Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cinister1 I've never ordered from them but these guys I think are in Seattle but they ship to Canada, least according to their web site...
https://elev8seeds.com/strains/harlequin-cbd/
Good morning y’all, keef, umbra, Cinister1, gloman, Nov, HP...Zigggy, you should prolly take a day off...that’s a lotta hours...hey Rose, hope your doing well and recovering from that hard harvest work...we miss you when your gone...

good morning everyone ,,,,have been working 65 to 70 hour weeks ,,,,the boy is fine ,,,ordered some seeds from attitude seeds ,,,I was high when I placed the order ...I saw they gave you a 20 % discount for cash orders ,,,so my order was just under 300$,,60$ discount for cash ,,,so I put 260 in the envelope and sent it off ...waited about 20 days then I started to worry,, I sent them about three emails and got no response,,,,finally after 30 days I checked there web site and my order was "dispatched",,,,so a week after being dispatched it still has not arrived ,,,hoping for the best ,,,I can clone very good but my germination skills needs work ,,,ive been cloning for 10 years ,,I have not germinated a seed in many years but im gonna give it a shoot ,,,fingers crossed,,,,
Hey zigggy. I’ve purchased from attitude before. After the order goes to dispatch it seems like it takes a couple weeks still. There is a trick to using a credit card with them though I know you were looking for the cash discount. If you ever need to use a credit card though if you check out using British pounds it will let you use a card. Maybe they have changed but that was how they used to do it.

Zig after some Gorilla Glue ?-- I'm buy me some more seed one day - I just got a mess of this Texas born and bred **** to figure out ? - then there's Umbra's grape crosses ?-- I know what lots the stuff I bred will do but I don't know about these grape crosses !
Yo Gloman -- Glad U getting some pain relief !-- 4 is my dose but 3 would probably be plenty caps ? -- They will slow U down !-- Nice buzz though !--
Nov - I got my cloning done -- I'm not so sure about this dirt farming **** but I'm learning -- Right now there is a bunch of stuff in dirt but I also got a couple aero boxes working !-- 2 maybe 3 weeks I'll sex the grapes -- After that I'll have my harem and it's time to get set up and crank it out -!-- Get my 4 part rotation back up and running !--

Hi Guys, thank you RE for missing me.. Processing, putting buds in jars takes a minute.. So, this isn't the place to post this probably, but you guys are my friends. I have to have a biopsy on Tuesday. I did a repeat mammogram and they told me to come back for a biopsy. I am trying not to freak as i know 90 % are negative. But, my sister and two aunts are making me nervous. It would be ironic if someone that is constantly full of thc could get this. I tried not to tell ya, but i couldn't keep it to myself. Think good thoughts would ya?

So did i tell you the rehab kids moved in? Last week. so far it is weird but ok. I have the best husband ever. I wouldn't want to be married to me sometimes.

Rose-Mrs Fogey had to get a biopsy after a mammogram showed something last spring. She was pretty freaked out about it but the biopsy came back fine and she has very little THC in her. Sending positive thoughts your way(and if there is a God, he will pay attention since I am negative nearly all the time)...

Hang in there Rose!
Like you said, 90% are neg. That's pretty good odds where I come from.
Sending positive juju and prayers your way. Believe in our plant. She will see you through.

Oral doses daily !-- Have I ever said that ?-- Rose gonna be fine !-- Cancer can't survive in the presence of THC at a certain level !-- Let me say this ONE MORE TIME !--Oral dose of decarb daily !-- Smoking is for pleasure !-- Medical benefits come from eating decarb !-- Cancer- depression -- PTSD --Pain -- So many things it would help but not if U don't eat it !
I can't prove it but THC/CBD resets the control organs in your body !-- That's why it will lower A1C -- It doesn't treat diabetes it treats the control mechanism that causes unstable blood sugar !-- Does that make any sense ?-

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't send me back to the OR !-- 20 years !- I seen too much !-- The diagnoses will be calcium deposits in the tissue !-- Only way to be sure is with a biopsy !-- Or a benign " blue" tumor -- don't remember what It's called but It's blue and it's in a membrane -- means when it comes out - it all comes out in a sack !

@umbra your BoC looks great! It shot up in week 2 and then filled in this past week. I think week 4 is beginning now, have to double check. The L Og x L Th x Or L started small and in the last week has matured as well. She's got some big fat leaves. I feel like it nearly doubled in size in the last 7 days. They both have a great small.
I tried to fim the BoC. I ended up with 3 shoots but have done no other trimming as of yet to either. Other than clones. I'll get some pics up tonight.
Edit: I'm in week 5

Last edited:
BA7AA0F1-86F1-4B43-B8DB-68F6E563FFA3.jpeg
Jozi tried on her halloween costume...

Hey Miz Rose, wishing you the best and betting on the good odds for a clean bill of health! My close friend has had multiple biopsies come back not worrisome, and eventually her new doc started grilling her about her supportive undergarments and sho' nuff turns out sometimes the girls get cranky about uncomfortable hammocks! Who knew! Let's hope it's something simple! And sounds like you will have plenty to keep your mind busy while you wait for the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back