Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What up H.P. ? We are right, been up couple hours now.. Been out in the rainforest and we are headed back in, soon as the rain let's up. :) Have 6 papaya clones going think that it will be my last run of Papaya,got some new beans Blackjack and Blue Mystic. I'm excited!! Been running Papaya for a long time now.
Hope that you are all doing well and staying high...

Morning OFC !-- Dark and cold -- I don't like it !-- Still not moving for **** !-- It's the price I gotta pay for what I did --
I already been thru all the ways to consume weed - I like coconut oil but clarified butter works well too -- I just find it easier to judge dosage if I to take caps -- That green oil ?-- Run it thru another batch of decarb and just take it by a measured dose like teaspoon or cc !-- It will jack U up !
HP- already fixed that knot on his wrist without even trying -- Good medicine -- Yo Cuz U just need to bring the veggie garden inside -- I got aeropoonics strawberries-- U put some romaine over there Maybe some collard greens - I been paying attention to these micro and baby greens they growing on trays -- Only take a few days or a week to produce a flat of greens -- Put a patio tomato bush on that side - off on the edges of the light -- peppers -- celery --
Every pot farmer should have a herb box -- Parsley -Rosemary - Thyme - Oregano-- basil -- I have had all these in my grow room at one time or another -- I revegged the base of a bunch of celery from the store - same with Rosemary and basil

Morning OFC!
I try to keep some herbs growing most of the time. It seems pointless to spend money on them when they grow themselves. I don't really like freeze dried herbs either. I usually buy the fancy pack of fresh herbs from the grocery store and then root them in a glass of water on the window sill. I'm thinking about getting some tomato's up myself. Just not sure where to put them right now.

Good morning old farts! Been a rocky start to the day, first I forgot to put any grounds in the coffee maker and ended up with a carafe of... hot water. Then put in too much, forgetting it was extra fine grind, and am drinking a mug of ... well, espresso-ish sludge. But good. Lavazzo beans, shockingly not bitter, and with a strong hint of chocolate. Can't really complain.
Moving van will be here shortly and Stinky is getting a housemate for the first time in many years :) the dog is very excited that his favourite auntie is moving in for the winter. Twice the scritches! Twice the nacho toppings dropped on the floor! Win win!

gooday everyone. really nice sunny day here but somewhat cold--20F.
hope everyone has a glorious weekend.

may try making some poppy seed rolls today--sort of like a nut roll or jelly roll but with poppy seed instead. my mother used to make both nut and poppy seed, but when she passed i did not get the recipe.

I was just thinking about buying a 100 gallon cloth pot and trying my hand at no till. I'd rather use herbs than just cover for cover though. Wouldn't that be cool? Couple pot plants mixed with herbs and maybe even some veggies? I think it would take a lot of feed. Probably to much?

Good morning Senior growers

100 gallon pot? Whew I complain about the nutes and water my 25 gallon cloth pots need when I have an outside grow going. he he

Purple Punch in my rolling tray is calling to me. Time to have some cannabis with my coffee.

Clear and sunny today. I must get outside and enjoy this day.

Happy Saturday people!

I know what U mean RE - they never have clones at the weed stores round here either !-- The clones I put in that dirty dirt are doing fine -- for the kind of dirt they in --
Things haven't been as tame and quite around here as I've let on -- I find myself like in the middle of a rodeo bull ride -- I got no choice but to try to make the buzzer and find a way off without getting trampled -- Might be tough but don't write me off just yet !-- I may yet walk away with my cuts !--

Afternoon Coffee Drinkers...Made a rare afternoon pot of coffee here for myself...I like the International delight Hersey's Chocolate and Caramel creamers, flavors it up right fine. Got a small pork filet loin all seared up and will finish it off in the oven...fried okra....broccoli and corn soup. I may not be a world leader...rocket scientist...King or Pharaoh....but I have a good menu. Keef I would love to have the room for a solarium to grow green items in but at this time the indoor cannabis grow is all the room available. I really need a big shed with living quarters and growing rooms in it....rest of it for storing my junk! I live in the land of giant houses but could care less for them.... bong hit please lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back