Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lesso - I got a 25 spot cap filler and a 100 cap filler -- I still do it by hand mostly -- I just get more in hand packing them -- Got a metal bowl I decarb in then get my packing stick out and get after it -- There's a certain ZEN to it I guess ?- I kinda enjoy it -- I'll pack caps for an hour or so and put them down and come back later and pack more -- U packing caps of Golden Teacher or another strain of 'shrooms ?-- Caps ?-- That's the best way to take them !--
Cubensis grow wild in a field not too far from here. Purple ringers...powerful stuff. I get the zen of it all....i actually like trimming for hours on end

Shhh don't let the code words get out!
But on that note, there's an epic tale of a dude in my town, probably about 15 years ago, who worked at Dunkies. If you went to the drive through and ordered a new England clam chowder, you'd get a small coffee cup with an eighth inside.
As with all convenient and useful enterprises, it was too good to last.

A moment of inspiration ?-- Deep fried turkey-- Fried in bacon grease ?-- Who wants to live forever ?-- U know it would be good ? Cajun spices and bacon ?--How could it not be good ?-- I get some cornish hens and try it on them --- Gluten free ?

Heck if it works on the Cornish hens, stuff one up the turkeys kiester and make a modified thanksgiving turducken, but what would ya call that?
But yes. Definitely. Fried in bacon grease. I bet if all of us send donations from our coffee can o drippings stashes, you'd have enough to float a bird! Cuz I have no other idea where you could get 3 gallons of actual bacon drippings within the next week. Not talking bout no pork suet neither, i mean actual been-drained-off-a-skillet drippings that taste like smoke and paradise.
Here's about a cup to get ya started...

Attachments

• 20191115_203858.jpg
    20191115_203858.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 11
Yes! belgian frites. Yes they are to die for, and yes they are even better as poutine. And since apparently I'm doing cooking lipids glamour shots tonight, guess what I scored at Ocean State last weekend? I was almost out of the stuff I rendered myself. Duck fat is the finest cooking oil for comfort foods like mushroom risotto or Mac n cheese.
And if you do a Cornish hen inside a turkey fried in duck fat you can call it a 'deconstructed turducken' and I hear that is a very hip thing to call food when you cant be arsed to assemble it traditionally lol

Attachments

• 20191115_204545.jpg
    20191115_204545.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 17
They sell it !
Bacon Up -- bacon fat --
Maybe they make Duck up ?
CKN fried steak fried in duck fat might work for me ?-- The gravy I could make from the dripping would be tasty ?
Cause I can do grease gravy without thinking !-- Equal portions of oil and flour -- Season and brown the flour then start whisking in milk -- I don't know how to make a small amount ?- I usually end up with a skillet full !

Good Morning OFC....Where the heck did the week go?...Looked around and it is the weekend all ready. Got the steel hauled yesterday...brought in $174.38...not bad from junk dishes and scrap no one else wanted, I will put it in the grow room funding account. The freeze was severe enough to take down the garden plants...I will have to eat grocery store produce all winter....it is bad when you cannot have a mustard patch in the Delta! Telemarketers have hit a new high it seems and being on the DO NOT Call list is a joke...tons of calls this week! Wishing all a great Weekend.
74448539_2533144676771102_1099447662828060672_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back