Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't let me in Cinister !-- I doubt that is what it says it is -- It is said that UBC Chemo was developed by at UNC by Dr. David Suzuki back in the 70s to treat the symptoms of Chemo therapy -- It was a tetraploid -- a plant that had been genetically doubled -- It made 4 leaves at a time instead of 2 -- It may have been selfed to get seed because last I heard there was one made 3 leaves at a time called UBC Chemo -- Then again the original may be gone and People just trying to cash in on the name !

Good morning all, Stinky, i love you light fixture. I do love me a store like that. I went to a big one in Seattle and got tin light switch covers, very fancy, and some light fixtures. very fun stuff. You go girl. I do love a project. Umbra, i hear ya, people give me crap for getting liscened every year. I share your opinion. Wonder if you have a rat and not a mouse. or a raccoon?
Good to hear you all. Nick, nice grow, a little crazy but nice. Hallowpoint always good to hear from ya. Keef, hey. Did you find the perfect place? Nov, hope things are better for you.
It is chilly here this morning and i don't care, one plant left hanging in the shed. lambs bread, it didn't really finish I don't think.
I was thinking a possum

I may have hit the sweet spot on this batch...Mataro Blue is fine in caps....very nice pain relief...had achy legs due to strong cold front approaching...1 cap and it disappeared completely...joints way more flexible...arthritis knot on index finger is no longer sore at all. Decarbed @ 240* for 45 minutes this time...previous was @225* for 1 hour. Keef this coconut thing is fine ol buddy! I am using Great Value Organic coconut, says it is expeller pressed...wonderful bouquet when simmering . Ended up being 99 caps...1 leaked lol.

Yes it is HP !-- The way I do it now is a little different but It's all about getting decarb in your belly -- Your body knows what to do -- I use 275 for 45 minutes to decarb but I let it go an hour if I'm decarbing in a jar or a larger amount -- then while it is still hot out the oven I pour warm/hot coconut oil over the weed to fill the jar -- U heat the oil up so the jar won't break from thermal shock !-- I shake or stir some as it cools by the time it cools it's ready to filter !-- I keep an old cough syrup bottle to store it in !-- I can measure it out by the mil or spoon !-- Lately I been lazy -- I rough grind the weed - decarb and pack into empty caps -- I have learned that U can pick up dropped caps but spilled oil U can't !-- When I'm out of caps I make me some coconut oil extract !-- No problem !-- **** will slow U down some !--ADHD ?-- I can fix that !

U want to have a good time ?- Get really high and try putting honey oil in empty e-cig cartridges!-- Try it !-- You'll like it !-- If U know-- then U probably laughing at me right about now ?--- **** !-- I got it in my eye !-- Again !-- Like fire !

Edit : -- Never ! - Ever !-- wipe the hash oil out your eye with a napkin wet with 91 % alcohol !-- U will get religion !-- I'm blind !
I'm need a toke or 2 after that -- ruined a perfectly good buzz !

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh hellno !-- I got a 3 mil e-cig cartridge full -- I quit !-- **** is too dangerous for me !-- Best way to learn something is to jump in !-- I know the deal now but I have learned enough for one day -- 3 mil cart will have to do until I build up enough courage to go back in !-- Dammm !-- That'll get U where U want to be !-- Eye patch and all !--

Another word of caution ?--Don't insist on licking the hash oil off your fingers and stuff -- Don't be like me !-- I'm feeling kinda strange ?-- Maybe a toke off this cart will help ?

Good Morning OFC...Lmao...Keef that sounds like the first time I used super glue as a kid..2 or 3 fingers stuck together..one nostril sealed off and the glue tube stuck to my elbow....I quickly swapped back to Elmer's .Keeping an eye on the approaching weather system...may bring a few strong T-Storms to the area....got a service call to complete and pick up a few bags of quikrete if the rain holds off long enough. Ahhh my girl Black Pearl...we have a nice affair going on lol...she has become a morning favorite and for a cheaper genetics it is quite fine....heavy producer...terp profile is so tasty. Enjoy this fine Monday...or hide from it under the covers if that's your thing. Peace ya'll !

87e292d596557706bd3d79396c6d946a.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning all, keef, i hope you have vision in both eyes this morning. Kinda funny to read, but i know bout pot in the eye. ouch.
I am going out to the shed and see if there is a lambs bread nug I can try. I will let ya know.

It works!!! Probably should jar it. Harvest never ends.
What dog food do you guys feed? My dogs have been on Natural balance forever but Wilson is
not keeping it down. I need to try another brand. He seems fine otherwise. he better not get sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back