Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC...Wake n Bake with some Black Pearl here today...got some nice slow rain yesterday...just a couple tenths but it helps and they say more for today. Gas fell $.25 cents a gallon here over the weekend...I hope it is passed on in your area's...got to be a economics major to keep up with oil prices. My coffee cup is empty so I better shove off and do something productive or get in trouble...which ever comes first lol. Smoke it while you got it!

i-dont-always-nvelbn.jpg

I never seen a hash oil cart like this one ?-- Took one the cartridges I use for vaping nicotine and filt it up with da 710 and I be dammed if it don't work just fine !-- I'm digging this and some caps bout to kick in ?-- I'm be high - high !--
I don't think I'm be getting that house -- House belong to one person -- Land to someone else and Keef is out !---I would want cash money too if it wasn't mine to sell !--- Got the realtor on it -- Nice lady gonna hook Uncle Keef up !

Storm moving in !-- Heavy rain thunder and lightning !-- Dogs ain't happy !-- I don't need anything out there !--
Maybe a chili dog ?--or some pizza ?- but I can get by !-- Maybe some KFC ?-- I like some yard bird !-- A big pot of soup would even work ?-- Dogs say put the phone down we scared -- hold us !-- big sissies !
Wait !

Back home from the beach, good to go and good to get back...my pot is safely back in the box and the lights are on...we’ll see how many bugs I brought back with me...
Burnin1, sorry bout your moms situation...I know it’s tough...we’ll be here but we’ll miss your commentary...take care!

Good Morning OFC...Wishing B1 and Mom Peace and Serenity in your troubled times......Getting some drought breaking rain over night...heavy at times this morning...couple inches at least woo hoo! Turning cooler and sun coming back out!....This system is heading up the East coast when it leaves here. Knocking some AK47 around this morning with the coffee...Thinking of switching to Pro-Mix for my next run...Fox Farm Ocean Forrest/Happy Frog is fine and dandy but their Strawberry Fields is a bit hot for my taste...grabbed a bale of Pro-Mix and making some hot soil with it. Sounds like the rain has stopped so off for a walk...hate it is dark..... missing all the wildlife. Have a Cannabis Wednesday !

Good afternoon, Burnin, i am so sorry about your mom. It is so very hard. Be kind to yourself and grieve when you need to. I promise it gets better but it takes a while.

Had the best harvest with the Miller kids.. They are smart and fun and trim well. It is an annual tradition i hear... lol I am glad. I am jarring some early trimming. Pennywise, the medicine is in the jar.. woohoo. Bud is still trimming lambs bread.. I better go help. I hope you are all as well as can be expected at our age. ha.

I got no words that would do anything for U Burnin1 !-- I'm sorry !
Hey Rose sounds like good times -- We gonna remind U it'll all be OK next year when U start freaking out close to harvest !-- I'm down in the face today !-- Dam dog stomping on it didn't help -- 60-70 lb dogs stepped right on my left cheek and nose !--
Been watching the news today -- Somebody needs to tell me again -- How da "F" did we get here ?-- People be taking theyass out and vote next time I bet ?-- We don't need the Kurds any more--- Turkey U can wipe them out if U want ?
Money more important to the Criminal than the lives of our allies !-- Make me sick !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back