Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks RedEyes! I was lucky to be gifted a few nugs of Jupiter CBD (pretty purple, smells like a cedar chest) and C4 CBD (smells like pine-sol, identical nose to the southern Quebec outdoor we used to get in these parts, mmmmm) from a local medical hemp grow and can't wait to get home and try them out on a bad case of carpetlayer's knee lol. Totally worth it, and now I'm eyeballing the downstairs bathroom to use up the leftover boards! Sooo much easier than cutting tile!

Go girl !-- Here have a toke of this first !-- My dogs are not happy with me -- Vet say Jet need to be on a special diet to dissolve his bladder stone - I've always left dry food out for them - and they like they CKN jerky too !-- They do not like this can food but they'll have to adjust -- They look kinda pissed off about the situation !-- Where's da food ?- Dis ain't right !-- Give me some jerky U bastid !- I'm hungry !
I ain't hearing that !

Carpet replacement in 3 bedrooms cost me $1,900 -- Fresh paint inside and out -- replaced those ceramic tile I broke -- Half mile from the beach - got a hot tub -- Looks so good I wanna buy it !-- No I'm thru with the beach - Maybe a visit but not living there -- They about to open 2 refinery places over there -- Anyone of them that can afford it will be looking for an island home and there will be/are many of them and not that many homes for sale !-- I gots one !-- Wanna buy it ?-- I don't do business that don't make me smile !

Here ya go keef, He won't turn up his nose at these,
20191115_143513.jpg

340 guest ?- Does this mean the board is about to crash again ?-- U should be able to contact 2 other people here - If the board crashes --The triads will still keep U somewhat isolated but we can pass messages and still keep in contact --

They would like that Nick !-- I gotta cut out the snacks and treats and make them eat this stuff -- Doc said if we can't dissolve the stone with this special diet they have to remove it surgically -- I don't want that !-- They gonna eat this stuff !-- I need to see if I can find it in dry form -

They would like that Nick !-- I gotta cut out the snacks and treats and make them eat this stuff -- Doc said if we can't dissolve the stone with this special diet they have to remove it surgically -- I don't want that !-- They gonna eat this stuff !-- I need to see if I can find it in dry form -
lithotripsy

I told the vet - put him in the lithotripsy machine and turn it into sand so he can pee it out -- She looked at me with a blank expression -- I might as well have been talking to the wall -- Apparently vets don't do lithotripsy ?

If U don't know -- a lithotripsy machine uses focused sound waves to break up bladder and kidney stone and they pass right on thru !-

Got an ounce plus of decarb to be packed into caps but left hand won't hold them still while I pack them -- Was gonna see how many was in an OZ --
Are you using a pill press. The one i use for mushrooms does 100 caps at a time.

Lesso - I got a 25 spot cap filler and a 100 cap filler -- I still do it by hand mostly -- I just get more in hand packing them -- Got a metal bowl I decarb in then get my packing stick out and get after it -- There's a certain ZEN to it I guess ?- I kinda enjoy it -- I'll pack caps for an hour or so and put them down and come back later and pack more -- U packing caps of Golden Teacher or another strain of 'shrooms ?-- Caps ?-- That's the best way to take them !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back