Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to paint all these people round here as Crackheads and such -- For instance I met a local that I was able to drop the crazy old uncle act with and be the Keef U guys know -- I didn't have to pretend because one of U guys sent him to me !-- I don't know if he'll see this --"R" --it was nice to meet U !--What a round about way to cross paths?-- He wants to learn to grow -we can do that - Not a problem !

Combat Farming Update !- Krazy Keef - moved at least one rooted clone from each of the 4 girls I've isolated into dirt -
Then there were some young unsexed plants got dirty too --
Purple Haze and Nurse Larry - couple more of those triple lemons like Nov got -- Purple Mimosa -- and that Child of Purple Haze ( PH-x-BBSL) -(she bad !)--- Snow Desiel -x- BBSL -- is that it ?----Golden Ticket -x- Box of Chocolate - (only got 2 )--- Got several of most -- Only need one girl from each - I have also began sexing Umbra's grape crosses --

When someone says they growing thier assoff I imagine this is what they mean -- I am not here for a harvest -- I'm just here for the girls -- Less than a month everything will be sexed and I'll drive me a team of fire snorting monsters up outta here !

Last edited by a moderator:
I got 2 blueberry chocolate girls and neither may end up as the one I keep -- I bred it no one has ever grown it -- Are they all the same or will there be different phenos ?-- I only know one way to find out - It'll take at least 3 girls to know ?
What is blueberry chocolate supposed to smell and taste like ?-- I'll know it when I find it -- I got a 5 cc syringe full of seed !

Good Morning Everyone..... Nice quite morning here, weatherman says we are warming up a tad and 7 days of dry sunny weather....60's and 40's mostly. I am sure we will pay for this perfect weather down the road with storms on Xmas Eve or something else extreme.I have a knot on the bottom side of my left wrist...used to be quarter size maybe...arthritis related I figure, since starting the coconut cannabis caps it is down to less than dime size and no inflammation at all in it. Just coincidence according to the Feds....no medical value...nothing to see here...move along.National recycle day...might take the salvage yard some steel today...got a nice pile of scrap out there. Have a fine cannabis day!

Good morning yall!
Still cold here but at least its melting some.
I'm gonna take a trip to the dispensary again today. I guess its like being a drug dealer but I can't afford to buy for myself. Someone else asked me to buy for them they gotta kick a little my way. Ill be SO very happy when January gets here. I have seeds all set to get wet come Jan. 1st.

Good morning y'all!
I finished the floor last night and not a moment too soon. My bestie is moving in tomorrow and we are definitely having a pizza n champagne picnic in there tonight to celebrate! Roast chicken/ artichoke/ pesto from the amazing greek place across town. They put outrageous amounts of pignoli in the pesto, love it extra crunchy.
In other news, I broke down an ordered a spiderfarmer2000 LED panel. My HPS600 seems to be ready for a new bulb and weighing cost -benefit, this seemed logical. After dipping my toes in the pool with the cheap little ones I got for really young seedlings, it was time to dive in :)
Now I'm gonna stalk the UPS guy til it appears.
Have a happy fried day!

Attachments

• 20191114_185050.jpg
    20191114_185050.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 21
Howdy folks. The clones have all popped a nice healthy bunch of roots so I's a happy camper. My main garden is unbelievable. The plants are all huge 8 ft. or better and supercropped to fit under a 7 ft. ceiling. I wish I hadn't forgotten my phone yesterday cause it's unbelievable. There are 3 various plants I am taking down Saturday that started to reveg midway through flower because of a bad timer, those things look crazy! Who knows what they will be like. After they are gone The remaining 6 will have some room to move out but they only 2 weeks behind the others, maybe less so I'm not sure if I want to try and move 'em. The real interesting thing is I have all 9 under 3 viparspectra 900 lights. Now if the plants were smller these lights would be enough but because half the plants aren't getting near enough light and as a consequence I may have to harvest in layers. Take the tops and then come back in a week or two for the rest after they get some light exposure.

On another note, the 2x4 veg tent has a mars sp-150 in it and the plants have spilled out into the room. It seems to be outpacing the flower room.

Morning all. Went on spending frenzy. Have more seeds comin than i'll use in a couple years. Hava clown slipper finishing up which I hope to post pic next day or day. CBD strain got as freebie from TGA. Can't find info. site where I got now sells super soil no seeds advertised. Had no luck trying to pop either strain I purchased ,will try again in spring. A banana snap x pennywise cross. Been monitoring closely after room cleanup. Saw on internet somewhere that banana snaps was extremely resistant to powdery mildew. Nick those look great...………………. Keef hope you get moved before you have to start over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back