Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC....Even 60* here this morning...got the doors on the house open and the cats are charging in one and out the other, cats love some cool air and get to acting all frisky at first arrival...plus eat 15 times a day when growing a new coat of fur for the winter. Those are some sweet looking plants Nov....being smelly in Veg is a good thing...they are eager to flower. Back into the AK47 this morning with the coffee...perfect blend for a OF like me lol. Smoke it while you got it.

71d57c98279a47bd583868b1cf44ec9e.png

Morning OFC ! Have to go re up my doctors rec today. Get me back on file so I can try the boutiques of OH.
Ya Nick, straight out of the bottle to another container. Dont want contamination!
Thanks HP! They are looking good. I'm glad that I am able to make things happen in soil. THe last time I tried many years ago led to many bugs and much failure. I learned quicly to buy soil thats stored indoors.

Morning OFC !-- Ugh !
Root beer weed ?-- Yeah !- I'm need some ! --- Caps in my belly and the pipe is around somewhere?-- Low 70s and humid !-- I gotta find out what happened to the battery for my Scooter !--- Got a brand new carb and ready to ride when I get a battery !-- I need something in my belly to get the caps working -- Hey Little Debbie -- what's up girl !-

Good morning ofc, power went out sometime after midnight last night...no telling how long this’ll last...and I don’t see a bit of wind here anyway which is supposedly the reason for the outage...I’m growing indoor and hydro...so I’m probably screwed...they say it could be as much as 7 days and I’m leaving in 2 days for almost a week...

I got babies from these grape crosses !-- Candy Cane trying to crawl out the starter cubes --Sunset Sherbert and Sundae Driver are germing well too --
Black Berry Banana doing well too !-- Lemon -x- 3 coming up -'They gonna all germ looks like ?-- Got an aero box set up and waiting on them !-- at the same time we sexing the 1st set of babies !--Got a cloner waiting on them too Gonna get my blueberry and who knows what else ?-Got 1 lonely Nurse Larry in the bunch !- Got my fingers crossed !-- They all bad to the bone !--

Morning all, 25 degrees forecast for here tonight. I need smudge pots stat.
I will most likely not be on for a while, so much company coming to help, they will need food, as in breakfast lunch and dinner.....
Bud is going to mulch with pine needles today to see if we can beat the freeze. The tarp is on... only a few days till we take um all down..
Keef, tractor... realtor?

Good times to U Rose !- We'll be here !-- Go do family stuff !-
- Tractors and Realtors -- Don't foget about the big truck ?- It's a complicated life !--
Nov -- I kinda went too far on the seed ?-- It's my just jump in and figure it out later technique !-- A plan ?-- We don't need no stinking plan !-- Got the WI- x- BBSL revegged and cloned -- I'm expecting about 4 girls from the ones I'm sexing-- by the time the WI finishes I'll have a selection of clones waiting thier turn !-- Then 25 % of bloom every 2 weeks until they start coming out every 2 weeks !-- Then my 4 part rotation can roll on !--

It's not just "A" girl I'm looking for !-- I want the best representative of a variety I can find !--I could end up running it for years !--- I might go thru 3-4 girls from a variety !- For instance that Mimosa -x- Double Purple Dojo-- I will be wanting one with color and a pleasant terp profile -The 1st may be it but I'll need another to know --- I won't know these things for months -- The way Umbra does the "Bunch of " or "box of"- will throw lots of diversify - Makes U wonder if the plant from your extra seed will be better than the one U got ?-- It's a sick thing Umbra does !--
I like it !--

According to my power outage map, it looks like Umbra and mayhaps burnin1 will loose power today around noon...B1 is growin outside I think right b1...since I’m going to be gone for a week I’m thinking of putting my indoor plants out back but the problem is they are in coco chips and being fed 4 times a day with a pumped in nute solution...if I put them outside, they’ll be getting water once every two days and I don’t think that’ll work with coco...

Good morning OFC

Power outages in windy and hot weather is the norm for us in Cali now. P.G & E getting revenge for the State suing them for causing some of the fires we have had. They should fix their faulty power lines, not shut off our power to avoid lawsuits from them. What crazy times we live in now. grrr

Katrina to the rescue !-- RE - May I suggest my Katrina trick ?-- U need a 12 volt deep cycle battery and a DC/AC inverter -- a 12 volt solar panel would be a plus !-- Pull power thru the inverter to run your pumps thru a timer -- just doing that --battery last long time !

I have all of those things, trouble is they are in my motorhome and I’m driving it to the beach tomorrow...I may just pack these little girls up and take’m to the beach with me...they don’t take up too much room at the stage they are in...and I’ll feed’m by hand...

Afternoon farmers....Took a break from yard work for a hunk of that vanilla cake...I mean I been mowing and raking both...kinda need some cake I think lol. Sorry about the power outages...hope they are back on soon....I can relate...we get lots of them here. 25* all ready Ms Rose...hope you can keep you garden warm enough. Good luck on a new place Keef...I know your about ready to get on from where your at. Red wine balsamic vinegar glazed chicken breast...pan seared Normandy veggie mix....basmati rice....on the menu tonight. Peace ya'll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back