mess !-- 36 seed ?-- I don't know about U Cuz !-- U sick !
I know U only did it for the girls but Dam -- How many girls U think we need -- at one time ?-- Thin it down to 6 ?-- Don't start nothing else !

Nov - it times me out every time I try to post a pic !-- I'll be changing service soon and hope that fixes it !--
I feel bad for people who don't keep up with the news -- U been living in one the most historic times ever and ignoring it !-- Not me !-- It's been like a soap opera but for real !-- I'm gonna be kinda bummed out when It's over !-- Doesn't look like It's gonna end peaceful but it will end !
I like the finish on this Mimosa -- Like citrus but not ?-- I am a fan of mystery terps !--

Good morning all, glad you feeling better Nov, i hope you are too Umbra. Keef, ya crack me up ya do.
So tomorrow the company starts until Monday. Yikes. Got all the beds ready with clean sheets and stuff. Got food made but throw in a vegetarian and I am in trouble.... vegi pizza maybe.
I can report my sunset sherbert is the bomb. Only tried a nug i took a week or two ago.. woohoo. it is the real deal. Had hard winds last night, so thankful the we use the cages in the grow now, nothing got broke. Lets do this day..... I think i will need heavy sativas to get thru the next week. yikes.

Good morning everyone. Its actually noon but my days an nights are a little confused. I am amazed it rained for pretty much 24 hours straight. It has been so dry that it didn't even raise the river. I guess we have been in a drought but I've not noticed, living on the river does have its advantages. I'm riding out the wait on my gg. I have a cookies and a sonic screwdriver hanging that could come down for the final trim but I'm feeling lazy so they may wait until tomorrow. Right now I'm smoking some of those cookies and pretty well planted on the couch watching geese do touch and go's out back. Have a great day.

We goin to the beach for a few days so I went ahead and up potted my mimosa seedling cuz she gonna need to be on autofeed while I’m gone...she was prolly smaller than should have been to up pot...oh well...
I think we’re supposed to get rain but not till we’re back...I’ve been pretty good about minimizing rain exposure and trying to maximize sun exposure but moving the girls to appropriate places but they’ll be in their own for about 5 days...
PG&E, is telling us we could be without power for as much as 7 days here in the foolthills due to fire danger and high winds...that will most definitely suck as I’ll be away and won’t have access to starting my generator....chances are any outage will not be that long and we’ve been threatened earlier this year with outages that never occurred...I’m pretty sure PG&E is shellshocked by having to pay recently for several fires in Cali started by wind whipping their power lines...I just started a new indoor grow about two weeks ago...guess I’ll just hope for the best...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back