Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A shout out to my brothers in arms --Thank U for your service -- I was a peace time soldier -- Only fighting I did was on the streets as a military policeman -- We had the race riots but people wasn't shooting at me !-- Respect to U !

Caps are sooo easy to make but if I don't have empty caps I fall back on coconut oil extraction -- I love my caps or a good edible -- It's real hard -- bake a jar of crumbled weed -with ring lid off and just the disc covering the jar-( I like using good trim ) for about an hour at 275 -- Pour warm coconut oil over the weed to cover -- A few shakes or stirs while it cools -- filter off the oil and use as desired for edibles or take a spoonful -- teaspoon ?-- Tablespoon ?-- U got to find your dosage -- I like a tablespoon !-- Too much make me walk in the spirit world !-- To that place called "Too High"
Most of it is loaded -- Might be headed back to East Texas tommorrow evening --- The house looks great -- We gonna do well --

Morning OFC....Polar Express rolled on in last night...heard one of my kiddie pools that I use to work my soil rumble by...probably in the pond out there lol. Took some plants down yesterday....Lemon Hash plant...Bodhi does not play...most pronounced Lemon smell every...kinda like a skunk bathed with Lemon Joy. Candy Cream produce some nice large buds that has a hint of Vanilla smell while handling, excitedly awaiting the dry down for a sample . Full Moon tonight...not so violent this one ....the public is just b**chy this week and complaining. Around here this cold air will paralyze the area...the police report will be zero for the next couple days....even crime takes a day here when its cold. Off for a walk...not often you have Polar air in this region so I gotta go breath some in! Smoke it while you got it!

FYEFTXU2QAI6RHOSTW3HHXVIRU.jpg

Morning fellow old folks. We are at an expected high of 84 today lol. Im on day 28 of flower in my tent.....new beans all popped and are out of the ground looking for light. Headed to the gym for weights and 12 rds of sparring....gonna need some of those canna caps for sure.

Good mornin ofc...low to mid 70’s out here...slept pretty good last night and for a longer than usual time...I guess those gummies work...
G-man, do just freeze that wine then separate the ice?
Might have to give some fruit brandy a try...

2RE
I tried that freezing concentrating and while it does work, I'm looking more for distilled. I made a stovetop still out of a pressure cooker and a thump jug and copper line.
My last run turned out pretty good! Rhy whiskey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back