Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My ultimate passive grow security is a place where I make sure if come in U have to come in on foot -- Small flock of Ostrich be waiting on U !-- U gonna come in at night so no one can see U !-- Wait I need to set up the night vision camera - we gonna record this -- Sign say beware -- bad animals !--- shoulda listened !

Good luck Cinister.
I think I will get some brown rice and cook his food for a while..just what I need to do..lol
Keef, I browned chicken thighs and breast in the instant pot on hot.poured in stock and lemongrass, I grew and mushrooms simmered 30 min and added rice noodles.i was in heaven. Man it was good. A bit of cayanne too
The harvest kids raved. Can you tell I'm hungry?
Thanks Rose
Looking forward to it being over
Off for 6 days after. Yay!! have a buddy coming to pick up some of my West Coast weed later tomorrow afternoon. Mailed an oz out to my daughter today. Only 8!jars left. Buy that’s way more than enough for us old newbies

Just checked the forecast for the next 10 days, looks like I might make it...even got a couple nights down in the forties for a little purple Mayhaps...have a nice long weekend there Cinister1...

Good Morning OFC....So sorry to hear of your loss B1... wishing Peace and Strength for ya Bro. Neck misalignment this morning...kinda feels like someone tried to hang me and failed...but snatched a cervical vertebrae out of position...oh well another ageing problem cured by Keefs Coconut Caps lol. Weatherman talking below normal temps for us the next few days and a rainy weekend...I think the burn ban can be lifted, when the high powered State Government can get to it.Saw where the CA Gov wants high gas prices investigated...over charging they say...$1.00 a gallon at least!...I hope they help ya'll out! Smoke it while you got it! https://www.apnews.com/e38ef64a149e483b921f33b537677136

ynu4.jpg

Good morning all,
Burning, i am so sorry for the loss of your mom. It is a very hard loss but I still talk to my mom and i always knew what she would say, so she still tells me what to do. Please be kind to yourself and take good care.
I am off for a smashogram with a needle, now that sounds fun right? Bud is taking me. The dogs had hamburger and jasmine rice for breakfast, man are they happy. I need to get brown rice soon for them.
Our rehab kids are doing well. Proud of them. Hugs all around.

Gday folks. You have my sympathy Burnin. I just got home from the muffler shop for the 2nd time. I was having some major work done. After I went to get the truck yesterday I had to say "Oh Help No"! Joe Camel mighta liked it but way to loud for the street. This time its doable. I put a 302 Boss motor in my lil' truck and the last step was the exhaust. Now its time to start on the body. Speaking of Joe, anyone seen him lately?

Got chilly last night -- I didn't like it !--Stiff in the neck and the left arm might work -- Took a large dose of my cannacaps --Not hurting so bad but they sure slow U down-- Was that RE growing Purple Haze ? -- Cuz best I can remember they didn't all do the purple -- The one I kept was a beautiful purple -- I got some more seed -- I got a set of color coming up soon !-- I got seed to several pinks and purples -- Maybe after I get these grapes sorted out -- I know how Umbra does -- There's a frosty grape something in there -they all gonna be good - I just got to find that special girl !-- Then maybe some color --but 1st there's grape and lemon -- I still didn't get my Strawberry Shortcake seed -- Everybody knows a Diner Grow has to have a Strawberry something ?- I think it's the law !--
Yo Texas got a new deal on hash oil cartridges -- They catch U with one they charge U with total weight and calling it a felony -- So don't get caught with one !-- I sling it hard enough and far enough U ain't finding it but I know I'll get the heat down for free anyway ! -- They losing numbers in arrest on possession because of the hemp law and shifting the hunt to concentrates !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back